What's the best way to prepare instant noodles

what's the best way to prepare instant noodles

Depends, how do you like your ramen? Do it that way, you’ll probably like that best.

throw it in the garbage

Wait, you can just buy instant nudles on their own? Can you microwave them? This could be a revelation for me.

Instantly

Really. Are you looking for some ideas?

I mix red pepper paste with light sesame oil, a little light brown sugar, five spice powder, mirin, and a splash or two of home made hot pepper sauce.

Cook and drain noodles, add fresh scallion and a little black pepper, put in the sauce and stir it around. Put in a bowl, open a beer, eat and drink.
Not a normal preparation of ramen but then..,
you didn’t specify.

Pic sort like it

Honestly confused by this post. How do you get your instant noodles?

Per serving bring one cup of water to a boil. Place noodles in that water and turn of the heat. After two minutes stir to seperate noodles, add seasoning pack. Stir again to distribute seasoning.
Eat.

Add a chuck roast and put in Crock pot on low for 6 hours.

Uh, like in ramen noodle.

Right, which is just a package of noodles. You're getting instant noodles on their own.

No, it has flavor packet, in colored packaging. Plain nodle? Can you get Plain?

Why would you need to? You can just throw out the flavor packet. The noodles are already cheaper than most equivalents.

You don't understand. I ask if it available, not if it cheaper than roman nedle. You know what I mean! But you dance around the question, why is that?

No, as far as I know there is no such thing as ramen noodles sold without the flavor packet. I just don't understand why you want it.

Ok Gregory Stevens.

Buying ramen packets instead of just noodles is definitely not cheaper. Check your local asian market.

Thank you for an actual response to question, sir.

They sell them, and they're cheap as fuck, like 10 cents per block. Check out the chink section of the grocery store

I try to use broth instead of water, and throw some soy sauce and miso or curry powder in. Boil the noodles then let 'em simmer for awhile. Adding some meat is cool but not necessary, egg will also do pretty good. If I'm not feeling extra lazy, saute some onions and garlic, and chop up some green onions. Put noodles in a bowl and throw some toppings in that motherfucker. I admit, it's not the best recipe, and I"m still trying to make it better, but I like it.

If you're strapped for time or cash, just changing the broth is fine. Add in some soy sauce or curry powder, boil an egg and add it to the final product, and you're good to go son. Or daughter. Or whatever.

In the oven at 500 degrees for one hour

honestly the only way to make it worth eating is if you have some kind of cooked greasy protein to go with it (and to enrich the soup base). fatty roast duck, or barbeque pork, or braised beef shoulder & onions etc

pour in boiling water
wa la

Chuck in an egg. Great poorfag or camping food

It all depends on the brand, also whether its wet or dry.
I just made these wet.

>I put my pot on the burner and dry toasted sichuan peppers, cumin seeds, tiny piece of cinnamon and star anise and a bay leaf while i opened the packet.
>Put some hot water in there and the noodles.
>Empty powder and oil sachets into bowl. It helps to not put them in the pan as you may want to change the water level.

>Pour the boiling water, spices and firm noodles into bowl and mix.

>Slurp the shit out of it fast while its hot with the bowl to your lips so to get broth and noodles for full flavour.

Why are you so mad at me??//?

Heh heh hehh

I drain the waterthen mix the msg pack in with the drained noodles.

>Fuck "soup"