Bizarre food or beverage products

Bizarre food or beverage products.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/c/brand/walden-farms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What in the actual fuck?! Something tells me that shit can't be good for you. Just straight up chemicals...

>0 calories
Legitimately impressive

There's really nothing too bad on that list though.

for what it is, thats actually tasty

>contains trace calories

Doesn't that mean less than 5? I remember there being a limit that if your product is under you can claim 0 instead.

I think it has to be under 3, 3 or more would round to 5.

Fucking japs

>0 calories
>Doesn't contain peanuts
We've advanced too far.

Wew

>Soduim Benzoate (To Preserve Freshness)
I don't think it had any to begin with.

Pepsi x Calpis? Probably tastes like cow piss.

>>Doesn't contain peanuts
The label says "Contains Peanuts" though, under ingredients.

Fucking America.
walmart.com/c/brand/walden-farms
>calorie free mayonaisse
>calorie free jam
>calorie free MARSHMELLOW DIP
I'm impressed and disgusted.

The trick a lot of these products do is they make the serving size small enough so that the calorie count is rounded to zero.

That sounds right, but OPs claims 60g servings so still impressive.

>Just straight up chemicals...
(you)

Ah yes, the crispness I desire from Pepsi finally combined with the sourness only yogurt can provide

>t. pseudo intellectual

actually serving for each food category comes from the US Federal Government so manufacturers can't do what you suggest.

japan is truly a magical place

>salty watermelon

Salted watermelon is tasty.

I wish america had more of these weird and/or seasonal flavors, they look like they'd be really fun to try once

I wish the same but the average american balked at the salted caramel flavor. There's little chance we'll get something more wild that BLUE, salty or spicy/hot

salty fucking watermelon is tits
oh man it's so tits
when spring comes around, go buy some watermelon slices and sprinkle some salt on it
tits
TITS
salted watermelon is tits

I wish pepsi would bring that to USA

salty watermelon is the best way to eat watermelon

but as a soda flavor? Pass

I'm legitimately angered by the amount of crazy flavored shit that Japan gets instead of the US. They have pumpkin pie flavored Kit Kats. How the fuck do we not get that shit here in the States?
We're supposed to be the fat country, dammit.

spoiler: i dont like watermelon so i wouldn't know
I do like artificial watermelon flavour though so maybe i'd like it

>They have pumpkin pie flavored Kit Kats
The green tea ones are great. I'm guessing the wasabi ones not so much.

Th-that's just the peanut butter equivalent to margarine, right?

Margarine has just as many calories as butter

>zombie apocalypse
>desperatly need calories for energy
>raid hipster grocery store
>this and similar products are all there is

On the whole, your post was repetitive and your grammar is atrocious. However, against my natural inclinations, I found myself chuckling gently regarding the clearly intentional errors in diction.
In summation, although your post lacked crisp intelligence, it was possessed of a certain innate drollery. Therefore, I’ve decided to award you seven stars out of ten. I wish you all the best for the future.

Nah, the wasabi ones are great too. They're wasabi+white chocolate so they have a really nice combination of a sweet creamy taste and "whoa, this cleared my nasal passages damn quick."
Only flavor of the Japanese Kit Kats I've tried and disliked was apple, but I generally dislike apple-flavored things that are not actual apples.

>Walden Farms
what do they farm?

was just looking at a bag of those at the asian market the other day. Silverfish.

its because japan food laws are strict with ingredients but lax about what you can make. Its pretty much the opposite of the FDA in everyway. In response they have healthier snack foods and sodas that aren't syrupy sludge acid bombs

>sodas that aren't syrupy sludge acid bombs
They still use HFCS though

I cant believe its not peanut butter!