Name a superior soda

Name a superior soda.

Bundaberg.

glass bottle mexican orange crush.
can anyone top this one?

Plain soda water is the only good soda.

Cheerwine is better, and that isn't even going further beyond.

Fayyyygooooooo
EVERYBODAY SIIIIIING
Send yo mama straight up to the show, tell that bitch bring home Faygo

seltzer water

What does it's stand taste like?

Regular mountain dew. I think that's the one throwback/cane sugar soda that's worse than it's hfcs counterpart

This shit right here fulfilled my nostalgia boner. First sip, and it felt like I was in 2003 all over again. How much will it take for them to bring this back for good, and not just as a seasonally-restricted batch?

>Regular mountain dew
>superior
How many gallons of brake fluid do you even drink a day, lad?

My nigga

White birch beer

I rarely drink soda, and when I do it's either faygo or throwback Pepsi. Maybe a Dr pepper.

YO. Yes.

But soda is for jerks. Drink juices teas and alcohol related products pls.

Regular Coke and regular Pepsi, from.glass bottles preferably.

Bangs

Lime coke and Seagrams

Jolt.

I see your throwback mountain dew and raise you a throwback pepsi.

>americans have to advertise something has real sugar

Livewire
Dewshine
Dr. Pepper
Vanilla Pepsi
Patrician

>Vanilla Pepsi
I still need to try this.

Egg cream soda.

This, mexican coke.

Carbonated water with fresh lemon and lime. It's far more refreshing than any soda failing to emulate that flavor.

Your phone number starts with (734).

BRING IT BACK

FUCKING CHRIST

more like fagyo lmao

Never understood why they changed the packaging. Trying to stay consistent with the other modern Pepsi brands, maybe? I'll still gladly take it over HFCS Pepsi, though. Same with Mexican Coke.

for me it's milk soda

Nah, they reduced their amount of sugar, it’s shiet now. Thanks Nicola Sturgeon.

BASED

For soda snobs who hate high fructose corn syrup, of course. Guess you could count me in as well.

I remember buying a little 6-pack of those, and it was freaking delicious. Been a while since I've actually seen them, and I don't really know if they still even sell it.

Jones crushed melon

I got some of this off amazon and it tasted like pure sugar without any tang to balance it, just like Inca Kola.
Goes good with orange juice or vodka though.

maybe if you live in the D or are a Juggalo

>drinking soda
absolute madman

This

perrier

>drinking water
absolute madman

I think soda should be outlawed before guns

:(

They actually brought back the retro packaging again, but with HFCS this time.
I find the real sugar stuff in 8oz cans once in a while, though. Perfect for rum and coke.

Moxie

This soda is also really good

I don't think you're wrong. Plus my local groceries stopped carrying Stewart's Orange cream, so fuck soda.

are there really people that don't drink soda?!

this

Shit like this makes me wonder why they aren't the standard recipes. There's no reason to not prefer this or 1893 over the "normal" Pepsi. And every soda has a flavor or variation like that.

I had to give it up because sugar was beginning to control my life. I only drink espresso tea and water now pretty much.

>Prefers Crystal Pepsi
>Posts Char
Hey user want to go get married?

Yes...YES! It's real pepsi!

I'm not being funny, all these limited time variants are more smooth, use real sugar, actually taste like something besides syrup, etc. and I know for a fact they don't cost more to produce. Not to imply junk food producers are starving for profits. Why don't they just replace them?

Agreed. The only good sodas are the "special" versions that are made of everything a soda should be in the first place.

why are there no coconut flavored sodas

So much so there is a commercial mix with vodka but

>bitchpop

seriously the best here i'm ashamed of all of you

there are. I got some at a Fiesta grocery store once. They're fucking good.

Baha Blast is the only Dew flavor that tops the original

Vanilla coke or Pepsi twist

It's frustrating, but I'm glad it's only available through taco bell, because I'd just constantly chug that shit, otherwise.

ginger ale

Still no

> Pibb

I didn’t realize how many plebeians truly infested this board.

The only other response worth having would be birch beer

Does kvass count as a soda?

Kvass is a perfect example of the traditional meaning of a soft drink. Very slightly alcoholic (0.5-1.0% or "soft") due to the fermentation as opposed to a "hard" drink made with higher levels of alcohol. It wouldn't really count as a soda unless it were carbonated and probably sweetened somewhat.

I don't drink much soda, but I have a penchant for Dr. Pepper and spicy ginger beer. The DP tour in Waco is actually pretty fun.

I can't. There's nothing superior

Always thought it tasted a little more citrusy than regular Pepsi, but definitely tasted pretty smooth. Better than normal Pepsi, from my own standpoint at least.

The superior diet cola.

This nigga gets it.

Shit's hard to find though. Only places I know in my town that actually sell it are the local cinema and the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine at my Citgo. As much as I love Dr. Pepper, I gotta give my lil homie Pibb some credit too.

wHERE my Nuka Kola niBBas @ ? :DDD

Juggalos are the gayest retards on earth

I only drink water and milk

>brought back the retro packaging again
I noticed that. What bothers me is that they have to put that stupid disclaimer on the bottom of the can "RETRO DESIGN SAME GREAT TASTE" as if their customers are too retarded to figure out what's going.

>hurrr durrr look cletus, the pepsi can looks all primitive an' what not! must mean it tastes like complete shit now!

Swiss bro here. Shits godly

>this entire thread
>implying there isn't only one choice

Cheerwine gets a nod but let's not be frivolous

Damn, this makes me feel nostalgic af.

I like big red because to me it tastes like bubblegum but I would pick a Jarrito over it any day.

¿Danny what are you doing in ck?

Still salty over the recipe change, and I hate that I'm one of those folks...but it just ain't the same.

When i was younger i spent all my money(20 euro equivalent) on this
[spoiler]They quit selling it in my home town a week later[/spoiler]