Any Chinese (or japanese) here? What's dog like?

Any Chinese (or japanese) here? What's dog like?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/sports/2018/02/25/us-olympian-gus-kenworthy-rescues-90-dogs-from-korean-dog-meat-farm.html
soranews24.com/2012/06/27/restaurant-found-in-tokyo-serving-dog-meat-we-investigate/
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/lactose-intolerance#statistics
cdn2-img.pressreader.com/pressdisplay/docserver/getimage.aspx?regionKey=Zb1ZhvSOMCxJIPn1yihUog==&scale=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you fat white pig

It has a strong umami taste.

Korean here, it’s okay. Little more tender than cat.

die whitu piggu

When I read the diaries of Louis and Clark they both mentioned how delicious dog was and said it was about the best thing they ate on their journey.

They were probably eating hardtack and salted meat so anything would be a step up from that shit.

depends on the breed, I love some chihuahua tacos

Run, little doggie!

I aint asian but my friend's grandparents gave me some

Lean beef basically. A little stringy but clean flavor

Bland, don't ask how

dogs are the same in any country. what, you think they use chopsticks in china?

It tastes rough

Studied Chinese in China. Ate dog (狗肉) at a Korean restaurant in 沈阳. It's OK. Most expensive on the menu, very lean, kinda like Donkey

That's how my Dad described it as. He was in Morocco for Peace Corps back in the 80's, and of course he didn't find out it was dog until after he ate it.

-white

Why does eating dogs trigger whites so much

>muh man's b-best friend

I don't see how an animal that literally eats humans are considered "best friend"

race and region buddy

Westerners are a bunch of hypocrites.

It's almost like different cultures have different moral values or something.

One time the meat was tough and it was old. Another time it was soft and sweet. Reminded me of goat.

Ỵ̧̰̰͎̣̭̯̮͎͇͕̟̗̝̼̘̺̒͒͂̆͒̈̒̔͛̍ͦ̊̐̀͡o̵̝̰̟̜͇̥̦͉̾̔͛ͬ͌ͣͯ̒́̐ͨͪ͜͢ṵ̮͎̱̀̄̏̾̂͐̾̃͂ͧ̃ͭ̀͢͡r̡̡̛͙͈̱̰͊̇̃̏̉̀ͬ̈́͠ ̵̧̻̝̯̞͕̖̥̐̿̆͌͊͊ͨ͋ͩ̉̔ͦ̊̾͘͢m̴̙̜̖̖͈̞͖͎̾̎̋̽͑̑͛ͦͤ̎́͌̋͊̇̀̚̚̚͜ͅơ̸͇̖̠̬̪̖ͣ̓̇ͧ̈ͪ̈́ͩ̌͗ͧ͛̚̕͢m̧͍͖̤͍̺͌ͧ̎̔̎͆͢͜͞͞ ͚̙̖̞͚̜̺̯̙͛̎͒̿͑ͩ̋̈́ͦ́̕͢͠͞g̬̜̳̰͎ͦ̃͂̒͑ͫ̚̚͘͠a̬̮͖̬̞̹͔͇̮̫̞̒ͣ̑̊ͩ͢͝y̴̨̘̠̠͖͚̦͙̰̹͇͈̻͙͌͊ͤ

Also OP is a faggot

>give a cup of milk to zipperhead
>he spends 2 days on a toilet

fucking aliens

I dont think any dogs in western countries eat humans

korean

it has a lot of fat and a very strong taste. people i know said the word is "gamy". not great imo but i see why people eat it

Neither Chinese nor Japanese traditionally eat dogs, it's Koreans

I am currently reading "One Soldier's War" by Arkady Babchenko, about his experiences in the second Chechen War. Apparently the Russian soldiers had to resort to eating dog quite often because their superior officers stole so many rations. He says it tasted quite good but the fat was bitter, so you had to get rid of that before cooking the meat. If only half of what Babchenkon writes is true the war must have been an unbelievable shit show - alcoholic Russian soldiers selling bullets and rocket launchers to the Chechens in the evening to get killed by the same bullets the next morning.

I thought kolean eat cat

Eurofag but ate dog in the Philippines, it has a very strong flavour reminiscent of the steak or beef flavouring you get on corn snacks and the like. If it were on menus here I'd definitely order it.

Nam's here
>What's dog like?
Well, taste good, depend on what kind of dog that you are talking about
Just don't eat too much, not good for u

ITT: gooks are flipping out

Its a little ruff

>japanese
I'm pretty sure that's just something they do in the less modern / more backwards type asian countries, like China, South Korea, Vietnam, etc.

Based US Olympian BTFO Korean doggo oppressors.
foxnews.com/sports/2018/02/25/us-olympian-gus-kenworthy-rescues-90-dogs-from-korean-dog-meat-farm.html

meme
literally every asian-american drinks milk

I ate some by mistake when I was stationed in Okinawa.
It tasted like shit.

The Japanese eat dog, user.
There's a massive black market for it over there.

Delicious. Good for him.

soranews24.com/2012/06/27/restaurant-found-in-tokyo-serving-dog-meat-we-investigate/

Fun fun shot in tokyo, I don't think the shib inu thinks the fun to shop there

Taste like salty soap coins.
t. Mainlaand chink

american teaching ESL in vietnam here

dog is ok but usually pretty tough, roast/grilled is tasty but boiled is gross, like cheap lunch meat

cat is tasty as fuck though, especially kitten.

viet folk invite me to eat it maybe 1x/month, i usually oblige and get shithoused on rice wine bc when in rome right

when i go back to the states and tell people about it tho, they freak out. like im talking about eating babies or something

have not yet eaten baby, that's more of a chinese thing

Omg. Bonsai cats!

Very memorable. The last I ate is when I was a child. It’s one of those meat that has a distinct flavour profile that you will always remember.
Very spicy and tingly. There is a heat eminating from it while I ate it. Something I would describe as chi or chakra from the dog that is transferring to me.

>cat is tasty as fuck though, especially kitten.
>like im talking about eating babies or something
Eating a kitten is about as close as you can get to eating a baby, yeah.
Except genetically I guess, then it would be eating a baby chimpanzee. But most people would probably feel on a non-rational / impressionistic level that the kitten eating is more depraved.
People don't care about non-human apes much for whatever reason, maybe because of some subconscious resentment over how they remind us of our own ape-nature.
Most everyone's cool with kittens in contrast. You could argue domesticated cats have been systematically selected for over many generations to where the ones alive today have been artificially molded into the ideal Platonic Form of Cuteness, sort of like how artificial sweeteners are much sweeter than even sugar itself. In that sense eating kittens would be seen as even worse than eating human babies.
I imagine asians are more likely to eat puppies and kittens regardless because their overpopulation and shit living conditions have devalued their sense of life in general.

My gf is Korean and can't have milk or alcohol

lol

I would feel a little bit worse eating chimpanzee, I don't really care eating cats or dogs.

I would feel bad about how disgusting chimpanzee meat probably looks and tastes more than I would feel bad for the chimpanzee.

I ate cat bun once. I still prefer pork buns tho.

Aren't they eating monkey in India or some shit ?
I may have watched Indiana Jones too much tho.

>literally every asian-american drinks milk
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/lactose-intolerance#statistics
>Approximately 65 percent of the human population has a reduced ability to digest lactose after infancy. Lactose intolerance in adulthood is most prevalent in people of East Asian descent, affecting more than 90 percent of adults in some of these communities.

They eat it in some parts of Africa. That's how HIV and ebola were invented.
Linking to this instead of posting because it's borderline gore:
cdn2-img.pressreader.com/pressdisplay/docserver/getimage.aspx?regionKey=Zb1ZhvSOMCxJIPn1yihUog==&scale=100

Isn't ebola coming from bats ?

UMA
DELICIA

So? Drinking milk and eating milk products are not stigmatized nor looked down upon in Asian countries.

Your gf sounds like a k-pop faghag. My korean wife is a milk hound.

Good, now he should rescue cows and pic and chickens on american farms.

kek

T.
Wang Xihua

I know where this picture was taken. Feels weird.

why? you think they aren't just going to use that money and breed more dogs for food? what the actual fuck man.

Sup fellow chicagoan

its a cultural thing

Chinese people don't eat dog, they sell it to american tourists who need a thrill on poverty tourism.

where the fuck did you get that idea
istg we don't eat all of your fucking pets

>less modern
>china
>south korea
what

we not just amerimutts,
we're fucking aliens lol

Hahahaha hory shet, the only way this post could have been more chinaman would entail mentioning gambling and shilling for quantum hypersonic glide ASMs

Koreans still use squat toilets in half of the bathrooms and they throw used toilet paper in a trash can instead of flushing it.
China is an overpopulated dystopian wasteland with red skies and purple water.

Why the fuck is there an entire festival dedicated to dog meat then?

>festival
tourists.

do the tourists even eat the meat?

i swear these are the exact words my grandfather used to describe the meat