Attention Fatties

This is your week.

wendy's is the best and i hope they become the nation's #1 chain

but we're gonna get called shills

shut the fuck up

based Wendy's

ironic marketing is just marketing

This isn't even ironic. Out of all the major fast food chains, Wendy's is one chain that definitely hires people to shill online, including creating artificial popularity for stupid "le smug Wendy's xDDDD" and "LE EPIK WENDY's trROLL HI RED.DIT" memes that I'm glad are dead.

Wendys is the best burger joint, but Popeyes is the best fast food.

You can call me a shill and and a nigger, but you know its fucking true.

t. McShitken Shill

>Believing America is ready for an obese woman in fast food commercials

Big Red there was the one who demanded a skinny chick in a wig take her place in commercials due to not being a fan of her new nickname.

well the other girl was a bona fide QT

Wait, Double Stacks are a dollar tomorrow?

I'm gonna go burg out if that's the case, normal price is too much but dollar is just right.

there is some debate over whether this offer if for a double stack or a Dave's Classic Single. Either way it is a very good deal.

god I want to pound wendy's mascot ass so hard.

i'm sure he would enjoy it.

Too bad that employee ARE ALL FUCKING MEXICAN AND EVERYTIME YOUR ORDER MORE THEN ONE SANDWICH THEY GRT UPSET AND PUT HAIR ALL OVER YOUR FOOD

Ever since popeyes got bought out by the company that makes all of bk's and kfc's food it's been getting worse and worse.

>lampshading this hard

>wendy's is the best burger joint
>this shitty meme again

wendy's is the "best" burger joint when you exclude all the regional and local restaurants that make better burgers.

I'm going to mcdonalds on monday to get meme sauce.

it bothered me that she was always holding food but never actually took a bite of anything in the commercials

You can clearly see a double stack in that picture though

>"never frozen"
>"letting the meat rot and collect mold in a fridge for a few weeks is better than keeping it frozen"
Sure, whatever.

You're assuming they don't receive daily meat shipments.

How many should I put you down for, Amerifats?

6. post pics

wendy's cod sandwich is real good. they fry it fresh, so it's ALWAYS hot when they give it to you. it's ok with a slice of cheese too.

looks like i'm going to wendy's tomorrow. also, it's too bad the only 2 wendys in my town are ratchet as fuck. gotta go across county lines to the Better Wendys.

>rachet

Anyways, how good is their cod sandwich? Is it better than McDonald's fish sandwhich?

ye , it's real good like i said. the batter is light and crispy, and the horseradish and pickles are superb. i don't like mcdonald's fish filet. wendys cod is thick and tasty. the best fast food fish sandwich

Wendy's burgers are okay but their fries are so unbelievably bad that I hate eating there because of that alone.

Does Wendy's use sweet pickles now?