>Lasagna
>Quick frozen stuff

>no grits
>no greens
>no bbq

>No one had posted watermelon yet
Smgdhf

literally whatever is available.

blacks don't seem to mind terrible living conditions.

Is that why there are so many in America?

They can’t afford that.

we put most of them in jail which is equivalent to living in flyover states like ohio

guess which parts have lots of blacks in them

life outside of the bluezones is fine

Cocaine is for rich people.

Wut? You've never been to America, have you?

pic unrelated? they are not black...

What are the white counties?

don't talk shit about hot pickles they're fucking dank

In the south they eat the same fried shit foods the whitetrash (aka all southern whites) eat. In the rest of the US they eat the same as the whitetrash in those regions.

I live there.

>South Texas
>Black

Lol you've never been here. San Antonio is literally like 3% black

collard greens, where my niggas at

In Detroit? Whatever the most generous white passerby decides to buy you so you can't buy crack instead.

How is saying that people like them talking shit about them?

I love hot pickles, but goddamn do they not like me.

Why is there a chunk taken out of South Dakota?

I live in Detroit and I don't give those niggers anything.

The one in Utah is the Great Salt Lake and the one in Florida is lake Okeechobee. I don't know what's going on in South Dakota, though.

I ate a pickle not long ago. It was actually with a sandwich.

all you need is bacon grease and pick related to make any soul food.

deletet this

However it is around 50% mexican which is almost as bad.

This is literally the only seasoning my black Grandmother knows of besides salt and pepper.

I really wanted to see a prison food thread.
I am disappointed.

Kek true

>my black Grandmother
amerimutts never change

>How to out a European the post

I lived in Highland Park, Michigan for a while. Aside from armed guards and bars on all the windows, the biggest supermarket on the M-8 had lots and lots of pig products - pickled "feets," chitlins, livers (apparently fairly uncommon elsewhere), hot brisket, and "maws". Especially maws. Hog maws ("hogmaws") had a special place in the local culture. They could be fried, boiled, or even baked in various preparations. They could be spicy or mild. They could be breaded, substituted for pasta in a lasagna bake, or wrapped around other fried foods. The hogmaw is unavoidable.

Those pickles are god tier tho. They will kill you with sodium. A guilty pleasure I enjoy once a month.

Prison food.

All this time I thought I liked chicken because it was delicious. Turns out I'm predisposed to liking chicken.

He meant crack

The entire county is an Indian Reservation

I had to stop buying these. So good. My guilty pleasure.

Anyway, foods that Black Americans typically eat are pretty much the same as White Americans. It depends on what class they are in.

Low poverty
Typical junk food. Kool-aid, macaroni cheese, chips, hardly any vegetables.

Middle - Upper Middle Class
My mom made a lot of recipes that she saw online wen I was growing up. Chicken Tetrazzini, hoagies, liver and onions, meatloaf with extra onions, sweet potato pie, blackened grilled salmon(my favorite), tex mex, creole seasoned shrimp and so on. Typical American cuisine.

My personal favorite foods are sweet potato pie, grilled salmon, Hot Cheetos Lime(once or twice per year), spicy rice cakes, gyros, no butter steamed broccoli with cajun seasoning, and turkey bacon avocado sandwiches from Whole Foods.

Cornstarch

youtu.be/lUGnC_h-oIk

Search for 'eating cornstarch' on Youtube

All the Black People when I was in High School would always get them.

Still better than eating tide pods but I imagine worse than the cinnamon challenge

>election = race
OBSESSED yuropoor or buttmad r/pol flyover detected

actually, aside from the coastal cities, most of the blue areas are overwhelmingly white. whites tend to vote democrat when they don't have to live through the suffering that living with niggers brings
see: New England

>maine
>black people

>food that black people like
>good food

That's where dad and i are from nigga

fucking nogs love hot fries

>When I see a lack of Watermelon in this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RZxbKvD1YQ

>Dont like friend chicken rather have pork
>Dont like grape anything as its really fucking plain
>Hate watermelon cause to me it doesnt have any taste
>Dont like grits as again it doesnt taste good to me
>hate most frozen food, Pizza Rolls and Hot pockets are pretty good
>People call me weird

Being Black is fucking confusing

got stolen

Your life must suck, being a negro with half a brain and watching the rest of your "people" act like fucking savage apes on PCP. Does it hurt user?

Nah im more disappointed in being human rather than being just black. Everyone if fucking retarded. At least my mom raised me right so I grew up Okay

what's funny is that menu was written by a black guy. it's white people who dont know any blacks that find this racist.

Kek underrated post those other anons dont know

The niggers i know dont even use S&P but white people dont season their food kek

extra mayo. worked for two sandwich shops for a combined 5 1/2 years and niggas love some extra mayo. white trash chicks do too. makes the entire meal tasteless and ruins the sandwich.