Ever partake in a nice float? This here is a black cherry coke float

Ever partake in a nice float? This here is a black cherry coke float

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/1WaBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You ever try a root beer beer float?

Based manchild poster

been a long ass time since I've had one but faygo red pop and shitty vanilla ice cream was a white trash staple of my childhood weekends

Nice Panko

no homo

I think we can all agree here OP.
Clean your fucking screen.
With something other then whatever you used, a newspaper?

>no hooves

>Not even pink.

It looks pink to me

Cola + Vanilla Ice Cream was my go to float as a kid. Can't imagine eating one as an adult though.

>Fleshtone
>pink

It's a light pink, the soft plastic on the face has become a little discolored on that one.

i love you figurine guy

please never stop posting

Im pretty sure i know where you live, ive been following your posts for years. Ill post my proof later

that's because you're a child who obsesses over making sure everyone knows he's a big adult manly man who doesn't eat no sweets

>MLP figure in the background.
The fact that I've seen threads get deleted for less and that this thread has been up for more than an hour terrifies me.

kek, tell us

Christ, more newfags every single day

Newspaper and rubbing alcohol is actually the best way to get streak-free windows. Dunno how it works on getting streak-free Windows, though.

float is one of the most disgusting foods/drinks i could think of

Anyone got good soda + ice cream combos for floats?

I fucking hate you. I hate your poor lighting. I hate your faggy little doll. I hate the shit food you always post here. I hope you die.

>doll
>faggy
Someone is insecure, while using a trip no less. Hah.

kill yourself you degenerate barneyfag

stop posting MLP faggot

I'll save this and post it everytime the MLP faggot is posting here

it's already done every time you stupid newfaggot

he's back...

I'm not new I'm here since 2009 you fucking faggot, I probably saw the no homo meme while you was still sucking your mom tits.

t. manchild virgin

Then why even bother announcing you're going to do something that would be done without your dumbass here? Just needed to unleash your childish rage I guess?

not bad to be honest

>Dunno how it works on getting streak-free Windows, though.
Not well apparently.

This thread is a very good indicator to see exactly when the pissy kids wake up.

*tips fedora*

BASED

I'm not a big of floats.

I didn't create it until 2011.
Nice try though, newfag.

NO HOMO!

>not using fanta, the soda of the third reich

It's also an MLP figure, a McDonalds one to be precise.

>spend 3 and a half hours in the kitchen cooking an enormous soup kitchen sized pot of cabbage chicken potato kidney bean tomato shell pasta soup, toasted bread with olive oil and salad
>sweating, entire body aching, braindead, can't even gather the will to think
>finish food
>can't even keep my eyes open

why do I still keep cooking? it drains me of the little energy I have yet I do it anyways, why?

does anybody else feel like this?

>cabbage chicken potato kidney bean tomato shell pasta soup

FUUUCK AAAA I'm so fucking dead I can't even glance my eyes up at the screen to check whether or not I'm in another thread

fuck me

Hah, you're losing whatever war you're trying to fight if you think this is the most prominent MLP thing. Stealth threads get past you daily. It helps that MLP is so food friendly.

If he knew how many stealth threads got posted all over Veeky Forums he would shit himself.

This isn't even a stealth thread, and the fact that it took several hours for people to start having an autistic fit is telling.

not really, this guy makes these threads all the time
anybody having an autistic fit here is just a newfag

I'm waiting for Barneyfag to pop up.
He hasn't shown up and I am worried.

Thread reported :^)

What's your favorite MLP food? I think mine is the chimi cherry changas.

jalepeno red velvet cupcakes

Glim's teacakes
webmshare.com/1WaBM

Not baked goods. Baked bads!

Only because Trixie fucked them

hey op, i havent had a float in years but from what i remember just a normal ass root beer float was orgasmic

Chocolate ice cream + root beer

MLP is p. faggy, hooves or no hooves.

Do americans really do this?

Only no hooves is faggoty. Hooves is pure love.

>>/mlp/
You have to go back

not everyone

Black Cow,user.

One of my friends found floats as the vest thing ever when he was a kid. I found it disgusting, soda mixed with milk, wtf.

Why don't you have energy user?

probably depression

this