Vegans:

Vegans:
Your food is picked by mexicans with drug resistant TB who have a propensity to shit in the fields.
Do you really think there are bathrooms out there on the spinach plantation?
Are you stupid enough to believe you're safe in your comfy smugbubble?

What do you have to say for yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

t. never seen how meat is produced

>propensity to shit in the fields.
so, organic free range fertilizer?

I worked in Canada’s largest beef processing plant. Didn’t make me into a vegan or vegetarian. Hunters gut their own animals. You seem to think animal processing will turn people away from meat, but it doesn’t really bother anyone.

i'll eat a gallon of animal shit over any mexican shit any day

It bothers lots of people, which is why there are vegans. Hell it bothers plenty of meat eaters too. They just don't think about it. Sure there's some people that don't care like you but most people agree factory farming is wrong, but they don't do anything about it because giving up meat is even worse I guess.

Animals live in way worse conditions, that bacon you ate for breakfast probably rolled around in its own shit for its whole life

If it truly bothered them they wouldn’t eat meat. Vegans use it as justification for their own life choices. People care a lot less than you think, and vegans always use the absolute worst of the worst as their examples. You never hear about the factories that treat animals properly, because that won’t help further the vegan agenda. Every example is always those few backwater farms that do bad shit to the animals. Always cherry picked to make it seem so much worse than it actually is.

i've been vaccinated against tb (:

It bothers my mom, she says "I don't want to think about it while I'm eating" and would completely lose her appetite. I used to make pig sounds while I ate porkchops and she'd freak out at me. I'm sure a lot of people are the same way.

Yeah I didn't give a fuck when I ate meat, but I did sort of realise it was wrong, but I put that aside as "just a fact of life". I got to university and realised it doesn't have to be a fact of life so I became vegan.

I find it strange because my mom won't give up meat even though it disgusts her and she thinks it's unhealthy. I don't feel disgusted by it, I just think it's a moral wrongdoing to eat it

not vegan myself but have been, and let me tell you this:

veganism has nothing to do with food or nutrition, it is a social tag to put on yourself to engage in the social game. nothing else. the rest is some random aspect of daily life, in this case food, that is chosen as a base to work on this tag and develop its social value. basically the same that a tribe man does when he wears a feather or a tooth of some animal he killed and that allows him to acquire social status.

this is no to unvaldiate it, just to stop the vapid arguments about food itself, for they dont touch the 'conviction' or choice of those who made that choice. no matter how logic will your arguments be against their choice, they will cling to it for they give them an identity. the body takes care of itself, but human life is not just animal survival, it is above all social existence. and that is guided by the mind in interaction with other minds.

>I just think it's a moral wrongdoing to eat it
No, it’s not. Animals are raised for food. It’s amusing you’re so against animal suffering that you would give up eating meat, but you don’t do everything you can to alleviate the suffering of people who were born in unfortunate circumstances. You think of people the way I think of animals. Their suffering doesn’t bother you. I just don’t care about people’s suffering either. I might be heartless, but you’re heartless and a hypocrite who tries to act like you’re better than everyone.

>Animals are raised for food
Slaves were raised for slavery

>It's amusing that you're so against animal suffering...
People have the capacity to end their own suffering. Animals do not. I care about the suffering of people too, but we're not exactly enslaving and eating then en masse so yeah, I'm just a little less concerned. It's amusing that you think this is somehow a legitimate argument.

Agreed 100%.

I hate dirty fucking savages who claim to be all spiritual and "one with nature" and then fucking turn around and skin and murder innocent anmials for food & entertainment.

If your culture hasn't evolved beyond eating meat like savages, then maybe you do deserve to go extinct.

> People have the capacity to end their own suffering. Animals do not.

Take your /pol/ bullshit back to your containment board faggot.

>we're not exactly enslaving and eating then en masse
But people are starving to death. Little kids are starving to death. What do you do to save them? All the money spent on vegan propaganda will do almost nothing to stop people from eating meat, but it would go a hell of a long way to provide food and drinking water to people in third world countries. But you don’t really care about them. It’s always the meatcucks who try to save them. Vegans are too busy in their cozy little first world with their first world problems trying to get others to live the same lifestyle as they do because muh morals. Fuck off.

>Slaves were raised for slavery
I very damn well hope you don't think slavery went away because it made people feel bad.

>I used to make pig sounds while I ate porkchops and she'd freak out at me.
I'm sure she's freaking out at you for acting like an obnoxious childish cunt at the table rather than anything having to do with eating meat.

>You never hear about the factories that treat animals properly, because that won’t help further the vegan agenda
And probably because they don't exist

>I hate dirty fucking savages who claim to be all spiritual and "one with nature" and then fucking turn around and skin and murder innocent anmials for food & entertainment.

I really wish these shitskins could be as cultured and evolved as we are.

Well for one if we devoted resources to crops rather than wasting them feeding animals, there might be enough food to feed those hungry kids. But like I said, they're not being subjugated by humans and I don't directly contribute to their suffering through my lifestyle habits so I'm not as concerned.

Funny that meat eating cultures are the most advanced ones innit? Really gets the noggin joggin

Would you rather have whites picking your foods, shitting in the fields and risk getting infected with soy or faggotry?

Why did it go away then?

It went away because muslims increased the prices

The farmers chose to be there and have the choice to leave. Animals do not.

We grow our own food in Australia.

Some of the primary resources devoted to crops come from farmed animals. You can't sustainably have one and not the other. Sorry. I don't like modern commercial farming either, but you're living in a fantasy.

>slaves in cartel country should just mindfully meditate their way to a liberal arts degree.

Jared Taylor claims slavery in the US was a poor decision economically and that it would have been cheaper to hire Irish or Chinese for the jobs instead of having black slaves. Because you have to provide for them after they're too old to work as well as for their offspring etc.
I haven't seen any numbers on it but it's an interesting angle on the issue.

what is malaria

I'm afraid I don't follow.
Are you saying that malaria was rampant in the Southern US and they had to use negro slaves because they are immune to it?
Or is it something even more retarded?

>mom freaked out when he made pig sounds while eating pork chops
yeah... that was totally her feeling bad for animals and not feeling bad about the fact her son is an annoying little shit who made autistic animal noises at the table past the age of 5

It the damn truth. After Columbus murdered and sold all of the blacks from Haiti, the cheapest place to get a slave was from the slave coast in Africa or raise your own. Muslims had started increasing prices and in 1807 a prohibition was placed on slave trade. It was cheaper to breed our own slaves after that and we started slave farming.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_breeding_in_the_United_States

>Vegans
Jr cult members

>It’s always the meatcucks who try to save them. Vegans are too busy in their cozy little first world with their first world problems trying to get others to live the same lifestyle as they do because muh morals.
This is a groundless claim and you're going to need a lot more supporting evidence if you don't want people to dismiss your opinion out of hand.

>shit covered bacon
Yeah but see there is a layer of skin and fat between the filth and the meat along with a curing and cooking process.
With veggies...not so much. Something most people dont realize is that most of their fruits and vegetables go straight from the field to a store-ready package without being washed. Yes we are all taught to wash our fruits and veggies but honestly most people do little more than a quick rinse under cold water if that. So... When youre popping one of those cherry tomatoes or fresh strawberries in your mouth without washing remember it was previously handled by picker who just picked nose scratched his dirty head changed a diaper or pissed in the woods... also without washing.

Maybe we should just eat slaves once their useful life-cycle has been exceeded.

>Vegans eat vegetables
>Vegetables are grown using fertilizer made with animal poop
Vegans are literally full of shit