How does Veeky Forums like their burger?

How does Veeky Forums like their burger?

I prefer mine medium rare.

Wrong

Well done and paper thin.

>subtle jack posting

Honestly I've been tinkering with the smashburger meme and i quite like it. It's almost impossible to fuck up and its done in minutes.

Well-done, dense, and chewy.

It's okay if it's dry 'cause the condiments add moisture.

This is the correct response.

Still breathing

Medium, about half as thin as that, and with cheddar, bacon, raw or pickled red onion, dill pickle, and an egg fried sunnyside up.

Or mixed mushrooms and swiss.

I prefer my burgers well done with the "juiciness" being provided by the condiments. I think we Americans put too much emphasis on the meat of the burger as well. I think the ideal burger is greater than the sum of it's parts. I think there's an ideal ratio between bread, meat, and veggie toppings. We use too much meat. I like my burger patties a bit thinner than most people.

In the shape of a square.

stop jiggabooing a coon spook jew. That's a raw nigger loaf of jewish spew. Find a fucking way roast it that doesn't require negros and jews or polacks.

Well done, every other answer is factually wrong.

Too much bait in these waters

While you were busy setting that cross on fire in a black guy's yard you forgot to mention how you have to cook the burger like a fag burning in hell

The fuck are you talking about

Medium rare but properly crusted. If it's impossible to achieve both (it shouldn't be), then the crust is more important.

Note that medium rare is safe if you grind the meat yourself.

I do mine in the oven at 500 degrees for 1 hour

This

It's not so much the safety issue, I just don't think that ground meat is all that good when medium rare or rare. Medium is fine. It's not a steak. The texture just isn't the same. Show me some decent pink in the middle but cook it through and let it firm up.

What I care the most is how high it's stacked. A burger's no good in my book if I can't even fit the damn thing top to bottom into my mouth, it's better having one with a wide circumference because then you don't sacrifice volume. That's why I fucking hate diner/restaurant burgers, they're always too fucking tall without any width to them.

SMASHED and SLAMMED

enjoy your salmonella ridden spatula

all of /pol/ in one sentence

I do not eat beefburgers.

Well done. Medium well if it's a thick meme patty.

Have you ever washed a utensil, faggot?

>2018 in a country that has electricity
>salmonella
wew

i prefer memeburgers

Homemade - medium
Just about anywhere else - well... no trust man, no trust.

There is one burger joint in town that I trust. Had a rare burger with blue cheese a few times - haven't died yet.

>well... no trust man, no trust.
This is how I like my burgers: the more I trust the place the further away from well I'll risk. But I don't trust most places.

S M A R T D O G