Recipes Involving Cat

For anyone who isn't completely against even the mention of it (You have to understand I'm not asking you to cook or eat it) are there any good recipes involving cat meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/JunsKitchen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not American ones because we are civilized

>civilized
>eats animals
pick one

why would you eat a cat you sick perverse troglodytic homunculus

Animals are subhuman scum. All they are good for is eating and maybe taking your aggression out by kicking them.

All animals are equal to me.

Doesn't have to be Amerian. A recipe is a recipe

Cats were worshipped as God's by Egyptians you fucks

Inb4 India and cows, Pajeets aren't advanced or civilized they literally choose to shit in the street

>he doesn't have sexual intercourse with animals

No.

>some animals are more equal than others

If you really loved cats, you have absolutely no reason to eat other animals. Just accept you are a massive hypocrite.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with eating all kinds of animals.

I tried to fuck a cat once but I couldn't fit my cock up its ass.

They do more good as pets and pest control than food.

Why eat cats? Barely any meat on them.
Plus they kill the vermin that eats your stored crops.
There is a reason cats got domesticated.

Based on your logic, you don't have a problem with cannibalism then, right?

>Literally claimed some animals are seen as God's
>Thinks that is a claim that animals are equals
Are you smoking crack?

But cats are cute and cows are big and stinky.

No true, cats are faggots that would literally eat your remains while cows are cute and lovely.

This guy knows

Cows kill alot if people they aren't cuddly they are murderers

Cats might eat your remaining corpse if their food options run out but cows will kill you for entering their territory

morality is illogical anyway - I find cats cute, I don't find cows cute but I do find them tasty, what more reason do I need?
empathy is just an evolutionary tool for promoting tribal unity, forcefully applying it to animals is just retarded

>forcefully applying it to animals is just retarded
So there's there's absolutely nothing wrong with eating cats and dogs then?
What if people find them tasty?

Then those are Asians and Asians aren't people they are similar to primates but most closely related to bugs or roaches

of course there's nothing wrong with it, it's just cultural
just don't claim it's hypocritical for people to eat meat yet have pets / not want to eat cats, morality is inherently hypocritical

You said forcing morality to animals is retarded but then you say you find cats cute so clearly you value them higher than other animals and you are applying your own morality and empathy to them since you find it wrong and despicable that other people eat cats or dogs, (or any other animal that you might find more valuable), and might find them tasty.

I just don't understand people that try to claim a moral highground and claim it's wrong when other people eat animals they consider valuable as pets, What if the situations were reversed? That's why I say it hypocritical.

I'm not even vegan, I enjoy my meat and I've tried many different meats, donkey, dog, monkey, snake, kangaroo. Some I found tasty, some I didn't.

I would imagine you could make it into some kind of stew.

please link to that video i need to see it again

Nothing on this planet is equal. Pets were selectively bred for hundreds to thousands of years for companionship. Livestock were bred for food.
You just want to be a contrarian while you do something inefficient and stupid.

Any recipe you can make with chicken or veal you can make with cat.

They kill native birds, and occasoinally a rat or two. I like cats, but I honestly think there are far far too many alive. Any place where they get introduced, like NZ or Australia, has all the native birds get absolutely cucked out of existence. Having them spayed should be mandatory.

>prepare aqueous solution of sodium cyanide
>marinade cubed meat for an hour or so
>cat sashimi

ez

>mfw spooked faggots think you have to have any other reason than "I like this animal but not this one"

give me one(1) reason why it matters if you say I eat this animal but not this one cause I dont want to

pro-tip: you cannot because it doesnt

>what is an emotional bond?
That kind of utilitarian attitude is just so damn autistic cats don't play the role of food and generally haven't for millennia now

I wouldn’t eat cat meat for fear of disease or parasites. They seem like very sickly animals.

Just treat it like rabbit.

My cat apparently eats cauliflower. Confused the shit out of me last night.

Your cat looks like an asshole

Quite the opposite actually, He's incredibly loving and needy, and always needs to be either in my lap or on my keyboard when I'm working, or else he gets upset.

In a famine situation you could use cat in a stew, just like you could most stringy meat.

However, cat's weren't and aren't bred to be tasty, so I would advise against casual consumption.

Check out Junskitchen

youtube.com/user/JunsKitchen

Oh wait..

>painting your nails
Holy shit how gay can you get?

Cats are still eaten in switzerland in rural regions. They supposedly go well with thyme and their taste is canine-y. You can make meatballs of of them, too. Now for an actual recipe: Meat used is the back and the back legs of the cat. Put in buttermilk for 2 days, renewing the buttermilk daily. For veggies its an onion and half a celery+ its root, parsley root, some soaked dried mushrooms and potatoes depending on how much meat you actually got. Rub the marinated and dry patted meat with ground juniper berry, let chill for a couple hours in the fridge. Preheat oven to 180 degrees, put all veggies exept the potatoes and the soaking water in there, not to forget the meat. Put some butter on the meat. Bake covered for 45 mins (claypot or such). Salt and pepper to taste. Add high fat dairy of your choice to sauce, bind it if necessary. Serve with boiled potatoes