5 days in disney world. Which restaurants do I go to Veeky Forums?

5 days in disney world. Which restaurants do I go to Veeky Forums?

>being underage

Citricos

'Ohana

It's located in the Polynesian resort, it's my favorite restaurant in all of didney, it's a little expensive, but you get a shit ton of great food

>disney
>good good

lol

little berlin

this is now a amuhrican hate thread. throw your worst at these fatsos.

Seconding Citricos, or Victoria & Albert's if you've got the budget.

Trader Sam's Grog Grotto at the Grand Polynesian for drinks.

Sci-Fi Dine In at Hollywood Studios.

Obviously Dole-Whips whenever you can get 'em.

>Trader Sam's Grog Grotto
I went there last time, it was pretty fun with the fake storms and whatnot

If you plan on going on more than five rides, you're not going to have time to go to any restaurants.

Yeah, it's a little cheesy but...it's Disney. Of course it's gonna be cheesy. That place gets LIT late at night.

afaik disney is more about the experience, the rides are all pretty tame and boring save 1 or 2. If you want rides you go to universal studios/islands of adventure or busch gardens in tampa.

t. Floridian that has gone to every theme park many many many many times and is sick of them

Also florida > cali when it comes to theme parks. Universal and disney in cali are both utter shit. And i will probably go back to universal when the nintendo part of the park opens up. Fuck i want a pokemon snap ride so bad.

Just eat Dippin' Dots and astronaut ice cream.

Where are you staying? I’m staying at Nigger Kingdom Lodge and Boma is pretty fucking amazing.

Beach club. Normally I wouldn't mind hitting up another resort for a restaurant but I feel like nig kingdom lodge is too out of the way. I have heard the food there is pretty awesome

How can a fat person be that bad at eating?

OBEY

go to downtown orlando/winter park and eat some good food
pretty sure there's a long wait list for victoria and alberts

It would take you half a day just to do the two avatar rides, god damn fast pass fags

ummmm no thanks I like hearing English not Puerto Rican whiny Spanish and gunshots from the gaybars

jiko the cooking place.

Their wild boar and elk are pretty good.

the Ohana dinner at the Polynesian Village is very good!

lol ok enjoy being overrun by brazilians and eating shit food. Puerto Ricans are all east orlando, it's all Asians downtown and white people in winterpark. You'll be a minority at disney.

>got a trip to Disneyworld though the Make A Wish Foundation
>they give you a pass to skip every line and go on the fastpass line
I dont even want to imagine going to that place without one, literally what the fuck could you possibly do the regular lines were crazy long.

That said, dont eat the fish and chips at the epcot england restaurant. It wasnt good.

I hope it was worth dying soon user

Try mi bandera on oak ridge and john young. Get the pernil (shredded pork)yellow rice, beans and pot roast gravy on top. $4 for like 1lb of super great food.

Also brazas on orange and gatlin has the best lomo saltado in town. Much better than la granja.

Best wings are josies hot garlic on hiawassee and raleigh.

Best pizza is a tie between pizza bruno, and giovannis stuffed.

Also honorable mention for kiko japanese on semoran.

Did you stay at give kids the world?

Half of these faggots have horrible suggestions. Go to the sci fi diner in Hollywood studios. Great place

Yeah, it was a real nice and comfy place.

A family member of mine is a big wig there. Its a great organization. Im glad you had a good time. I wish you, or the wish child in your family the best of luck.

There is a Fuddruckers nearby.
Always good.(lots of stuff in that area)

>Sci-Fi Dine In at Hollywood Studios
Is that the "drive in movie"?
If at Universal Studios AVOID THE CAPTAIN AMERICA DINER!
It looks ok from the out side but even children hater the burgers and fries.
>one burger plox.
>staff holds a tray under a tube and a burger drops onto the tray.

op isn't going to leave the theme park shit hole. I'll take that long saltado suggestion though because what I had at la granja was trash. If you're ever in swfl go to el gaucho inca, best lomo I've had even compared to places I've tried in peru.

THIS!

>recommending food based on the quantity per dollar

this country was a mistake.

I eat at El Guacho Inca sometimes, pretty good shit.

>europoor dislikes americans eating inexpensive homecooked pork from a family owned grocery store
Wonder why?

Nice man. My friend was born in peru and she loves brazas. Its a bit pricy ($15 per plate+drink/tip) but it is markedly better. They have some spicy yellow sauce thats really really nice. Pescado is good too. Everybody raves about the ceviche, but its not my thing. My fiance liked it.

Theres also another mexican joint about a mile north on orange on the west side of the road right before tijuana flats in the same plaza as that african resturant (that is empty) that is a straight up hole in the wall but has good authentic mexican shit thats not just tacos and burritos. You will be the only white person in there, so be prepared.

>Trader Sam's Grog Grotto
My nigga. Old-school tiki bars are the best.

It's a shame that elaborate tropical drinks have fallen out of fashion in the cocktail scene these days.

Go to the tower of terror giftshop/restobar

Le Cellier (Canada, Epcot)

Some steak place at the Contemporary Resort isn't bad either, but I can't remember which one it was.

Germany is good for their beer sampler if you're not going with kids and just want to get drunk and people watch one day. I normally stay at the yatch club and do that one day while the wife and my kids go to animal kingdom. (which I dislike)

you have a problem

Don't judge me. I like to do that and go back to the shitty ice cream shop attached to the hotel eat a sundae, then go to the room and pass out. I used to do that with my old man who is dead now.

And I take the kids to downtown Disney while she has a pool day. I don't even drink the rest of the days there. A man just needs a break

Yeah, it's real nice. If I ever live in the area I would volunteer there or become rich and donate.
Speaking of which actually, the volunteers there were really hot, they were like highschool students, and they all looked like photogenic models. Maybe that was just a Florida people thing though. Oh yeah should mention I went there in my middle summer of highschool.

Thanks man. That means a lot to me. The village (as we call it) has been a great part of my family's life. Its honestly the high point of my week that it brightened your family's trip. Im glad you had a good time.

Not to shill too much, but if you use amazon a lot, you can do smile.amazon and without it costing you anything extra amazon will donate a few percent of all of your order to the village. Its free for you and it goes to a great cause.

Another fun fact: GKTW is the LARGEST single site volunteer place in the country. In a world of rekt threads and degeneracy something nice and pure really makes me feel good. Thanks for sharing user. You really brightened my week.

Sanaa, their flat bread appetizers are fucking gold

Akershus is great, but the platter they serve you has a fuckton of food

Beauty and beast castle is good but the hassle and stress of finding a reservation isnt always worth it. Go only if you haven't before. Ambience is amazing.

The Cinderella castle - it really wasnt that great. For some reason, the whole place smelled like sewage. The food really wasnt spectacular either.

Planet Hollywood -loud af, lots of lights, and there's a camera zooming in on people that show up on the projector wall. Great food though, giant flavorful burgers, dank ass drinks.

Chef mickeys is alright. Normal breakfast food but it has the monorail to magic kingdom so that's good.

I really liked the Japanese restaurant at Epcot.

I almost went to it, but I wasn't sure.