Why is japanese food superior to chinese?

why is japanese food superior to chinese?

Jap food is garbage. It's bland and there's too much fish. Why cant they learn to raise livestock?

Just gonna put this out there but maybe it isn't.
Maybe Chinese food in western cultures has been bastardized by capitalism and evolved into something entirely different from what it once was.
Now watch westernized Japanese food deteriorate in a similar fashion as it becomes more popular in the western world.
Just a thought.
Anyhoo, I'll be off now.

China is enormous, Japan is relatively small. Japan is just plain more sophisticated and advanced in terms of culinary arts.

Good. Kill yourself on the way out.

>Japan is just plain more sophisticated and advanced in terms of culinary arts

Not enough room for people, let alone moo-cows.

>this wirru be 300 dorra, whitu piggu
theyre just food jews

it's not though...

>what is kobe beef

This. Anyone that argues otherwise have a look at google maps. Literally every flat plain or gap between mountains is continuous city.

how does it feel to have a WRONG opinion?

It really isn't. Both countries have such amazing dishes. Jesus Christ, now I understand all these food tubers making trips to China just eat local delicacies.

Fake chink food > Jap food > AUTHENTIC chink food

Japanese food is already heavily influenced by western cuisine. Why do you think they're so obsessed with mayonnaise, burgers, and ketchup?

It isn't. China is better because of the sheer diversity of its food. Japan has basically two cuisines: Japanese and Okinawan. China has 8.

Fake better than authentic?

>posts western Chinese food
Your ignorance is entertaining. I have been to china and japan, and the food in China is way better. There isn’t even a comparison.

You got your shit backwards

>posts mao while talking about food
something doesn't seem quite right here...

oh do go on

I don't think you know how '>' works.

I suppose you’re an authority for eating at several of your local Chinese and Japanese restaurants?

I like the clean simple flavours of Japanese food and the way they focus on making one ingredient the star of the show, I'm also a fan of seafood.

Chinese women are probably better looking than Japanese women though.

You’re right. I had a brain fart.

I prefer chinese desu
this is coming from a dumb weeaboo

Said no one ever

Worcester

Yes faggot. Panda express is better than fucking raw cow belly

But your are objectively wrong.

i understand you ate gookchef-made food so far and live a low life.

t. Amerilard palatelet

>i love eating dogmeat and pig's intestines

t. wei xi lao

You don't know what authentic Chinese food is like.

Nah nigga. Speaking as a burger who's never left the country, JP food in the states is good for sushi and maybe teriyaki for a bland variant on chicken. Rotisserie chicken is better than US-JP teriyaki, at least.
I got a shot at some Peking Duck in an ethnic-run Chinese restaurant and it was pretty fucking good.

>Eggs
I've never gotten this. I don't know why, but I fucking can't stand eggs for anything other than breakfast and maybe on burgers. The resulting texture just screws with me.

Cause aside from karaage and katsu, most Japanese food isn't oily, fattening shit like chinese food. Pretty much the only chinese food not smothered in oil that I know so far are boiled dumplings (xiao long bao, jiaozi, etc), rice and soups.

And in china you gotta deal with counterfeit eggs/rice/meat, soy sauce made with human hair, and other food safety hazards

Sorry, I meant steamed/boiled

They're both average at best, Chinese being slightly superior to Japanese "in general" (not in precision) because of its huge variety thanks to its large land.

Then perish.

Their island is too small. We took all their colonies post ww2.

This. Mao is responsible for the biggest destruction of culinary culture in human history.

it isnt though

jap food is largly based on chineses cooking, soldiers from the war japan pretends never happened took it back with them

well, you cant transfer your amerilard problems to asia, eating a lot of oil isnt bad as long as you are not a greedy,fat,disgusting american.
szechuan is often drowned in chilioil, yet there are almost no fat people in chengdu.
but, and here you are wrong again, szechuan is the only major chinese cuisine thats very heavy on the oil

they use a shit ton of pork and a decent amount of beef. what is this meme? people who think jap food is only sashimi and sushi?

maybe because japan is 3 feet wide retard

>*Deer chaser thunks in the distance*

China is much like the US, relatively speaking. While united into a single entity, it is not homogeneous; there are vast differences and cultural markers from one place to another.

Japan is pretty heterogeneous and the relative geographical differences are pretty minute.

That being said, China has better food in terms of diversity of product, whereas Japan simply has higher standards of product.

All that being said, I'll take Japan over China. Japan has done an excellent job of bastardizing French techniques and infusing that with their traditional ingredients.

Overrated crap. You're overpaying for meat made of mostly fat. Melting in my mouth isn't what I want from a steak. I want some red flesh to chew.

the baby speaks