ITT: Foods plebs dislike

ITT: Foods plebs dislike.

What’s that shit? XD

haha nice try soyim.

Seconding that and adding this. It amazes me how many people I've met who make yucky face about this, like it's some weird food.

Best bread right there.

That's patrician kale.

Yes pls

Marrow in general is GOAT.

The marrow is the best part of the beast.

If you're going to eat blue cheese, eat something like real Stilton or Roquefort. That unbranded store-bought blue cheese is a disgusting gunk of mold and fat

Love bleu cheese.

>that big ass hair

Is that pic meant to trigger people?

It enhances the flavour.

Also obvious pick, can't believe there are people who dislike garlic..

This x100

I didn't think it was possible to survive without garlic. Do you have to substitute a mix of several meats, or is it some weird grain and fruit mix?

I don't think knocking off one of four macro-nutrients is healthy.

all good

holy shit thats a lot of seed

What does liver taste like? I've never had it and would like to try it, but am too lazy to go the butcher's

What separates the patricians from the plebians, literally.

Been a while since I've had it, but it's like minerals in meat form, only not as gross as I make it sound

There are people who don't like bleu cheese? Blasphemy.

Pussies

Not going to lie, I like the smell and taste, but really struggle with the texture. If I don't mix it up too much I enjoy it.

Absolutely plebian.

Try it on toast. I like it with rice and kimchi, personally.

Orange wine

>Says Tabasco is plebeian.
>He can't spell plebeian right.
Absolutely plebeian.

Sour beers

>Duchesse de Bourgogne
I fucking love this shit. But because it's unpopular, more and more beer and wine shops in my city are dropping it. Fuck my life.

'vark

Who doesn't like mushies? I'll ram them down their throats

Plebs say that they don't like McDonalds.

Everyone likes McDonalds, these lying cockfaces just think they are too good to admit it.

You're the faggot that made that shitty admit it, you like McDicks WacArnolds in your ass thread. Fuck you, McDicks is shit.

What the fuck? I mean they aren't very popular in America but its not like they taste substantially different than black ass olives.

My favorite cut of meat. I wonder what it feels like to fuck hahah

That's a cool looking bottle.

Newbies need not apply.

wat dis?

can you even read? says it in the file name

> IMG_4521.jpg
delicious

If you don't like the delicious taste of Almond Roca, you are certainly a pleb. After all, it IS the candy supreme.

this sounds good as a sandwich rn

The fuck you eating bones for nigga?

lmao, everyone laugh at this fucking pleb.

You like eating cum too?

you are next level retarded

you've been posting the same exact shit for weeks. give it up, man, no one's falling for it

>Duchesse
My Fucking Darkie

(You)

Sorry man I just can't stomach it

I went with my friends one time and it was really embarrassing because I was involuntarily gagging when I tried to eat it

I'm not trying to get anyone to fall for anything, my friend.

Wax paper?

Indeed.

there isnt a single item here that I have not tried, or disliked.

now for the ultimate pleb filter

gooood shit. i have a friend in chicago bring me a few bottles to detroit every time he visits for the holidays.

My dad makes his own wormwood schnapps. It's goddamn fantastic. Bitter as hell, but that subtle complexity of flavour is divine.

bitter melon, limburger cheese, nacho sauce, quail eggs.
not tried but may not like: durian, grubs, krill, the cheese eaten by bugs, coffee eaten and pooped, brain (will never eat, too afraid of Kuru)
ive tried just about everything that might seem gross. i like unsweetened chocolate and raw ginger root.

seeded sprouted rye bread? thats gods best gift to mankind right there.

I would suggest eating it at a restaurant. It’s not the easiest thing to cook.

chicken liver pate, with extra schmaltz (rendered chicken fat) is divine. beef liver is sort of weird, pork liver sausage is fine. i think if i had well prepared beef liver id like it. START WITH CHICKEN

too bitter, but i bet i could stomach it in small doeses

americna black olives are not food. they are preserved tree parts that taste like blood, cause of the iron added. this is where i become a foodie, on this food, i draw a line in the sand. i can eat them, but i will ALWAYS badmouth them to anyone in earshot. kalamata and castveltrano forever

>american black olives are not food

Once again, amerimutts and their shit food gentlemen

nigger do you want me to trip balls?

plebeians can't deal with tuna that didn't come from a can

tuna steaks goat

yes

bones are for dogs, curves are for men

its hnnnnnnnnng

of course you like semen

that does look awfully tasty user, wanna share?

fried gizzards

beef tartare is fucking good, although it's only good in small portions

it's fucking disgusting

never had greek olives but i know i fucking hate olives

for me, it's Rodenbach

>mfw roommates throw out my stilton because "it's obviously moldy"

you absolute tastelet go home and eat up some nuggies and fries you bland motherfucker

actually had some gorgonzola for the first time today.
always been a cheese friend, but nobody in my environment ever had blue cheese so I never tried it.
its alright. super salty though, I need to think of things to eat with it.

also found out that the white skin around the camembert is made up of mold. didnt know that.

I almost forgot this existed. White wine is a fucking crime. Skin contact improves depth of flavour and mouthfeel tremendously.

I wouldn't say plebs dislike it though. They just haven't tried it because barely anyone makes it.

>the white skin around the camembert is made up of mold. didnt know that
Heavily compacted and compressed mold, actually. See if you can find a video that shows how camembert is made and matured. Those cheeses are the fuzziest, fluffiest things you have ever seen before they are wrapped.

pretty fucking disgusting desu, but also tasty.

Amazing how much absolutely disgusting shit is in this thread. I hope you're all pretending, because if you're not you should seriously take up therapy. OLIVES? FUCKING RYE BREAD? You should be locked up.

Bruh he probably asks for his marrow BONELESS