What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

What do you think of this pizza, Veeky Forums?

I think you didn't make it yourself

Looks fine to me. Although the pepper really should have been chopped

sherlock over here

cheese not completely melted lol

Looks good but a bit much onion and not enough crust. What kind of peppers did you use?

Looks vile, just like any other pizza I've seen.

looks ok for bar food

Looks like cellulitis topped with leeches and parasitic worms.

sick burn

Onions on pizza are yucky.

that's cos it's American "cheese".

american cheese melts better than any real cheese though. nice attempt, anyway.

You... don't know what pouring oil on top of cheese does to it, do you?

How would you know? You can't even get real cheese in America unless it's imported, and then it's too expensive to put on a pizza.

I'm down

the cheese...

have you ever been to america? do you really think all cheese is velveeta over here?

Yes, I have been to America. Your cheese is revolting. No real flavour, texture of plastic/rubber and nothing like proper cheese. You can defend it all you like, but it is not real cheese. It is just what you are used to eating.

Not bad

please dont post this image. Thanks

All that peanut butter...gone...like tears in the rain

why are foreigners so fucking clueless and obnoxious?

So anyone who doesn't like the American attempt at proper cheese is clueless and obnoxious? Have you ever tasted a decent vintage cheddar with crystals in it? Ever dipped bread sticks into a baked camembert? Ever made cheese crisps with gruyere?
Stick to your guns and leave the cheese to the experts.

Yes, did you know we import cheese? Don't buy it at the grocery, though. They price gouge.

And you put that imported cheese on pizza?

4 questions asked. What are you answering yes to?

>Some of the finest cheeses in the world are made in the US
>Because Kraft singles exist it's all any American has ever eaten ever

Yes. Every country has shit food, and good food. Your persistence in trying to elevate yourself on a shit opinion is clueless and obnoxious.

we have all of that in america. youre pretty damn ignorant for someone who isnt american.

Do you seriously believe we don't produce fucking camebert and gruyere here? You're aware that the world's finest cheddar, as recognized by virtually international cheese competition, comes from Wisconsin?

Fresh serrano peppers. What fucking idiot. She should have caramelized the onions first.

I have been to America 4 times. Have never found a cheese that is like a proper cheese. If I am clueless and obnoxious for hating your cheese, you are a sad individual who has never been abroad and tasted proper cheese.
As I said earlier, stick to your guns. It's all you know.

Thumbnail view = wtf is this spaghetti on pizza?
Full view = oh nice, onion

Looks good. Baked hot. Thin, crispy. Just like I prefer. I think this pizza is favorable to my preference.

>"proper"

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

personally I don't like condoms on my pizza, but whatever makes you happy

>Been to America 4 times
Fucking foreigners think New York, San Francisco, and Florida are representative of the entire country.

I've been to America. Your cheddar tastes nothing like real cheddar. Your camembert tastes nothing like real camembert. Your gruyere is just fucking weird like your gouda.
The International Cheese Competition is a culinary farce. How many foreign cheese producers enter? Not many because it is a joke. A bit like the World Series, doesn't acknowledge that the rest of the world exists.
Stick to your guns.

That word actually means exactly what he intended it to mean, and it just bothers you because you know its a common British English term. Get the fuck over your ego.

it's very round.

im willing to bet in a blind taste test of 5 american cheddars and 5 from wherever youre from your 5 would not be your top 5.

>"Get the fuck over your ego."

He says as he argues with strangers on the internet about cheese.

of the required or correct type or form; suitable or appropriate.

Never been to any of them shit holes.

you know, I disagree with you, but you get points for not including the pronunciation like every fucking faggot on the internet.

You just quoted my first post ITT. One comment can hardly be considered "arguing" at least, surely not in the sense you are implying it to be. Perhaps now that I am engaging you directly, ok, we may be arguing now. But I think you have me confused with another poster. Perhaps one that was actually arguing with you. I just jumped in to spit my perspective. Problem with that?

I would put my house on it. American cheese is not the same.

your little shack over there in europe? no thanks, I have 2 walk in closets that are probably the size of your bedroom.

You call that food?

He didn't call it food, no.

Yeah, I guessed you'd be in the closet. Come out a say I'm queer and I love foreign cheese.

I think it looks great, buddy. Hope you enjoy your 'za! :)

why dont you change my diaper you little faggot.

If you have to wear a diaper, stop eating so much kale and eat more cheese.

Do you have cave aged cheddars?

Then where have you been? Washington? Nevada? Texas? Or did you buy into the meme and visit one of the southeastern states?

Cheese is the path to more diaper. Kale is the path to strength and longevity. Your government hates you. I don't.

Why not both, you soyboy queers? You realize not everything has to be a single sided dick waving contest, right? You are allowed to enjoy both.

Wisconsin, Idaho, South Dakota and unfortunately Arizona.

who invited the bi's into this conversation?

What the fuck has soy got to do with cheese?

Excuse him, he's angsty and confused. Maybe some day he will wake the fuck up. Perhaps not in this life though.

CTfag here. I know exactly where this is from