Why cant women cook?

>hard day of work
>on my way home stuck in traffic really getting hungry, maybe thinking of grabing something on the way
>text gf that I will come home now
>.... there will be food user :)
>wtf.jpg usually I cook all the time
>ask her if the food will be ready once I arrive at home
>....I already started user :)
>arrive at home and give my gf a kiss and tell her I love her
>get my plate of love back

Is that barley?

A plate of grapenuts?

hmmm, looks de-li-cious ..
joking aside, wtf is that mushy mess ?

that's the saddest meatball I've ever seen

at least she loves you enough to make you food in an effort to gain appreciation, and respect

I said that to here too.

Btw pic related is a big plate of overcooked buckwheat

really ?
coming from a 8 year old kid learning how to cook, maybe .. but we're talking about a grown ass women here .. borderline disrespectful. i would throw that shit in the dump right in front of her and call a pizza delivery.

>gf makes him food
>he eats it at his computer desk
Are you a cuckold?

No this is inexcusable, if you think this little of women something is fucking wrong, cooking is like reading it is a fucking life skill

Every adult should know how to cook, even simple stuff.

I agree with this. We're not living in the 1900s anymore. If she can't cook it's no shame. A man can always cook.

exactly, this would be pathetic from any person but just because its a woman le neckbeards are coming out

>t. has never had a girlfriend

>t. women are only worth dating for their holes

I must disagree with you. Even if it was not the most delicious, or appetizing dish at least she took the time to consider you, and make you food. I could see how you could take offense to it if she literally put no effort into it.

My mommy was a really good cook and my grandma is good at cooking too.

>ive never had a girlfriend because i wham bam and dont even say "thank you, ma'am" cuz im epic like that

Guaranteed if that slopovshit had been prepared by a dude, everyone would shit on him.

I agree its not the most appetizing thing ever conceived, but my greatest concern is the idea. Someone just go ahead, and post the pasta. You know the one im talking about.

i think more of their point is that cooking is a life skill that their gf clearly doesnt possess. OP smooches her and says he loves her and thats a positive relationship enough but its clearly slop. arguing two different points here

Wtf are you even trying to say? do you know how to use the "t." meme properly or are you another newfaggot that memes but doesnt know what they are?

you realize that you are treating her like a little child or a retard when you compliment her for creating something so shitty right?

where the fuck are the compliments in this thread?
you faggots any your implied shit that isnt even a part of the conversation
no one is defending her cooking in this thread

seriously there is nothing more pathetic than faggots who just hate on women for no good reason

I'm hating on her shitty cooking skills.

i do agree. i'm no fan of living as a fool, but it does not mean you have be a little bitch about it.

yes im sure its because she cooked bad
not because its a she

I shit on anyone, it makes no difference to me.

Your gf probably cooks like mine, I don't blame you. Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

yes im sure youre an asshole full of hate

You seem pretty butthurt.

Shit cooking is shit cooking. And there's no excuse for a grown adult to not know how to cook.

>lol u mad
fucking childish, go back to facebook or where ever you came from

Well, you clearly are mad.

Yikes

>using curse words means hes mad
again, fucking childish

Just look at your replies, you clearly are literally shaking right now.

im not mad t.b.h. im just trying to talk shit to some faggot refugee from r/mgtow

>r/mtgow

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that just because someone shits on a girl's cooking skills, that doesn't make him a woman hating fag.

Are you that ideologically detached?

Grab a cup of tea and don't lurk any board for a while.

>hur whhy u tink me h8 wmen? not liek thred wud emplie dat!
jesus dude look at the subject matter and the website
this site is full of faggots who hate women
so you posting in this thread, you being a faggot wouldnt be a huge leap of the imagination
and im sure im right about your faggot ass LOL

Not that guy, but your butthurt is showing. Better cry to your bull

>Not that guy

>posts randum screenshot
im convinced, youre not a faggot

Can OP explain what that is?

I don't know why, but this pasta gets me every time.
Barely anyone can cook these days unless they're doing so for some sort of meme diet. That's pretty pathetic though.

Its a meat ball and dry buckwheat

What is this even supposed to be?

>texting while driving
Hope she laced it with arsenic too

whos the mad faggot now? Checkmate

Looks shithouse, why are all these nerds saying "at least she tried". Even a low effort stir fry with frozen veggies and chicken would be miles better than this, an adult who can't throw together a basic meal is a failure and should be ridiculed as such

Cooking is skilled work, it requires creativity and technical ability, therefore it is best suited for men. Women are only good for sex and light, unskilled manual labor like mopping floors or scrubbing toilets.

even pasta made with jarred sauce alone would show more effort and probably be tastier desu

Not too sure how i feel about this.

Should have gotten a trap gf

Nice copypasta

>this guy white-knighting some rando bitch who can't cook

the state of Veeky Forums

such rare pasta, I don't even care that it's a little stale