>dude Trader Joe's lmao
>dude pseudoscience lmao
>dude Viceā„¢ lmao

Anybody else tired of tough guy vegans?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kxo9EziwByk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muuAw2OpnKQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm sorry you attach stereotypes of people to disregard them from having any semblance of personality that isn't completely from scratch unique as a misdirection from your internal unmet need for attention and affirmation

praying 4 u

hes done some drugs

Holy shit this is gay

Shit on his persona all you want, his recipes are good.

Vegans are usually cool as fuck. I've only met two and they were fucking c o o l
I couldn't do it but I commend their absence of products

it was pretty interesting until he started spouting MUH MEAT, how is that interesting to anyone who's already watching the video?

>Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
get the fuck out

>let me teach you how to cook vegan food
>puts fake meat substitutes in everything

The fact is that no vegan is eating a diet of 30% protein without supplementing with some foul textured soy/pea/rice protein garbage.

I've never met a cool vegan. They're all like pic related.

Like I understand some of the ethical shit, sure. But i've never met one I would identify as cool or someone who I would want to spend any amount of time around.

>eating food is supplementing

I guess technically, yeah. That's an extremely autistic way of discussing it though.

I think what he's saying is that most of the time vegan recipes seem to try and emulate meat dishes and fail miserably.

The only good vegan food I have had is when they just embrace the flavors the ingredients have and don't try to recreate meatloaf of a burger with processed soy products. It never comes close.

First time I saw this faggot was in that gay ass lasagna video where he made a vegetable and soy casserole and drowned in nut paste and indian spices and the whole thing probably cost around a $200 to make which seemed stupid as fuck and then I saw a video where he's cooking in his apartment that's about the size of my wardrobe. He can spout his edgy vegan shit while cursing all fucking day long but he needs to realize he's basically a fucking bottom feeder.

I don't mean supplementing as in "taking supplements", I mean it in its original definition meaning "to complete something that is otherwise deficient".

If your diet is so poor in protein that you have to eat some company's proprietary blend of processed food to complete it, it's a shitty diet.

>everyone has to be interesting and unique and a snowflake
>and if they arent theyre just another cog in the machine!
wew.

Some people just want to live their lives comfortably and happy. Why do you attention-whore live-laugh-love faggots need to shout how 'being used!' they are constantly.

this made me cringe. John Joseph has always been a nut and annoying as fuck with his hare krishna bullshit

>The only good vegan food I have had is when they just embrace the flavors the ingredients have and don't try to recreate meatloaf of a burger
This. So much this. Food with no meat can be really tasty, if you play to the strengths of what you are cooking. Which is true for any sort of dish really.
Shit falls apart when they start trying to make it seem like meat, which is strange since they seem to hate meat so much, why try to recreate it?

this
I once went on a video of two guys fucking shouting at me the whole video about how easy is to eat vegan.
Their advice?
Just literaly buy fake meat, fake cheese, fake ice cream, all this fucking overpriced shit.
Yeah nice advice I'll stick with my pork

youtube.com/watch?v=muuAw2OpnKQ

most faggot reply of of the day goes to you.

The Virgin John Joseph vs. The Chad Harley Flanagan

I've only seen his lasagna recipe but it's so extra, like you can make a decent vegan lasagna with a lot less for a lot less. What's the point of being vegan if you're going to replace everything or mimic it with oil-saturated imitations.

I get that not every vegan meal has to be cucumber and kale, and this would probably be a tasty treat or something, but jeez.

Regardless, all the vegans I've met in person have been cool minus the lady that asked me if I went to any circus protest. The ones online are WILD though, damn.

I think the vegans that are like me, on some "I'm not like OTHER vegans" bullshit are more annoying though. At least fuckers like OP can be honest with themselves, loool.

Trader Joe's is good you dip.

Fuck all those other things tho