Be NEET

>be NEET
>order pizza
>pay with wagecuck's taxes
>no tip
LOL poor wagecucks

1/10 bait Lmao

I went to Thailand and Cuba last year, but enjoy your biweekly pizza.

>be neet
>order gluten free pizza
>tell the delivery boy im not tipping because gluten free is already so expensive
>tell him if i get sick from this pizza because its cross contaminated im going to need a refund
>tell him to wait 5 minutes while i take a bite
>force myself to throw up violently and demand a refund
keksies poor wagies

>He thinks his disability bucks will last forever
Pffffffft

@10191912
Dont roleplay frog poster haha no (you) for (you)

I'm laughing way too hard at this.

now this is bait

it has been, for the past 11 years, looking forward to retirement :)

aren't in effect already retired?

Kek

Earliest you can get social security is at 62, you know. Unless you're in your 40s retirement is a long ways away. Good luck maintaining disability that long.

it's easy when you dont live in america, land of the cucked :)

>op gets cucked out of his own thread in just 10 minutes

Enjoy your added snot, spit and trace amounts of human feces you cheap fuck. Also shit pizza.

>be me
>middle class wagecuck
>tell politician I won't vote for his party unless he cuts taxes
>says he can't tax the rich more
>tell him to cut NEETbux

Based.

moving from the /v/ thread that was deleted

I'm britbong and I don't tip, how fucked am I with servers messing with my food

lol wagies damage control lol so mad and triggered xD

I get disability for "autism and "mental illness
Thanks for taking care of me for life wagecucks

go back to veddit

>tfw it will never happen

>be delivery driver
>deliver pizza
>the guy starts counting pennies and hands me the exact amount while snorting
>shifts over, head over to gf's and get laid

me too thanks

>didn't run out of gas money

fake and gay

>He's bragging about a little over $1k/month, which is taxable
So, you have to live at home with the parents forever? You really showed me. And once again good luck keeping that disability for the next 30+ years until social security.

They're debating cutting Foodstamps for premade American-grown food boxes.

>he thinks i'm an american slave
lol no. but even in america...where there is a will there is a way ;)

while you're at work I'm raw dogging your girl and when you kissed her you were tasting my cock and asshole. She lays me to fuck her

It took you five minutes to take one bite?

Pays*

How do we fix and save Veeky Forums?

Go back to r/cooking where you belong. That would be a good start.

this much autism you have to correct yourself

This

this but unironically

Nice LARP neetcucky

>ignoring reality outside your country
whatever helps you sleep wagecuckie :)

This.

Based NEET frog

10/10 just did that

I make six figures a year, yeah I paid taxes this year but now that trump passed tax breaks for me, my tax guy says I'll be setting pretty next year.

Unironically this.

>order pizza
>the pizza guy arrives and the bill somehow came out to $19.99
>give him a $20 bill and start to move back into my house to find a couple dollars for tip
>"hey, buddy , are you going to give me a tip or anything?
>"no" and slam the door on him instead
I never ordered from there again in case he wanted revenge on me or something.

>not even american
what shithole are you from?

I'm ready to take the NEET pill. How exactly does one become NEET? I've realized how inferior being a wagecuck really is.

this dud made the same thread on /v/ yesterday

>Be mountain man.
>Actually free instead of a slave to wagecucks and the gubbermint.
>Mfw.

I have had to do this multiple times. I worked in the industry for 7 years and I was never a whiny cunt piece of shit like most people in the industry. When they give me that shit I give them nothing or a piece of my mind if they really want it. People need to grow the fuck up, you took the job, you don't have to to work their. Also people should expect nothing because nobody owes them a damn thing unless there is a contract for the trading of goods and services.

*there

>be 46
>NEET for life
>Parents die
>I die alone

>Buys food
>Makes no pretence of being some kind of wealthy philanthropist
Seems to be pretty much what NEETbux are for.

Cucked to your parents, cucked to the system. JUST

You're putting it in parentheses like you're not actually autistic and mentally ill.

you are welcome my dude. i hardly notice the paltry sum of my income that goes to social welfare. Even if the system is being abused i think it's important to take care of the dreadfully poor even if they are more lazy than stupid.

My wife of course disagrees and thinks the money should go to the Gates Foundation, an organization making real changes and helping those that really need it. While i respect her opinion, i disagree. i believe it's important to help those at home first.

My kids and their class recently raised $5,000 for our local homeless shelter, they celebrated by having a big pizza party for all the homeless folks and the staff that run the shelter. It was a really amazing experience to see my kids developing into adults and i can't wait to see where life takes them.

Although my work is challenging, i find it extremely rewarding. My job has taken me across the world and compensated me generously. In those travels i've seen what real poverty looks like and i'd never want that for my fellow countrymen. So my friend, eat up and enjoy your pizza even though you haven't earned
it, i'm happy to subsidize it.

>going through till at grocery store
>put basket on the conveyor belt and make them unload it
>item doesnt scan
>whip out the ol' "i guess its free then!" joke and watch them squirm because its probably the third time they've heard it today
>dont tell them what kind of card im using and just jam it in three or four times
>only ask for bags after i have payed meaning i get them free
>"accidentally" leave items under cart and forget pay for them

Those are not parantheses. They're inverted commas.

>This is what liberals in college believe they will be in ten years after they graduate

>order online
>added tip to charge
>note for them to just leave it at the door and go
who /maximum-comfy/ here?

I thought they were inverted enlongated periods?

I've never encountered someone asking for a tip. They might make gestures or give you a funny look, but never be so direct.

>>only ask for bags after i have payed meaning i get them free
what commie hell hole do you live in?

having a job and a family? crazy stuff

I live near a assisted living centre,
fetal alcohol syndrome from the 50s, et cetera.
unfortunately, this is the mark of a truly great civilisation.

What does that even mean? You traveled to poor countries makes you rich or something?

have you tried living anywhere other than the U.S.?
easier to qualify & lower cost of living.

Lmao this faggot has no idea what maximum comfy is.
What you do is find some old divorced whore to fall in love with you then you get her to go pick up pizzas that she pays for and then leaves you outside your door along with a load of booze and whatever else she picks up.
Getting another free pizza tonight lmao kill ys faggot who the fuck thinks they're comfy when they pay for their own pizzas lmao

Want to know how we all know you're lying?

You gave about 3 clues. The first is you kept saying lmao after every sentence. You can of course prove me wrong with pics. But that won't happen because as I said we all know you lie.

The implication was that he has more fulfilling life experiences due to his ability to travel to other places as opposed to pizza night.

But I've been to better countries and I have pizza night. Not dominoes, home made. Just sounded like the poorest way to brag.

As in: oh yeah last night I pooped and I had toilet paper to wipe.

>having a fulfilling life and empathy for their fellow man is somehow a bad thing

Most countries in Europe mandate you pay in to a government pension scheme and have to pay a certain amount. So, no. It's not easy and you're going to be fucked.

How can you afford to travel abroad to the other side of the world and eat take away on benefits? Even the most generous wouldn't give you enough, including housing benefit, etc even in a European country.

Well you lack knowledge about benefits then. Key word 'benefit', not welfare.

You have to be over 18 to use this site.

>be me, NEET
>order a pizza online
>deliveryman comes and knocks on door
>too scared to open it
>i am so hungry

>Deliver a pizza to stupid NEET
>Too fucking lazy to open the door
>Return to shop with free crew pie
Thanks user

I only said lmao after one sentence though. What were the other two clues?

you're welcome

>be NEET
>parents own land
>rent the land out to others
>get profits for doing nothing and supporting my neet bros

>delivery man says "enjoy yourself" instead of "enjoy yourselves"

Tipping is an American thing. If you’re outside of NA, don’t even worry about it. Unless you’re in Britistan.

Your tax guy is a dummy who didn't realize the withholding rates are going down too. Unless you withhold at a fixed rate that is.

No he's right, you don't get enough on benefits to support traveling to anywhere worthwhile outside of trash tier shit like Canaria Islands or some Spanish literallywho town.

Trolling is a art.

Most of america is charging for plastic bags now as a way to discourage pollution. It's not a problem because they're fucking ten cents apiece and made of a thicker biodegradeable material now. If people want to bitch about it they can just bring backpacks and totes.