KFC. Burger King. Subway. McDonalds. Pizza Hut

>KFC. Burger King. Subway. McDonalds. Pizza Hut.

rate these from best to worst, Veeky Forums

They're all terrible, but if i had to rank them I'd probably just go with the order you already listed them in.

>Subway
>BurgerKing
>McDonalds
>Pizza Hut
>KFC

>subway on the top

lmao at your life, fool.

>Pizzahut
>Burgerking
>Mcdonalds
>KFC
>Subway

Is ther an answer i can give that doeant make me sound like stupid white trash.

KFC is arguably the shittiest fast food chain. Their food is so fake it makes Mc.D's look like actual food. their food might as well just be shaped dish sponges.
My ratings:
1. Mc.Donalds
because even if it is 100% artificial crap it's stupid delicious and satisfying to eat. It's more drug than food desu.
2. Pizza Hut
It's fast hot cheese right now at 1:00am and you're stoned AF in middle America, count your fucking blessings.
3.Burger king
best nugget deals in town also the king ranch is breddy gud. Anything else is shite tho.
4. KFC.
Sponge tier chicken but that mashed potato and gravy is darn good and the $5 fill-up deal is pretty O.K.
5. Sbubby eef freef
boring garbage. Tuna sub is kinda passable when it manages not to give you food poisoning.

>McDonald's
>Pizza Hut
>KFC
>Subway
>BK

this is a fast food thread in Veeky Forums's Veeky Forums. you have already established your ranking amongst anybody else in this world.

>MacDonals
>Burger Kangs
>KFC
>Pizza Hut
power gap
>Subdiarrhea.

KFC > Pizza Hut > Subway > Burger king > McDonalds

*THE ONLY CORRECT ORDER*

Subway > KFC > Pizzabutt > Kang > McDick's

Pizza Hut, McDonald's, Burger King, Subway, KFC.

1. McDonalds - Quarter Pounder with cheese is legendary despite being a ketchup burger
2. Subway - classic concept, needs to step up their meat game, most of it is turkey blend
3. Pizza Hut - best national pizza chain, though that's not saying much
4. Burger King - sometimes you just gotta have a Whopper for that smoky flavor; commercials aren't funny; far behind Wendy's in quality and likability (PS try the Cod sandwich at Wendy's, nobody orders it so you can probably get it fresh)

9001. KFC - will never be great like the PepsiCo days; being eaten alive (no pun intended) by regional chicken chains

A note about KFC: ReviewBrah is right, Burger King ruined Popeye's. It's all about local/regional now in the on-the-bone fried chicken game

wrong on all accounts and not even an opinion.
Food is about presentation and flavor. That considered Mc. Donalds is not only consistent but fucking tasty every time and has great mouthfeel amongst having agreeable storefront aesthetics and predictable presentation regardless of where you are. burger king has nice taste but fails on all other accounts and the food is messy. Pizza hut is just okay overall. KFC is shite and subway is pretty much a cardboard retailer with bad prices.

i'm being completely honest, i don't think i can
they're all exactly equally bad

forgive my grammar. I hail from /alk/

>KFC is arguably the shittiest fast food chain.

Fresh out of the frier, the chicken is not bad. Problem is, this never seems to happen. I blame bad management, but I also blame fucktard customers who think 10 minutes is a long time to wait and don't understand or care that it takes time for a batch. You know what happens at my local chicken shop and they tell me it's gonna be a while? I smile because I know it's gonna be good, so I sit my happy ass down and wait.

Also, the variety items are lackluster, especially considering Taco Bell is their sister company. They threw some odd shit in a bowl and wanted me to pay $6 and change for meal with a medium drink? Fuck no

>1. Mc.Donalds
>because even if it is 100% artificial crap it's stupid delicious and satisfying to eat. It's more drug than food desu.

McDonalds spends billions on researching the best way to exploit your sensory system and brain reward center with food. It worked. People who say McDonald's isn't enjoyable to eat are lying because they are snowflaking.

Fresh out of the fryer, I think KFC is better than Popeye's or any comparable fast food chicken shack. But you're right: in practice, that rarely happens. Also their sides are shit. When I want fried chicken, I go to the local Colombian/Salvadoran place because they make it to order.

This is exactly why McDonald's wins. No matter where you go, a big Mac is going to be the same. You could be in the biggest piece of shit country on Earth, walk into a McDonald's, and have semi decent food

I'm quoting your post again because there is some quality in it.

My belief about sandwiches is that they are like sex. Sometimes you want boring.

KFC < Pizza Hut < Burger King = Subway < McDonald's
KFC hasn't been good for a decade, I'd rather eat the fucking trash in the back than go inside and deal with their shit. Employees are always either assholes, lazy, or niggers, the inside is ALWAYS fucking messy and filthy with wet floor signs everywhere. Chicken is fucking medicore and greasy and nasty, biscuits are like powder, everything just sucks ass. Especially when you can go to MOTHER FUCKING POPEYE'S OR CAINE'S OR ZAXBY'S OR LITERALLY ANYWHERE ELSE KFC IS FUCKING TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH
Pizza Hut's okayish, all fast food pizza is trash
Burger King is good if you just get a Whopper, everything else is meh to shit
Subway is okay, but they've got so much shit you could eat their forever
I'm not afraid to admit McDonald's is fucking tasty as hell - yeah it's fucking awful for you, but it's fast food. If I'm gonna eat garbage, I want to eat tasty garbage. McDonald's is tasty as fuck and cheap. Tell me you don't salivate at the thought of some crisp, fresh, salty, hot fries or a fat juicy Big Mac.

>I go to the local Colombian/Salvadoran place because they make it to order.

Oh shit ngga that sounds good as fuck

I've also heard that Indian chicken goes hard but being a Texan I may never know.

3rd World Opinion coming in
>McDonalds = Subway > Burger King > Pizza Hut > KFC
Pretty much already mentioned in the thread. Subway is a rarity in Flipland so they're usually pretty decent to justify existing

Are the traps noice? Not that I'm interested. Asking for a friend.

bk > mcd > pizza hut > subway = kfc

theyre all garbage but BK is clearly the best

KFC
Burger king
Pizza Hut
Subway
McDonald's

The only food worth buying in McDonald's ar the breakfast foods, the fries and the nuggets.

Burger King. Fight me.
Pizza Hut
KFC
McDs, which, ironically, I ate tonight. because everything else nearby was closed, and I'm sick of Jack-in-the-Box.
Subway. If I want a sandwich, I'll make it myself, and save $4.75.

WTF is up with the KFC standards in America? It's where the restaurant started from but has worse quality than anywhere else. How big is the difference between countries.

they're all pretty bad, but...

>McDonald's before 10:30
>Pizza Hut
>Burger King
>Subway
>McDonald's after 10:30
>KFC

>No matter where you go, a big Mac is going to be the same.

India.

Burger King > McD's > Pizza Hut = KFC >>>>>>>>> Subway

Is that AM or PM?

If you want traps, try Angeles City, or Cebu. Manila is too far gone

mcdonalds
sooubway
kfc
bk
pizza hut

Burger King > McDonald's > Subway > KFC > Pizza hut

I like that all but pizza hut.

>Pizza Hut
>Burger King
>KFC
>McDonalds
>Subway

Thanks man, I wrote it wasted at 2:00am but I stand by it regardless.

KFC is fucking awful. Nothing like it was back in the 80s/90s or even the early 00s. Advertising is fucking dreadful too. Worst on the list hands down. Rest of the list:

>McDonald’s
explains it.

>Pizza Hut
Their pizza is alright. People shit on it a lot, but some of their stuff is good.

>Burger King
Besides the Whopper and their chicken, everything else is whatever.

>Subway
If you want real subs, just go to a deli and get the i ingridients yourself. If you don’t want to deal with that, Subway is alright. Quiznos is better, but good luck finding one.

Not sure how I'd rank the other 4, but Subway will always at the bottom.

McDonalds = Pizza Hut >> Burger King >> KFC > Subway

This is the order of patricians.

I'd rather eat an entire roll of paper towel than any of these.

subway 7.5/10
BK 6.5
kfc 5.7
McDs 5.0
pizza hut 4.5

>Subway:
The drizzling shits. I've had it many times due to proximity to work. The bread fucking stinks and the meat is atrocious. They have the nerve to charge you more for a "salad" even though it's just a sammich without bread. Also gives a good case of "Itis", and the burps.
>Pizza Hut
Like most of the entries here has gone to shit. Those lard/butter pan pies of the 80s were fucking god tier. They get creative with stuff crusts, but they aren't that good. The wings are surprisingly decent. So there is that.
>McDonalds
Not as bad as you would think. All day breakfast elevates it at least a tier or 2. They got good desserts probably the best in the game. The modern "veganfag" or what ever oils they use now lack the flavor of the 90s grease. No one can compete with those fucking hash browns.
>KFC
Quailty has dipped in years. And it's harder for me to find that bad ass BBQ chicken they came out with in like 92. Their side dish game is still on point. Slaw,mash,and wedges are good. The Mac is aight, but like most is mushy.
>Burger King
Decent up and down the board. Except for those dollar "chicken" nuggets. The shits. The quality of the Whopper had died over night now that they are 2 for $6. Solid desserts.

>power rankings
1.McDonalds
2.Burger King
3.KFC
4.The Hut(could be three, basically a tie imo)
9000. Subway

>KFC
>McDonald's
>Burger King
>Subway
>Pizza Hut

Guess which one of these I'm a manager at

Pizza Hut > Subway = Mcdonalds > Kfc > BK

I can find something decent at every place except subway

All of them

i recently had burger king for the first time in a while, and it was delicious. other burger places don't have that smoky taste

> A note about KFC: ReviewBrah is right, Burger King ruined Popeye's

wat

Subway
Burger King
McDonalds
KFC
Pizza Hut

mcd
kfc
subway
hut
kang

MCD > Pizza Hut > BK > Subway >>>> KFC

Sober and hungry:
>KFC
>Subway
>BK
>Pizza Hut
>McDicks

Drunk and hungry:
>KFC
>Pizza Hut
>BK
>McDicks
>Subway

kfc, subway, pizza hut, mcdonalds, burger king

1. McDonalds
Nothing beats a fucking fresh Angus
2. Subway
The ones here in my town are all run by white people. No fucking pajeets fucking up youe food
3. Burger king
Being dirt fucking cheap really helps this case, however their bbq bacon whopper is fantastic. Also the nugget deals are great
4. KFC
If the double down was still a thing here i'd rate it higher but lately KFC just tastes like oily trash
5. Pizza hut
Speaking of oily trash... The fucking Pizza Hut in my area has literally ruined the franchise for me. The pizza is literally always dripping in oil, the crust is burnt 99% of the time, and their pasta dishes taste like they've been sitting for days. The stuffed crust is also fucking paper thin here.

>KFC
>Pizza Hut
>McDonalds
>Subway
Burger King

KFC > subway > pizza hut > maccas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> burger king

My nigga

>subway
>mcdonalds
>burger king
>kfc
>pizza hut

I got bored the other day and made a fast food tier list chart. What do you guys think

subway is good, yall crazy. except their breakfast.
kfc
subway
pizza hut
bk
mcdonalds

Have NO fucking idea why everyone bags on KFC desu. Only fucking DYEL soyboys and obeast hamplanets care about how the chicken is "two oilee" or whatever (their complaints never being consistent and usually flip-flopping from day to day).

Ultimate bulking food with exceptional macros. After lifting, I'll usually go for the 10 piece bucket of drums and thighs for $14.99 and demolish that shit on my own. Who gives a fuck if there's a bunch of black people or whatever inside the restaurant? I'm paying for the food, which is the only thing that really matters for me when it comes to fast food.

I went late at night to KFC and this yuppie fucking group of soyboys from my nearby uni just fucking stuck their noses up at everything and went "ew, this table's all nasty" and shit, and there was literally just an unused fork, still in its wrapper just sitting there, and that was enough to make them tuck their dicks between their legs and walk out.

Hate soyboys. Hate soyboys who form their opinions on fastfood restaurants based on nebulous, arbitrary factors, and suddenly declare that restaurant taboo or unclique so that other easily-influenced soyboys can follow suit and parrot the same exact thing they heard last week. Will never stop hating soyboys. Hate soyboys so fucking much I actually kinda started to forget what the fuck I was talking about. Hate soyboys.

Fuck them, KFC is great. Eat that shit all day. Probably gonna go and get that 15 dollar 10 piece bucket tomorrow just for the hell of it. Fucking love KFC.

Depends where you live but for example my local KFC is horrible while the KFC in another city I went to was a lot more delicious

But if we're just talking local then Burger King is the best around here had a double Whopper there yesterday actually it was incredibly juicy tasty fresh vegetables lovely

What do you think asshat?

Move Taco bell way the fuck down move Five guys up to S move burger king up to B tier otherwise seems fine.

>Mcdonalds above KFC

the only redeeming thing about mcdonalds is the ice creams and milkshakes, fries too the rest of the menu is trash.

Burger King > Pizza Hut > McDonald's > Subway > KFC

Used to like Subway sort of but there's a sandwich shop in walking distance of me that made me realize just how shitty Subway is.

Grew up in the South with homemade fried chicken though, so KFC will always be a greasy abomination to me.

KFC>Subway>McDolan>Pizza Hut>Burgerking
Saying this without having been to a Subway or Pizza Hut ever. McDonalds is just chemicals even though it tastes good and my local burger king is just a mess

Cicis is fucking delicious. What are you, a child?

>Burger King
>McDonald
>PizzaHut
>KFC
>Subway

this is the only correct answer

>McDonald’s is just chemicals
>rank Subway second

>KFC
Publix
>Burger King
Five Guy's
>Subway
Publix
>McDonalds
Five Guy's
>Pizza Hut
Find a local Mom and Pop

Your choices are terrible, OP

All pretty bad but...
KFC

The healthy food i make for the week, number 1
the rest of the places are below that

Fellow Floridian found.

Taco Bell is the only fast food I eat

Is KFC really that bad across the pond, cause here in germany it's definitly a 7/10 or better considering it is a fast food chain?

Yes, popeyes and chic fila top it everytime.

South Carolina

This. In bongland KFC is actually rated as amongst the best and most consistent fried chicken places, though that has a lot to do with pic related being their main competition.

I thought the lads in bongland were all about Nando's?

Nando's isn't a fast food chain, It's casual dining.

Everyone loves a cheeky Nando's sure. But for fast food joints that only serve boxes or buckets of fried chicken, then KFC is the only decent game in town. Almost all other fried chicken shops are run by the same people who run kebab shops at night and are of similarly shite quality.

>Burger King
>KFC
>Subway
>McDonalds
>Pizza Hut

trustworthy kfc>pizza hut>mc d>bk>subway>suspicious local kfc near my hometown.

>Sonic
>F tier
Objectively wrong please fuck off.

What makes it not F tier?

I'm always amazed by people saying how they love McD. I can't think of a worse fast-food chain. They also have the worst price/quantity ratio. Like a big mac combo here in Canada is around 10$ with taxes and you WILL be hungry after eating it.

>Subway
>McDicks
>Burger King
>KFC
>Pizza Hut

Burger King
Pizza Hut
Mcdonalds
KFC
Subway

Subway, kfc (somehow the one in town for me is pretty good), Burger King, McDonald’s, pizza hut

>Pizza Hut
Pizza>Burgers and Pizza Hut has superior breaded chicken that can be drowned in whatever sauces they have
>McDonalds
Best value menu, best standard menu, best breakfast menu
>Burger King
Their cheeseburgers are alright and some of their gimmick shit can be good
>KFC
Chicken>Subs
>Subway
Literally the only thing I get there now is pizza or meatball

ITT

Best

KFC
Burger King
Suway
Mcdonalds
Pizza Hut

In my opinion, I live Pizza Hut. (And a large fag)

Pizza Hunt > MacDonalds > Subway > KFC > Burger King

1. PH
2. KFC
3. BK
t 4. McD's ,Sub

Aus Edition
>KFC
>Hungry Jacks
>Subway
>Maccas
>Pizza Hut