*ruins your dish*

*ruins your dish*

get outta here, Jain

Onions have a very strong taste, I can see where OP is coming from. To me, they are fucking delicious, but everyone's tastebuds differ. That being said, fuck you OP, onion rings are my shit.

Op is a stupid autist super taster. Onions are in practically everything. They are fucking awesome.

You mean, you're a fucking degenerate who still, no matter how much you hate onions, still eats onions in pretty much everything you eat on a daily basis.

You did not address the post you were replying to. You should not have framed it as a reply.

Onions are fucking shit. They're either a rotten armpit or extremely tart with no lee way in between. I only use them to absorb toxins in the air.

SeeYou're still eating onion no matter what, you dumb piece of shit.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I'll bet you $20 OP is American

This pasta is really out of context

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Onions make any meat-based stock x1000 better. Add an onion charred or not charred to your pot of stock and let it still for the whole duration.

If you hate onions so much, Op, you should move to northern alaska where they only eat frozen raw moose meat and no vegetables grow.

17 year old Kim Karadashian called, she wants her eyebrows back

I just had an epiphany after posting this. I'm drunk off my arse, and I temporarily lost control of my breath due to trying to subdue my laughter so those near me didn't hear me randomly laughing after posting this. But, if this was originally an actual human being who unironically posted this the first time, before it became pasta, the actual original John... who has the last laugh here? John. John is lmaoing at my life right now as I drunkenly copy and paste his paragraphs into a Veeky Forums messagebox.

Hey Fries,

My name is McChicken, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any McChicken sauce packets? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to sauce packets on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the 3-for-free team, and starter on my McDonald's team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese McChicken sauce packets"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot McChicken (She just sauced me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my McChicken

Back to plebbit faggit

How the fuck is acknowledging that onions have a stronk taste before telling OP to fuck off because onions are amazing in any way related to rebbit?

hey OP
fuck you and your shitty opinion
now while you fuck yourself I'm going to go enjoy delicious onions in every single one of my meals

Onionbro's test results got in yesterday on Veeky Forums. Apparently onions have a positive effect on increased testosterone levels. The few additional abnormalities in the diet were mostly pomegranate

Nothing in onions cause higher testosterone, that's simply a dumb /pol/ meme. I would still recommend eating them though, solely becuase they are great and enhance many dishes.

One of the most ubiquitous ingredients worldwide. Not liking the taste of onions is perfectly acceptable, but you are missing out on so much food.