Quintessential Americana

>Quintessential Americana.
>150 years old company and sauce recipe that has stayed American the whole time.
>Same recipe as 150 years ago, three ingredients.
>Non-gmo.
>Aged in oak barrels for three years.
>Tastes great, goes on almost anything.
How is this not the best hot sauce made?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbae.org/2009/FBAE/website/news_08_08_philippines.html
scientificamerican.com/article/gm-tomato-tastes-better/
biofortified.org/2014/06/five-tasty-reasons-to-reconsider-gmo-crops/
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(12)00408-3
allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/mark-lynas/gmo-safety-debate-over
forbes.com/sites/gmoanswers/2016/06/01/why-gmos-dont-cause-cancer/#657f92ae6bc8
mdanderson.org/publications/focused-on-health/june-2014/gmos-cancer.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFSWxzXXOo
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/who-iarc-glyphosate/
mobile.nytimes.com/2010/05/04/business/energy-environment/04weed.html?pagewanted=all&referer=
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/14/business/monsanto-roundup-safety-lawsuit.html
scientificamerican.com/article/weed-whacking-herbicide-p/
theintercept.com/2016/05/17/new-evidence-about-the-dangers-of-monsantos-roundup/
youtube.com/watch?v=o1dBg__wsuo&list=RDkFaq9kTlcaY&index=4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>non-gmo
Is this supposed to be a good thing?

>>Non-gmo.
inb4 low IQ "enlightened" "real non-'pussy'" menchildren rage

>It's not from tabasco
you are wrong op.

Wow and here they come.

It really is food kino in its purest form. Too bad it tastes like shit

Yes.
>He wants to eat Monsanto/Bayer/Dupont horseshit chemical food.

Yes

It's spicy vinegar. I'll put it on basically anything I'd put vinegar on.

>D-don't say mean things to me I can't refute =(

>He unironically prefers GMO foods to what nature has been providing for eons.
It must suck to be retarded user.

tabasco is the most vile "hot" sauce ever created.

check em

Why?

>nature has been providing for eons

Mankind has been genetically modifying plants since they first started domesticating them.

>nature
>providing anything we now eat

ohohohoho
I'm going to let you remain ignorant. It's cute.

GMO foods taste better. It is literally genetically modified food made to enhance size, taste, color, healthiness. Organic food is a rip off. This is better living through chemistry. People like you are the reason we arent living on mars.

fbae.org/2009/FBAE/website/news_08_08_philippines.html

scientificamerican.com/article/gm-tomato-tastes-better/

biofortified.org/2014/06/five-tasty-reasons-to-reconsider-gmo-crops/

cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(12)00408-3

Please don't talk about things you don't know anything about. I would hope that if you're in the food industry you would do a little research into these things before spouting nonsense.

People like you need to die, how the fuck would we get to mars if everyone is cancerous and sterile? GMO is meant to slowly kill you.

The problem with GMO foods isn't that they're GMO; there's nothing inherently wrong with that at all. The problem is that often crops are genetically modified to withstand massive amounts of pesticides that probably cause cancer.

I don't understand that Tabasco hype. It's bascially just some fancy vinegar with a bland taste.

I make my own Habanero hot sauce, and not only it is really a hot sauce, but it has way more flavor. Plus, I know exactly what I put in: Habanero, coconut vinegar, sugar, salt.

Sounds like something someone with their brains fucked over by organic produce.

>crops are genetically modified to withstand massive amounts of pesticides that probably cause cancer.

how is that a bad thing?

Again, you're an idiot. please do some research before you spout nonsense.

allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/mark-lynas/gmo-safety-debate-over

forbes.com/sites/gmoanswers/2016/06/01/why-gmos-dont-cause-cancer/#657f92ae6bc8

mdanderson.org/publications/focused-on-health/june-2014/gmos-cancer.html

You can't. Stop. Science.

Horsefuckers ruined the sauce for me.

Louisiana-style: Louisiana-style hot sauce contains red chili peppers (tabasco and/or cayenne are the most popular), vinegar and salt. Occasionally xanthan gum or other thickeners are used.

>GMO plants can take more pesticides without dying.
>Fuckloads of cancer causing chemicals on GMO plants.
>Cancer is somehow good for you.

>hey guys here are some non-peer reviewed "studies" paid for by GMO corporations and written by their paid shills. See, your friendly neighborhood carcinogenic pesticide/herbicide chemical megacorporation, dindu nuffin'

Regular tabasco is shit but habanero and chipotle are top tier.

>how is that a bad thing
How is spraying massive amounts of easily absorbed and impossible to remove cancer causing chemicals onto our food a bad thing? Gee, I don't know.

WE

>Implying family reserve is not the best Tabasco.

The Tobacco company told me smoking is healthy too.

Reminder we've been genetically modifying food and animals for millenia.

>tfw cannot find this in my stores.

This reminded me that I'm running low on Tabasco

Reminder that it's the chemicals that GMOs facilitate that intelligent people take issue with.

You have to go to their online country store.

No, no user, if this thread has taught us anything it's that cancer causing chemicals are actually good for you. Stay woke.

More resistance to Pests = Less pesticide needed.... How is that hard to understand lmfao

Balls.
Amazon sells it too.

What did mlpfags do to Tabasco?

They don't modify the plants to be more resistant to pests; they modify them to be more resistant to pesticides, because the same people who design the GMO crops are the ones who sell the pesticides.

>Because it has less resistance to pesticides means that everyone who grows GMOs will only use the necessary amount of pesticides every time.

*more
At least I can see when I made a mistake or I am being stupid unlike some fuckers in this shit thread.

Organic food noticeably tastes better. This cannot be refuted.

But some shitty mainstream website that user posted says GMOs taste better. Don't you trust MSM website # 2457? Organic is bad!

a GMO company has two objectives:
- create GMO crops that are resistant to their pesticide
- sell pesticides

The idea is to kill everything else but their GMO crops with their pesticides.

Side effects:
- Roundup and other glyphosate based pesticides cause cancer
- the spiral of being forced to buy GMO crops and matching pesticides forces farmers deeper into debt
- pesticides are sprayed onto crops too, and get absorbed

I'm not trying to convince you that I'm right. Evolution will just sort you out.

All food has been genetically modified at this point, so you are wrong.

What gibble brained fuck up told you children than GMO was bad for you? Are you chakra loving, emotional rejects ever going to read a scientific paper before you 'feel' that something is harming you?

t. brainlet who didn't read the thread

I read you fucking morons. You're fucking morons.

Impressive rhetorical skills there, champ.

Tastes like tangy gasoline. Fucking terrible

Tabasco shills are fucking pathetic

You really are an anti-gmo fuck up? I never really met any of you weirdos. All the science to the contrary, why do you fucking exist?

Stop drinking gas.

>scientificamerican.com/article/gm-tomato-tastes-better/

I call absolute fucking bullshit on this one. Store-bought tomatoes are flavorless compared to straight from the garden, non-gmo. The difference is night and day.

>pests dont build up resistance

Part of me culture m8

This is obvious if you've ever grown a tomato in your life. It doesn't mean that GMO is bad for you. Time to grow up.

see
He summed it up pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFSWxzXXOo

I know glyphosate(roundup) is terrible for bees but it hardly registers for a cancer causing agent in humans and it gives you massive yield per dollar for human food.

I love you fucking left coast idiots for your fervor, but not one of you knows a goddamn thing about creating bushel per dollar food and its costs on the human condition.

Go talk to a farmer. One of them is my closest friend and has traveled the globe dealing with this shit first hand. You want to starve a planet, be your stupid ass self.

>Brainlets:The thread.

>Chink farmers and poos are next leap in humanity.
Damn, never knew literal peasants would take us to mars.

you kids and your child words. Don't you ever feel embarrassed?

You're the one that started talking about kids and children.

This is a north american industrial farmer involved in developing the technology, you fucking gimp human being.

You're just not qualified to pretend to involve yourself in the first world.

I know you were talking about a north American industrial farmer but my point is that your point of HURR DUUR WE NEED TO SAVE DA WURLD POPULATION BY FEEDING THEM! While in the process giving them cancer and make them sterile. People like you are why humans are fucked.

>I know glyphosate(roundup) is terrible for bees
You will love to see the umemployment rates going downhill when farmers pay lots of money for people with brushes that do the bees' work
Of course that will not affect the price you pay for food

You being so short-sightened would be so amazingly funny if it wouldn't be so sad

>I know glyphosate(roundup) is terrible for bees but it hardly registers for a cancer causing agent in humans
Show me a single study that wasn't either paid for by Monsanto or conducted by the US government(which Monsanto has a great amount of influence on) that says glyphosate is anything but carcinogenic.
>left coast idiots
I grew up in rural Illinois, and I've never lived on a coast. My high school was situated between a cow pasture and a town of 900 people. I grew up around farms and farmers. Monsanto has a location an hour away from where I grew up. It's cute how you created a little strawman because you're a fucking retard who can't imagine that someone who isn't some far removed soyboy could ever be anything but a parody of a 50 year old man on Facebook like you are. Faggots like you are the absolute worst.

You're that crazy bitch in a track suit going to walgreens with her "theories". Keep telling people your shit with your PhD in chemistry and microbiology.

People like him unwittingly march to their deaths, work for it, promote it. It's like going around and selling fucking ricin as a cure all snake oil, except that ricin takes a few days, GMOs are years of slow kill.

Why do you want to suck giant chemical corporations dicks so much? Do Xing Ping Lao and Pajeet Sharma bring so nuch to the table they need saving?

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/who-iarc-glyphosate/

Doesn’t just about everything cause cancer if you look hard enough?
The IARC classifies compounds on a scale of decreasing certainty: group 1 is for agents that are definitely carcinogenic to humans; 2A, probably carcinogenic to humans; 2B, possibly carcinogenic to humans; 3, not classifiable; and 4, probably not carcinogenic to humans.

Monsanto said in its statement, “IARC has classified numerous everyday items in Category 2 including coffee, cell phones, aloe vera extract and pickled vegetables, as well as professions such as a barber and fry cook.”

But the IARC classified most of these items at the less dangerous 2B level, whereas glyphosate is in the 'probably carcinogenic' 2A category. Of Monsanto's list, only emissions from high-temperature frying and the occupational exposure experienced as a barber are rated as 2A.

What is a carcinogen and what does the classification mean?

Carcinogens are things that cause cancer. As the American Cancer Society explains, there are four levels for classification according to IARC’s system. They look like this:

Group 1: Carcinogenic to humans
Group 2A: Probably carcinogenic to humans
Group 2B: Possibly carcinogenic to humans
Group 3: Unclassifiable as to carcinogenicity in humans
Group 4: Probably not carcinogenic to humans

2A, Asshole. It's like taking an airplane flight as being an exposure to Cancer causing gamma rays.

I don't, in fact I hate them. I just hate idiot assholes that create their own realities worse.

*much

Probably is enough for me.

You're just fucking wrong, and you need to own up to it.

>Cancer and sterile causing chemicals do not exist in reality.
This is some next level I was pretending to be retarded.

Weeds growing resistant to roundup leading to ever increasing quantities being used above and beyond even the dangerous levels deemed "safe" by a USDA and FDA owned by those chemical companies and the need to develop ever more virulent products.

mobile.nytimes.com/2010/05/04/business/energy-environment/04weed.html?pagewanted=all&referer=

According to their own internal documents, Monsanto engaged in a widespread coverup of the dangers of roundup, ghost wrote studies and paid academic shills to sign their name to it.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/14/business/monsanto-roundup-safety-lawsuit.html

Human cells destroyed when exposed to roundup at levels far below those deemed "safe" by whore govt. agencies.

scientificamerican.com/article/weed-whacking-herbicide-p/

After finally reengineering roundup and testing the "inert" ingredients, which surprise, surprise, conveniently aren't required to be disclosed to regulatory agencies, studies show they cause a host of illnesses.

theintercept.com/2016/05/17/new-evidence-about-the-dangers-of-monsantos-roundup/

Strange how the GMO megacorporations paid millions to our whore congress in a lobbying effort to prevent labeling products as containing GMO's. Ironically it backfired and those labeled nonGMO are btfo of unlabeled, lol!

Some stupid cunt declares cancer and sterile and you believe him. Are you some Arkansas housewife who just 'believes'?

Go to fucking school, the go to highschool , then go to college, and then grow up.

>Some stupid cunt
You mean peer reviewed research that wasn't written or funded by the people that would be financially damaged depending on the results on the research? Fuck off, Monsanto shill.

>what nature has been providing
Stop using that computer and living inside an artificial building then, dumbass. Go on, your chimp friends are waiting for you in the superior innovation-free jungle.

You end stage people need something other than your own stupidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1dBg__wsuo&list=RDkFaq9kTlcaY&index=4

>Cancer and sterile causing chemicals do not cause cancer and do not make you sterile.

I hope for your own sake that you're trolling.

>1 bushel of corn has been deposited into your account

Already there cuck, I live off grid in the mountains.
>Inb4 phones, solar panels and batteries don't exist.

Are these articles pro vegan or anti vegan? Cause if they're anti-vegan then I don't even want to read that garbage. I'll only read it if it supports my pre-existing worldview.

Stop using that smartphone, it's not "natural."

keep it up, goober. Your home state vegetable will love you for it.

>>How is this not the best hot sauce made?
Ding-dong. It's Huy Fong Foods' sriracha at the door. Sriracha has superior flavor and heat.

Huh?

I will keep it so I can steer people away from horrible "information" that people like you put out. Death cultist piece of shit.

>Ultimate soyboy, memesauce has superior flavor and heat.

Islam is not a death cult you fucking racist biggot.

Oh boi! Spicy vinegar is so good!

>GMOs are Islam.
Islam just keeps getting better doesn't it?

This but unironically.

>He doesn't like spicy vinegar.
Plebeian palate.

But it is.