Hey I'm working at cracker barrel right now ask me anything thanks

How happy is your parole officer?

Can you get me some cheesy potatoes?

How many niggers are in the restaurant?

Okay I'm on break

Don't have one but haha epic

Yeah bro got you

12%. Maybe. I'm in Tennessee

How do you solve those damn peg puzzles?

Is that a restaurant?
Site looks like fucking IKEA.

i got chicken tenders at cracker barrel 12 years ago and they were not very good have you made them better since then
i was only 9 years old at the time but i haven't gone back since because the chicken tenders weren't very good and now i want to have them again
can you comment at all on the current state of your chicken tenders

How many scoops of cocaine do they put in each serving of dumplings?

There's tutorials, but part of the training shit online literally shows you. it's not that hard.

also your servers laugh at you behind your back if you pull up a youtube tutorial on your phone

yeah like half the revenue is in the gift shop area.

nationwide, fuckin 13.1 million pounds of tendies are sold. so they're probably okay

never enough desu, but those are so goooood

im going back in for the rest of my double. feel free to keep them coming

Aw yeh, Cracker Barrel. Just the old-timeyness of it is pretty appealing. Haven't been in a while, normally stop by during road trips.
What sells the most as far as food goes?

Best misbehaved shitty kid/parents stories?

best ass on an employee or a customer

When exactly did you give up on being a productive member of society?

This is the most Reddit-tier thread I've seen in months. Congrats on shitting up the board, OP. Go back to being minimum wage though.

growing it up I always thought that cracker barrel was pretty racist. I only ever went once or twice. it seemed to have a 'whites only' vibe. what's your take working there?

Do you guys still segregate your seating area after that lawsuit couldn't prove anything or did upper management yet to put a stop to that. I give the company credit for not giving money to Hillary's campaign or the NAACP after the suit was filed to pander

Not him, but it IS called the Cracker Barrel.

I think it's the biscuits desu. they're on everything. but like, main course shit is eggs.

Only been working 4 days. My coworker is an asshole who thinks she knows better than me and constantly reroutes me when I'm seating. But beyond her, not much

right now

suck my dick and go cry in a jack webm thread homo

yeah there's not many dark-skinned people. but I've seen plenty of them and they seemed anywhere from happy to pissed off

nah there's no segregated sections

the fuckin training vid has some hokey "it's called cracker barrel because they delivered barrels of crackers to old stores"

female servers I'm pretty sure are hired on ass alone

lot of old southern milfs with gross faces but the big bap

how great is it that you almost never have to deal with ethnic customers?

what foods are made fresh daily, and what are shipped in via USFoods?

Why were you out of blackberry cobbler today when it was only 4pm? :(

it's a weird consistency honestly

I spend most of my time out on the floor, but there's a fuck load of prep chefs and line chefs. so much is made in house

I think we only sell that at the holiday season, but if you wanna make that shit at home, you can get a 35% discount on the online store. THANKS35

Jokes on you faggot. Food YouTubers are Reddit-tier too.

i want to partake in this thread because OP has proven to be reliable but i am tired and can't formulate any questions

i feel you on that one chief

Do you ever think about suicide?

nah
food's good

Its probably a pretty easy job though right? Mostly just old people eat there. I know my grandma loves that damn place.

Have you ever been raped?

Bullshit i know in every cracker barrel i have ever been in there was always the one kid that was just a little shit and the parents would just let it continue

yeah. it's cozy as hell. just standing forever

not yet

i mean yeah, but every kid so far has been okay and it's not my job to babysit those fuckers

Used to like going there for breakfast. The last time I went I had been overseas for some time and was looking forward to sausage biscuits and gravy. I got this uppity nigger waitress who was rude as hell. I walked out and told them to cancel my order