Waffles, pancakes, or french toast ck

Waffles, pancakes, or french toast ck

French toast, moast flavor.

english muffins

waffle > pancakes > french toast

It's really not that complicated.

johnny cakes
any other answer is wrong and gay

Waffles are gross fight me. Pancakes and french toast are only good if they're a little undercooked and goopy.

Biscuits

Waffles are fucking god tier you animal

French Toast > waffle > pancakes.
I can see people saying waffles are the best, but only because they are using shit bread to make their French Toast. Brioche French Toast is god tier.

french toast is limp, definitely prefer a pancake over french toast. Either it be syrup or lemon and powdered sugar-- even all three combined its still not great

people who choose or rank are idiots, they are all amazing you people are fuckin psycho

i only like limp and soggy foods so waffles are a no.

i let pancakes sit with syrup in them for a good ten minutes before eating. same with cereal.

>hububububu people cant have preferences

waffles are reservoirs of sin

no. waffles are bad

Only children prefer french toast because of the bullshit french toast sticks

those are good

3pBp

these were even better because you could taste the food coloring

Pancakes, they are the fastest and easiest to make and have the best flavor. I found that using half milk and half Greek style yogurt gives a much better flavor than using buttermilk, also use light brown sugar, use self raisding flour, add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and cook in the meme pan.

>definitely prefer a pancake over french toast.
That's fine
>french toast is limp
And a pancake isn't? The inconsistency confuses me. I can see some one disliking French Toast, but not for the reason stated, if you then defend pancakes. Besides French toast is as limp as you want it to be, want stiff toast, add less milk.

spbp

Waffles. Pancakes just make me feel sluggish afterwards for some reason

For me, it's stroopwafels

Waffle > French Toast > Pancake

Gotta love the crispiness of a well made waffle.