Can you make key lime pie with just regular limes?

can you make key lime pie with just regular limes?

No

Yes

Maybe

Case Closed.

I don't know

Only if you live in the Keys.

Pretty sure key limes are just smaller limes that are sweeters but also more potent in lime flavor.

So you probably shouldn't have a problem OP, you might just need to add a little extra sugar or maybe somehow concentrate the lime juice needed. If someone wants to google that and btfo me about my lack of key lime knowledge, go ahead.

Just call a locksmith, dummy.

yes, of course you can
i'm sure most americans wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway

No that's just lime pie

delet this

You can. But key limes are more acidic and tart. Depending on the time of year you can get key limes in a normal grocery store.

Only if you peel them with a key

can you repeat the question?

nope. you need to a key to put in the pie as well

No thats "Keyed Lime Pie"

I have used oranges OP they are interchangeable

I dunno, can you make a mandarin orange pie with tangerines?

Who puts keys in a pie??????

why cant I hold all of these limes

can you repeat the question?

Yes. The key limes you buy in the store aren't any better than regular limes because the thing that makes key limes special is the soil they grow in. You can't just take key lime seeds and grow a tree anywhere. Also, Florida doesn't produce any key limes so you're wasting your time spending 30 minutes juicing those little fuckers.

Yes but key limes are more "limey" and intense. You can tell the difference. In fact once I made a key lime pie for myself I realized all the "key lime pies" I had eaten up to that point were really just lime pies. They are a bitch to juice though

This dumb ass could hold all his limes if he just used his shirt like a bag

Can I use limestone to make a limestone pie?

??????

Actual Florida key limes are sweeter. Mexican "key limes" you find at your local publix are bitter shit bombs.

Le monkey face

I put effort in this post, please someone acknowledge it.

Here (you) go

Thnx friend.

Fuck you that made me laugh and it shouldn't have