Whatever happened to those sipboys?

Whatever happened to those sipboys?

Janitors

they were having fun and it's not allowed here
careful, OP

Fun is just another name for underage. Good riddance.

>Fun is just another name for underage
they were having underage?

>not having underage

They went to school and got shot

It was a shitty forced meme that even the retards got bored of.

It was fake and gay, and not funny to the dipshits who weren't desperately trying to force it.

It was simply not fun and not disgusting enough that people would madly reply to their bait.

Shitty forced meme.

hear hear. fun is bollocks.

>350 replies in two days every time
hmmm

>the same 10-30 people posting over and over

wow epic

RIP to the fallen sip boys :(

They committed sudoku upon realizing their failure of not having 344 mg of caffeine for 1.09

Big sippy

BIG S I P P Y

got tired of drinking slops of shit

It's coffee snobs who disdain the appreciation of energy drinks. They imagine their bean extract is the only acceptable path to rejuvenation.

Meanwhile alcohol threads continue to be a little /soc/ group for people talking about how much they drink. The subject is rarely about the complexity of alcoholic beverages, it's all about the absorption of alcohol content, yet somehow that is perfectly acceptable.

>appreciation
>posting the same ms paint edits every thread
Lol

They were paid by Monster to create a shill culture. Monster has since discontinued funding for Veeky Forums embedded marketing.

I love that people actually believe this happens

It's tasteless Red Bull drinkers who believe it. They simply couldn't understand why Monster is considered the go to drink. In reality it's because Monster has a refreshing flavor and special buzz that blows Red Bull out of the water. Even sugar free monster is better than full sugar Red Bull, and I'm not normally one to waste time with sugar free drinks when there's energy to be had.

we all went to Veeky Forums

no seriously Veeky Forums has a daily s i p b o y thread

I'm still sipping.

Not worth it. I'd prefer to discuss it with heterosexuals.

>heterosexual
>sips
You guys glorify drinking a sugary beverage from a brightly colored can
At least have the dignity to be honest

>monster realized it wasn't profitable to hire 14 high schoolers to make memes and shill on Veeky Forums
>sippers ran out of money to pay for the internet because they bought $3 sodas every morning and night
>they died of heart failure
>they realized that spending an hour a day posting about an energy drink online wasn't worth their time
>high school just started getting more difficult

So many possibilities……

Do people really not believe that shills exist on this site? 0 effort, 0 cost marketing to a self selected target demographic that are in some cases actively asking for suggestions on what to buy.

It definitely happens and these advertisers know what strategies help keep up the illusion of community, like calling you crazy or a conspiracy theorist or bumping other threads to draw less attention to threads that talk about it.

even more annoying than the sips are the antisips. overheard one in a store yesterday
>better watch out with those energy drinks man, I caught hepatitis from one once

Are you sure he said "energy drinks"? Sounds like he was talking about Tennessee chinks.

The funding got pulled. Fucking kikes are giving up