Ever been pissed off because you missed the breakfast menu by 2 or 3 minutes?

Ever been pissed off because you missed the breakfast menu by 2 or 3 minutes?

Did it ruin your meal because you had to order something you didn't want, or did you just leave?

I pulled my gun and demanded breakfast. Everybody applauded my common sense attitude in defiance of modern society's niggling inconveniences.

Who the fuck even wants to order off the breakfast menu? Lunch menu is always far superior and I would be pissed off if they made me sit and wait 10 minutes to order lunch.

i feel this way too and i think we are the only ones my friend
fuck breakfast i'll have a bacon cheeseburger if i have the misfortune to be ordering fast food at 8:00 am

oh and also: breakfast always smells bad, fast food or home cooked

Would it be so hard to let the breakfast & launch time bleed into each other for like an hour?
I don't know anything about fastfood kitchens.

this

I actually went to McDicks recently and ordered off the kiosk. For some reason it let me order lunch even though it was only 10:40am which i didn't know. After i paid i had some fat mexican woman yelling at me saying it's still breakfast. I tell her i already paid for it so what do you want to do? She says just to wait a few minutes. Not only did they make me wait until 11 the fucks didn't have shit ready by 11 either. Fucking ridiculous. Waited almost 30 minutes for my cheeseburgers. Breakfast is such a meme and there's no reason why they can't have everything 24/7 if they're going to bother to have breakfast all day too. It's fucking stupid.

Beta

It wouldn't be that hard, but you're missing the crux of the problem. No matter how long your bleed period is, no matter what time you STOP serving something, people will always turn up 1 minute late and demand it. It is yet another exhausting and probably unnecssary facet of the human condition my friend :(

ALL I WANTED WAS SOME FUCKING BREAKFAST OP

>have some stupid burger King coupons in my car
>drive by burger King, decide to drop in
>10:15
>"sorry sir, we don't serve lunch until 10:30"
>fine, order some stupid pancakes
>Couple minutes later while waiting for food they switch menus to lunch
>check time, 10:19
>What the frig
>don't get my food until 10:45
Haven't been to burger King since

Someone had the sense to post this. Well done user. I would of had to DL it and waste hard drive space.

It doesn't matter how far up the food chain you are, never underestimate the power of an angrily actively disgruntled food service worker. Am one, it's the only power we have over an increasingly disparate world.

>waste harddrive space
>2018

>2018
>Had a computer before when you were swimming in your dad's nutsack

My cell phone idiot.

cringe

>posting on Veeky Forums on your cellphone
>wont save a 65kb image from a good movie but saves a stupid image macro of betty fucking white
>waste of harddrive space

You're more of a waste of fucking oxygen. Kill yourself.

well, it's from Boston Legal, which is a pretty good show, so i'll give him that

child

I WANT LUNCH NOW
I'M NOT WAITING 20 MINUTES GIVE ME A CHEESEBURGER YOU FUCK
SORRY I WOKE UP AT 3AM AND WANT LUNCH EARLY REEEEEEEEEEEE

Could do without the shitty reddit caption.

>breakfast always smells bad, fast food or home cooked

No, because im not the kind of fat fuck, that eats his breakfast in fast-food restaurants, nor have I taken part in creating a society, where unhealthy fast-food is cheaper than buing groceries and cooking at home.

I eat my breakfast at home, watching the kids play, reading the newspaper.

We have a limited selection of breakfast items available all day in my country. I can get a McMuffin at 11pm if I want and there's nothing you can do about it. Not that I ever really eat that shit, I do like their milkshakes though but that's probably because they're made with local ingredients and we have the best dairy in the world

Much worse
>show up at 3am
>just want a goddamn burger and fries
>Sorry sir, we started serving breakfast 30 minutes ago
Who the flying fuck asked for this

how big of a fag are you?

I just want you to know that i regularly shit in urinals so that people like you have to handle my feces. Fuck you wageslave, make my fucking mcdouble with no pickle and no onion or i swear to god i will coat the inside of your mcjob with my alcohic runny dump, you stupid uneducated minimum wage faggot nigger plebian god i fucking hate you fast food faggots i will rain shit all over your world and laugh when your boss makes you clean it up and thats only the begenning i will paint your world brown woth my feces you little shit just make my food you made me do this fuck

>go to a restaurant 30 min before close
>they deny me
>go to work the next day
>orders come in 10-30 minutes after we close

never seen that word before
I like it, kinda cute

10/10 post

/join showderp

based

breakfast used to be good from fast food infact used to be god tier but now its jut small potatoes in order to get more sheckels out of you