How come there are no recipes on this board?

How come there are no recipes on this board?

because no one here knows anything about cooking
do you have any favorite recipes you'd like to share user?

You can google any recipe you want, dum dum. We're about techniques, tools, and sourcing high quality ingredients here.

95% of this board doesn't know the difference between raw - cooked meat, theres unironically dumber cooks than Ja/ck/ here, just go to r/cooking and don't look back.

The travelers spaghetti recipe from Yuru Campu

Recipes are for people that CAN'T cook. It'd be like paint by numbers threads on /i/.

recipes are limiting, and should only be used as a guide. do you not have access to a search engine or jewtube. Veeky Forums is for shitposting about food, by people who either don't know shit, or who have some decent experience.
you just have to cook with whatever you have and what you feel like. if you keep following recipes your life will be boring. if you want to be traditional then go do that and you can find plenty of cook books and recipes all over the place. but there will never be another site like here were we can talk freely about weird shit like dinotendies, obscure teas, or sardines.

We could make this a /recipe/ thread

>Recipe Ingredients
1 Egg
1 cup Water
1 cup All-purpose flour
2 teaspoons Salt
1 teaspoon Onion powder
1/2 teaspoon Accent®
1/4 teaspoon Freshly-ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon Garlic powder
4 Chicken breast filets
4 Sesame seed hamburger buns
1 cup Chopped iceberg lettuce
1/4 cup Mayonnaise
1/8 teaspoon Onion powder

>Recipe Instructions
Sauce: Stir ingredients together well, refrigerate until needed.
Beat the egg and then combine it with 1 cup water in a small, shallow bowl. Stir.
Combine the flour, salt, pepper, Accent, onion powder and garlic powder in a one gallon size zip lock bag.
Pound each of the breast filets with a mallet until about 1/4-inch thick. Trim each breast filet until it is round. Coat each filet with the flour mixture by shaking in the zip lock bag. Remove and dredge each filet in the egg mixture, coating well.

Return each filet to the flour/seasoning mixture. Shake to coat. Put filets, bag and all, in the freezer for at least an hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining egg mixture. After freezing, repeat the "coating" process.

Deep fry the chicken filets at 375 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown and crispy. As the chicken is frying, toast the buns.

On the crown side of the bun, apply 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise mixture, followed by 1/4 cup chopped iceberg lettuce. Then top with the cooked chicken patty, and the heel of the bun. Wrap tightly in a 12- by 16-inch piece of waxed paper, and let stand 6 to 8 minutes.

Microwave on high, individually, for 15 seconds and serve.

This recipe yields 4 McChickens.
For me it's the game.

For me it's the McChicken.

>Asks why board sucks
>Literally frog posts

Walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror kid.

first part: yes
second part: it's more like complaining about other people's tastes and mcdonald's menu minutiae here

This, this board is filled with retards. I would bet both of my nuts I can cook better than 99% of the people that frequent this board.

This. Frogposters are a bigger cancer than the mombloggers and teenagers who stumble onto Veeky Forums.

>falling for concern shilling doublespeak bait trolling

You aren't one of us. Redditors are literally trying to assimilate as shown here

I suppose you are right, most frogposters are ledditors now and most ledditors are more retarded than a senile old woman or hormone filled teenager.

You need to go back to veddit son, you are bringing up veddit to try to fit in. I have been posting and lurking here since 2006 faggot.
This website is consistently being ruined by faggots like you.
>Mfw,.

>punctuating greentext
>ive been here since the beginning /b/ro!
>complains about Veeky Forums culture and how reddit is better
>nou

Your cloak is malfunctioning

Fuck off nigger.

>Complains about Veeky Forums culture and how reddit is better.
0/20 or your reading comprehension is that of a toddler.
>Mfw.

wew

You have nothing, you are nothing. go to the ceiling fan, reinforce it and then hang yourself.

>reinforce a ceiling fan instead of the ceiling

REINFORCE THE FAN TO THE CEILING AND REINFORCE THE CEILING. Damn you are so fucking retarded you have to have other people tell you how to kill yourself.

>brings a carton of milk camping

>If dairy isn't below X temp. at all times it's icky.
Plebeian.

This, I don't even cook. I just post fast food threads.

Nice frog.
You've got to go back now though, Reddit.

What makes you think there have been any recipes here in the past? Can you remember exactly when you last saw a recipe on this board?

>mother sauces
>literally redd1t-core
How fucking low is the average IQ of this place?