nah man. nah

Unironically, no.

>China
Not even once

>bbc
fake news

>Manila
>China

If I was on the streets, broke and homeless yep.

>would you try it

I'm not really sure, user. There time I'd really like crippling stomach pains & screaming shits for up at least a week.

china manages to be more disgusting than india

they're piss poor, give em a break for fuck sake ..
they found a use for scraps that people throw away, "hunger justifies the means".

My gramdfather always said that if the world was ever to get an enema then the Philippines is where it would be given.

okay ..

if i was poor probably

retard.

Here's me being pissed off that I can't always afford organic meats.

I wouldn't, but I also recognize my aversion to this is mostly irrational. A lot of dumpster food is probably not that different from regular store food before it's thrown away, but anything that's been near trash makes me feel disgusted.

it's very different. it'll be absolutely crawling with pathogenic microorganisms. ever smelled rotting meat?

>ever smelled rotting meat
I actually haven't fortunately.
Not sure what scenario you would be in where rotting meat would be something you were smelling in the first place.

meh, if they can survive off it, more power to them
i wouldn't try it though unless i was starving to death though

>i wouldn't try it though unless i was starving to death though
Yeah, it's the starving part that would make anyone try anything.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_crow

I think I'd probably just eat some plants.

I would go beans and rice (like only beans and rice and supplements) for years before considering that.

all meat is organic

>amerilard geography comprehension

Isn't "pagpag" Filipino for "shit that comes off a rug when you shake it?"

I had an old lady Filipino neighbor and she would "pagpag" her rugs outside.

I'm not surprised they eat shit named after literal scum.

Imagine how much sex you could get over there for a happy meal. And I'm talking with real fresh prime cuties not any 16+ grannies blurgh

Don't fuck children user

>eating garbage meat that will probably kill you with parasites or food poisoning
>not just eating vegetables and rice

jesus, pappy

Ya. Use a trip.

It's a verb, to shake or dust off. Like if you eat a cookie while sitting down and get crumbs all over yourself. Then you would pagpag yourself.

My dad agreed with him too; whenever the Philippines (or flips or SEAsia in general) gets brought up for whatever reason he always trots out that line.

But I'd literally be saving them from starvation? So you're saying I should just watch little kiddies die a slow and agonizing death in front of me? You're fucking sick in the head cunt

I know this is gonna be hard to understand but the vegetables in the Philippines are highly toxic and not worth the risk. The shit those people do to their own land is unbelievable.

what's wrong with vegetables in the Philippines?

t. grew up in the Philippines

How much sex would a happy meal get me?