Opinions on Five guys?

I went in the other day to give it a second chance, but I was honestly not impressed. I'll admit that the burger had appearance, but it lacked zest. There was no burst of flavor that wanted to make me eat more of it. What a disappointing experience.

Burgers suck, hot dogs are better than average but also suck, fries are pretty great.

They opened one in my town recently. They taste like they're good quality and I really like the variety of topping choices, but they're really quite expensive: £8 for a burger.

The burgers are mediocre. They do the job but they're bland and overpriced. You can get a better burger for around the same price at a Bobby's Burger Palace if you've got one near you.

I only went once, and will not give a second chance. Not as good as Wendy's and charge like a sit-down casual restaurant.

Burgers are just bad food. There's no way around this. Bread kills you and so do prions.

They make a good fast food burger but their cost prices them out of the market. At the point you get burgers, fries, and a drink you might as well just go to a real restaurant.

I do like their cajun fries though.

I've been some Canadian franchise locations. Basically like all American restaurants here they start off really good but after a while their quality control drops and the novelty goes away.

Like 6 years ago when I first had a burger it was really good. The patty was really tasty and the flavors of all the toppings like the sauteed onions complimented it. Now the patty tastes like nothing and the toppings become a big mess of flavors. I think they have been cutting back on the fries that they give you as well.

I got a good amount of fries for the size small actually, I can't complain about them, but the burger is where they messed up.

Get the fries Cajun style.
Bacon cheeseburger all the way.
Fuck the red toppings.

their fries are too salty and I don't like it.

not very crazy orgasmic tasting as ppl hype it up to be. white ppl have no sense of taste so this taste amazing to them. its expensive and id rather have a&ws instead or even harveys. five guys just isnt worth it...

Same logistics company as KFC UK... Bland over hyped crap... Go figure

burger tastes like your average homemade burger, nothing crazy about it. the fries on the other hand, god DAYUM those are good. for burgers, i much rather go to steak n shake

Decent burger, however that have tourist prices when they are in normal parts of the country.

The couple times I have eaten at the one by where I live over the years, I've been pretty underwhelmed. The burgers were slapped together and super sloppy, and I don't really consider getting a contractor sized garbage bag worth of greasy fries that soak right through the bag to be a big plus.

>There was no burst of flavor that wanted to make me eat more of it.
Its a hamburger...if you want a flavor burst go get yourself a bag a Skittles...faggot...

Do they have flame broiled taste?

They have no taste, that is the problem.

I just walk in for for a few peanuts, use the restroom, and leave. Fuck those prices.

each location makes good burgers for around one full rotation of the management. Once more than like 60%-70% of the shift leads and assistant managers have left then the food quickly goes to complete shit because they can't close the store to train the new employees in a customer-less vacuum. This creates flawed/weak leadership in the store and the food quality quickly drops.

idk about you guys but i love paying 20 dollars for 2 dollars worth of beef and potatoes

The burgers taste okay, but I wish they had more of a sear to them. They just fall apart.
The Cajun Fries are great, though.

It's a good burger place that is overpriced, it's going to go down the same hole as subway

best burger chain i've been to in the US. far superior to in'n'out. I haven't been to shake shack or some other memed about chains yet but five guys is a good straightforward burger.

sometimes if you get a skinny girl they skimp on the bag fries so you gotta watch out for that, i'm not paying $4 for just a small cup of fries you bitch

You're lucky.
>gave them a 2nd try
>almost shit my pants at work
>runny for a day after
McDonald's is cheaper and better, and they suck too.

Love it. Always get the Cajun fries but the shit is overpriced. Burger, fry, and a drink for 15. Should be more around 10.

kek, at least you're not like me. On the occasion that I eat papa john's pizza, I get runny without fail, I have yet to discover what is making me get the shits. Stopped eating that and started eating superior marcos pizza.

probably the grease is lubing up your intestines making the shit fall out

>ITT poorfags