Is there any way to despice Secret Aardvark Habanero sauce? I love the sweetness, but the heat is unbearable

Is there any way to despice Secret Aardvark Habanero sauce? I love the sweetness, but the heat is unbearable.

Baking powder, about a tablespoon

Just get plain aardvark sauce instead of aardvark habanero silly

Is baking soda ok? I dont have any baking powder

I appreciate your advice, but they don't have anything else except Spicy Mayo, it's just not the same. It's not enough as sweet as the Habanero sauce.

I do like the Spicy Mayo though, I use it in anything I would use regular mayonnaise for.

The amount of threads I've had to hide here on Veeky Forums has spiked recently. Wonder what the deal is.

Meta discussion belongs on or r/Veeky Forums.

fail shill whoever hired you should get their money back saged

it's my favorite sauce, perfect heat, perfect sweetness. No meme responses from cry babies who never tried it.

This, it is the best hot sauce I have ever had

Obvious shilling.

>Extremely sweet
No thanks

You are so wrong. They also have Drunken Garlic Black Bean and Drunken Jerk Jamaican.

i despice you

Yep baking soda will work but you need to at 2 tbsp per quart.

Does anybody have the shirt? I'd really like to have one, but are they comfortable? I hate buying stylish shirts only to find that they're prickly against my skin. So annoying.

Add canola, coconut, rapeseed, or vegetable oil. It's the oil which gives it the flavor.

put on your big boy pants?

Bump for answers. I really need to know because I can't afford to waste money if I can't wear them.

Does this sauce company pay for the board or what?

The answer is to report to your marketing team to fuck off and be more clever

Vark' is the hot meme of the month. You probably don't get the joke because it isn't funny.

You're the one who isn't clever. I'm just asking for people to report in about the shirt if they've tried it.

>Shill harder fag

It's just a meme, brother!
It's not about buying the 'vark!

I guess it's a pretty good ad campaign, the sauce has won some awards and it exposes normies to award winning hot sauces. It's not the best but it does have some titles under it's belt.

My boyfriends girlfriend really likes it.