Burger King is absolutely delicious

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

Will they allow me to have a faff and a laff?

Double bacon cheeseburger is my shit

>Two delicious cheeseburgers
>Fries
>Drink
>All for only $3.49

Is this not the best value in fast food?

why do you people consistently come and do this?

What, discuss food on the food board? I'm sorry it's not another Jack thread or thinly veiled /pol thread.

Burger kings value menu burgers are the most disappointing thing on the fucking planet. It's barely even a snack.

>a highly intelligent gentleman

>people
Sure about that?

They satisfy me. I'm also not a fatass, so maybe that explains it.

Are you a 90lb asian woman? I'm only 150 @ 5'8 and I have to eat like 3 or 4 of them before I start to feel satisfied, and that's probably just from all the bread

their burgers are full of gristle

>are you a 90lb asian woman?
Honestly on Veeky Forums it wouldn't surprise me

I know not to trust your food judgement.

Of any chain, Burger King is absolutely the worst. The last time I tried eating at Burger King, I took one bite, spit it out, and dumped it all in the trash.

literally the worst fast food in These United States

t. Ronald McDonald

you can catch a whale with all this bait

Because they are desperate.
The old fastfood business model is failing. While there will always be a place for 2 or 3 brands most will die in the next 10 years. Burger King being one of the absolute worst will be one of the first to go.

I hope you idiots don't truly think shills will bother with this shit board.

I have a habit of never wasting food

But the only time I broke that rule is when I had a BK sandwich so disgusting I couldn't even finish a quarter of it

Umm, that's McDonalds sweetie.

No, it's pronounced WE WUZ BURGER KANGZ

BK is objectively shit man.

Wendy's is the best massive burger chain, McDoanlds is okay, very consistent at least... BK is over-salted HOT GARBAGE

Burger King has good burgers, but their fries are awful. I can't describe it, but there's just something off about them

I do not eat beefburgers.