Does anyone have caps if the Maine threads from that guy trying to make vodka?

Does anyone have caps if the Maine threads from that guy trying to make vodka?

it's surprising for a middle-easterner to win a cake contest when their cake culture is so shit compared to Europe

Yfw she makes baklava for the queen.

But real talk, I could care less she’s muzzie. If she won the GBBO fair and and square, then by all means she’s good.

Unless you know she tries to inject some Arab shit into glorious English culture.

Rule, Britainnia.

she's british you absolute fucking dipshit

>surprising
If you think it's surprising that they picked a black muslim girl as the winner, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Why do Euros still have queens and royalty? This shit is ridiculous

no offense, but it's well-meaning older folks like you that can be tricked by the media into shrugging at the changing face of your country while leftists slip in millions of migrants.

His vernacular screams young white American male. I don't know where you're getting an old person vibe from.

What American young male says "real talk", and "muzzie" a clearly british slang

Real talk is American nigger slang mainly used by wiggers. You might be right about the word muzzy though.

it was all setup by the bbc, lmao retard.

Also I just noticed after reading your post that you're not a native English speaker, so shut the fuck up when it comes to advanced topics like this.

He also used "could care less" which is only used by Americans. Case closed.

Shut the fuck up you fucking kid, No one cares.

I hope she at least washes her hands after having wiped her dirty muslim ass with it before she goes about baking a cake for the queen.

the queen is strictly ceremonial, we fought 2 civil wars(and won both) to strip the monarchy of power. we also have the magna carta from 1215 that served as the first foot in to door to limit their power.

we unlike the Americans dont flip our shit every 4 years, acting like the new head of state is either a messiah or literal Satan

>Also I just noticed after reading your post that you're not a native English speaker
um, what? How did you possibly fall to this conclusion? I probably live and grew up about as far from a non-english speaking polity as you could

>t. frenchie butthurt that he got btfo

>we fought 2 civil wars(and won both) to strip the monarchy of power
haha, after the English Civil war you literally begged to have the monarchy restored, you people just couldn't handle the idea of republicanism and personal freedom

>we unlike the Americans dont flip our shit every 4 years, acting like the new head of state is either a messiah or literal Satan
You Europeans do that enough about the American presidency

restored without power

Every post you make is full of subtle mistakes that nobody would notice unless they were looking for them.

>restored without power
It would be fair to say with slightly reduced power (and this was only transferred to other nobility, not the people)
It would be more worthwhile to point to the "Glorious" Revolution, where monarchical power actually began to wane. The English Civil war was really just the english people showing they had no fucking idea what to do with any political power and couldn't deal with the lack of a king (and didn't even attempt to remove power from nobility)

I may have exaggerated a little before, but I am about 1,200 miles from any non-english speaking nation, and about 500 from any non-english speaking lower level polity

Admit it, you're a fucking Pajeet, aren't you?

>Shitskin Muslim
>British

She's Bangladeshi iirc so neither black or middle eastern.

So is that a no?

A sow may sneak into a horse stable to have her litter but they will still be piglets, not horses.

shes a nice lady and good at baking

>the changing face of your country

What a waste of your life caring about trivial matters such as conservation of "your" people too much mind-rot from /pol/ incurable.

Middle eastern baked sweets are delicious try a quick google search before you spout retarded opinions.