This probably isn't the right board, but I it came closer than any other board to this topic...

This probably isn't the right board, but I it came closer than any other board to this topic. Anyone can recommend adult toothpaste that isn't so spicy? All the toothpastes I try burn my tongue to the point where I can't brush more than 30 seconds. It's really embarrassing to keep buying children's toothpaste and I feel like the cashiers make fun of me behind my back.

Other urls found in this thread:

mouthulcers.co.uk/squigle-enamel-saver
mouthulcers.co.uk/squigle-tooth-builder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brushing your teeth is a waste.
Just see a hygienist every 6 months

>This probably isn't the right board,
You're correct.
Now fuck off.

Hush now

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

Squigle is popular with people with sensitive mouths, they have both fluoride and non fluoride versions.

mouthulcers.co.uk/squigle-enamel-saver
mouthulcers.co.uk/squigle-tooth-builder

They're available on ebay, that site just has lots of testimonials.

I love how this copypasta even has an associated image that always gets posted with it.

i use this brand of toothpaste. it is not spicy at all and does a good job at keeping my chompers clean and cavity-free.

it sold at target, kroger, walmart, whole foods, on amazon.

>Anyone can recommend adult toothpaste that isn't so spicy?
Woman or faggot detected.

>With fluoride.
>Toms.
What's the point?

Just use less. You only need about a pea size amount each time you brush.
Or use pic related.

>What's the point?
what did he mean by this?
it has the same amount of fluoride as crest, colgate, etc but the flavoring and mint are minimal.

>what did he mean by this?
I think he said that because the appeal of Tom's is that it is more "natural" and doesn't contain fluoride, so it sort of defeats the purpose of paying extra for Tom's when they start putting fluoride in it anyway. I think their original one is still fluoride free, though.

Not sure I've seen these at my local stores, but I'll keep and eye out.

That's the amount I use, but it's still too spicy for me.

Quiet now

Is it safe to swallow toothpaste? I sometimes eat a small amount with chocolate for the mint flavor

Why don't they make shrimp flavored toothpaste? Or any toothpaste that's flavored like hors d'oeuvres?

Nigga, I used to eat half a tube as a kid and I turned out fine.

>A thread about toothpaste.
>People use fluoride toothpaste and actually eat as a snack.
African tier intelligence.

Oh, no no. I use it to freshen my breath.

bamboo salt toothpaste

nice came here just for this

That's a great idea!

Lmao what kinda pussy cant handle spicy toothpaste.

Colgate total is the toothpaste. nothing is better.

Get a Miswak stick. They are natural bristles with chemical makeup that destroys bacteria and prevents plaque.

SpongeBob appeals to both children and adults so SpongeBob toothpaste might be a good fit.