I miss the burger king double stacker

I miss the burger king double stacker

i miss whatever this was called i forget

fucking shills

shit im dumb

>No vegetables whatsoever
Looks like my dream burger from when I was a kid.

I really miss this thing, BK Bacon Burger. It was a dollar and it had bacon, onion, and mayo. I would get two of these and a 10 piece chicken nugget.

The nuggets used to be 2.50 for 10 and im pretty sure they've changed the recipe since then to make them cheaper, but now those things are basically dog food.

Best BK burger, it was too good for this world.

haven't been back since the lady told me "we don't have that no mo"

I miss the angry whopper.

I miss Taco Bell's Double Stacked. Tacos.

this made me laugh harder than it should have

Fucking great drunk/stoned/both food. I especially loved getting a 6 pack of the double stacks, one of each flavor with plenty of fire sauce

It's not like you can't order a buger with bacon and only mayo and onion. It just wouldn't be $1.00. It'd be $0.99 for the burger and I believe $0.40 for bacon.

I miss pizza hut stuffed pizza rollers
They both got rid of them and the only Pizza Hut near me closed down

exact same thing happened to me

I miss your mom's pussy.

i'll never be able to taste a taco light again..

yes burger king is definitely paying marketers to advertise products that no longer exist dumbass

I miss the stacker most of all. But I miss the steakhouse burger too. BK used to be so much better.

Fuck off retard

The Rodeo King is like the Stacker's older, better looking brother. Definitely the best burger I've had at BK

They still have this in Canada

i want BK now

Their onion rings aren't crispy enough.

I was here first.

What's wrong with this?

A double angry whopper is the only reason id ever go back to a bk.

>americlaps somehow dont get their own burger while canacucks do

why?

Burger King is trash. There's a simple rule to remember when choosing which restaurant to eat at: if you can't order a Big Mac, the menu ain't worth Jack.

I miss riding bikes on woodland trails and when kissing a girl actually still released dopamine in my brain.

made me sad mate

I prefer the mayo + ketchup combo. I get that and an order of onion rings. I put some rings on the burger and dip the rest in zesty sauce.
Those king burgers are bigger and 4x more expensive than the stackers were. The zesty sauce on the stackers was also great.

I miss not being depressed