What is a good unique dish I can make with chicken breasts? I'm tired of Alfredo or any pasta for that matter...

What is a good unique dish I can make with chicken breasts? I'm tired of Alfredo or any pasta for that matter, anything unique and delicious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OGhdPDN2zok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just go food wishes anything chicken related

Roulade stuffed with a soft cheese and dates, topped with a cream sauce; on top of mashed potatoes with bacon and leeks.

Have fun with your food man.

unique is a really shitty thing to ask for since I have no idea what you consider to be unique.

That sounds tedious but worth it

Chicken Nuggets

Dice and and just fry it up with whatever vegetables and spices you have around.

stifado

Has he ever used chicken breast?

tikka masala

Just eat it raw.
Then what you shit out, serve that with rice.
Bam. Indian food.

southwest chicken chili

Chicken cordon bleu may be up your alley. Also schnitzel. You could also use it in fried rice or stir fry.

CHECKED

This very easy and tasty. Like she says, Its better with thighs but this is a healthier version.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGhdPDN2zok

I want to fry up diced chicken breast with brocoli, mushroom, onion and pepper. Is it as easy as putting them all in the pan with some oil?

Pound them out until their flat and roll something in them. Spinach, shrooms, cheese, artichoke hearts, tomato, whatever you want.

Fuck that. White chili is the only chili for chicken or turkey. Red chili is always beef, bison, venison, or elk.

I like to make oyakodon when I'm too lazy to go to the grocery store, because I always have the ingredients. It combines my 4 favorite things: rice, eggs, onions, and fish broth.

Chicken Kiev

Just pop it in a casserole dish with some mushroom soup, garlic and onion.

Stop buying chicken breast since they're really only good in a small number of dishes. Thighs should be your go to part for chicken dishes

chicken tenders u dumbass. or popcorn chicken.