It's a mom puts onions in the rice episode

>it's a mom puts onions in the rice episode

You don't like fried rice?

>just found out my mum doesnt season the chicken until its fully cooked

You don't like pilaf? You don't like pialla? You don't like risotto? You don't like arroz con pollo? You don't like your rice to have flavor?

Onions are the most disgusting pieces of ingredients in the world. Holy shit they stink and taste like crap. Any food they are used on it absolutely kills the whole meal.

}}10197279

You must be 18 years or older to post on Veeky Forums.

>You must be 18 years or older to post on Veeky Forums.
If that was true why is Veeky Forums full of underages like yourself and others?

>I know you are but what am I

I share your hate for onions.

Most people do and most people like it

7 billion people in the world and you got a majority vote from this?

neck yourself

Considering anyone who doesn't like onions is subhuman yes I would say there's a consensus

dumb weeb

>doesn’t enjoy raw onions

The stench of soy from this post in unbearable

I don't even know when I went from hating onions to loving them. Tastebuds sure are weird.

I use to love peas and hate sweetcorn and now its reversed.

>hating on peas

Vegetables had a super bitter aroma about them when I was younger, like actually making me gag. Quite delicious now, I suppose things just change over time. Though there are still some things I can't stand.

>konosuba fan has shit taste
what a shock

dumb anime poster

Friendly reminder onions protect you from becoming a LadyLad

Where does that story even come from? Looking up phytoandrogens I mainly get galangal, truffles and celery as suggested sources.

Its a OP doesn't know how based rice pilaf is episode

>weeb faggot soyboys cant handle raw onion
lmao

>It's a grow up and move out of your parent's house episode.

>it's a all the imported brown people take all the jobs episode

>it's a mom's been dead for 6 years episode

They must be better workers than you.

An interview does not do any meaningful filtering and does not measure ones ability to work.

Why do Americans hate their parents? As soon as your able to work you try to ditch them immediately?

It's the opposite. The parents kick them out ASAP.

>mom never seasons chicken at all, and never cooks it properly so the chicken is always slimy

And that's why I make my own food

>its a neighbor mom hears your mom leave for work when you when you were 7 and knows you're home alone and assaults you in your own room and jerks you off 4 times before leaving episode

It makes me sad that people have to live this way.

Europoor here, I love my parents but I love living alone too, that's why I left them at 18yo.

>brown people
>jobs

>liking rice
heh

>it's I blame other people for me having no marketable skills episode

Doesn't almost everyone like the same foods their parents like? I thought that was genetic.

yes, OP is a cuck/rape baby.

>brown people dont work for 1 dollar per year which basically means the employers dont give a shit how effective it is because they get more profit regardless

Brown people are shitty basic laborers, they're not skilled workers.

t. Soyboy

i read your post wrong and thought you claimed brown people had marketable skills

>brown people marketable skills
1. The ability to accomplish basic human tasks for bare minimum pay.
2. The ability to live in trash.
3. The ability to live off of trash.
4. Do drugs after the initial drug test, so that it is easy to fire them.
5. Not legally retarded.

i wouldnt say those are skills
everyone would be able to do that

do you know what jokes are?

i wouldnt say those are jokes
everyone would find that unfunny

It's been well established that OP is autistic

I didn't like explaining having people over, I didn't like arguing over dumb shit, I didn't like having my internet router so far from my room and them not wanting me to run a cat6 cable along the ground, I didn't like not being able to be naked 100% of the time.

The tongue develops that way to prevent babies/toddlers putting strange berries and shit in their mouths. So they don't get poisoned.
When you grow up and arent so retarded youd eat literally anything you found it changes so you can eat more stuff and you lose your tongue training wheels.

Why are you trying to complete for low grade manual labor jobs? Why not get a real job?

Even if theyre not better they work for less than legal wages, have no concern for their well being and are willing to break the law to get ahead.

oh me oh my