Any ice cream makers in here?

Any ice cream makers in here?
Share your recipes and tips

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Whynter-ICM-201SB-Quart-Upright-Stainless/dp/B01FXMW4AS/ref=sr_1_26?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1519437209&sr=1-26&keywords=ice cream maker
google.de/search?ei=5ceQWsD8C4iUsAf5hafYDw&q=sage ice cream&oq=sage ice cream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I made double bubble flavored ice cream once, it was pretty good. just a simple custard base with chopped double bubble infused in the base and strained out before churning.

I have a Musso Lussino. The thing is badass. You can probably churn concrete in it.
Mostly I copy receipts. Alton Brown's version of vanilla ice cream that uses vanilla sugar is top shelf.

>receipts
>recipes

If I was going to spend that much money on iceacream I'd get a cryofreezer to keep a dejar filled with liquid NO2.

Fuck waiting 30 minutes on ice-cream, for that money you can have it in 30 seconds.

Google doc Wilson's ice cream recipes. purple shmurple is utterly amazing and easy to make.

Bumping for the sake of having a new, interesting thread survive.

I worked in a production facility once, mostly just done in huge vats on it's own though, all I did was throw additives into a grinder and make sure things got packaged and stored properly.

What are y'all's thoughts on these goofy ass things?

Is that pic related? I bought one to make sorbets, but haven't used it yet.

Bookmarked. He's got a root beer one that looks interesting.

use
> 4 organic avocados
> 1 cup of organic maple syrup
> 1 tsp of vanilla extract

Put in a blender, then in your ice cream maker. Will be super creamy like soft serve

I got the kitchen aid ice cream attachment. It's nice and makes perfect texture ice cream, sorbet and gelato, the only downside is that you have to keep it in your freezer (not really a bother, you just forget about it there) and you need to chill your bases before churning (which means it takes longer to make overall). Not really a bother at all if you plan ahead and make it the day before churning and serving (if you don't want to wait for setting and maturing).

I got this puppy last year, it is huge and takes up space but I put it on floor and stick in the closet over winter. I can't wait to get it out for summer. I was making ice cream every week xD

amazon.com/Whynter-ICM-201SB-Quart-Upright-Stainless/dp/B01FXMW4AS/ref=sr_1_26?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1519437209&sr=1-26&keywords=ice cream maker

>267 USD
Jesus, you should be making ice cream every damn day to break even

I eat at least half a gallon of ice cream a day. Could I save money by buying an ice cream maker?

how about a treadmill first?

I'm only slightly obese and I run every day.

google.de/search?ei=5ceQWsD8C4iUsAf5hafYDw&q=sage ice cream&oq=sage ice cream

Go for herbs, sage, rosemary a.s.o

>run everyday
>still obese
Dear lord..

lol, well I sent some money to nigeria to feed the destitute so I don't feel too bad

seed and devein some japalenos and habanero peppers. run flesh thru juicer or dice very fine. Add to peach or pineapple ice creme. use a little or be mean and use a lot. surprise your friends.
wines and champagne can be used. the flavors are subtle, so don't mix with stronger flavors that would over power it.

Sounds like more work than it's worth. Just save up and buy a real ice cream machine.

it's totally doable when your diet is shite + you probably drink too much. I can knock out a 10k any day of the week, which I suspect is beyond most people, but I'm still fucking slightly overweight. Too much wine and chocolate. Urgh that sounded very ladylike. AM d00d/.

I had one as a kid. It was a piece of shit.

for sorbets i always use corn syrup and a liquor for a good consistency and a more interesting taste.
(lemon+gin+mint is something i do quite frequently i.e.)
for vanilla id suggest using a splash of whiskey, you wont know its there but it really helps the taste and texture

Thank you user. When I get my ice cream maker I'll be sure to try these.

It's too cold to ridemy bike so not making much ice cream, but i have a bunch of lemoncello.

Gimme good sorbet or ice cream recipes pls guise

I make ice cream all through winter. My house has heating.

Fucking kek

Bump