Why do you drink so much Veeky Forums?

Why do you drink so much Veeky Forums?

Because she used to touch me at night.

I'm an alcohol.

You sound like a pussy

But why?

My mom used to put whiskey on my gums to get me to shut the fuck up as a baby.
Getting drunk for the first time as a teen made me feel like I was wrapped in a warm blanket, and numb to everything.
A beer and a blunt sounds pretty damn good right now.

I'm a high functioning alcoholic and I honestly can't explain why I drink so much, except that I love the sensation of being intoxicated and it is the only way I can realistically cope with my miserable existence. Life really isn't that bad, but I despise myself.

Also, apparently I'm charming when I'm drunk.

This. Minus the charming bit.

>Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA in the background

I recently tried this and it's pretty legit. It's an IPA with 9.0% alcohol, but it tastes like a normal ale. Since that's about twice the alcohol of a normal ale, and it costs around $12.00 for a 6-pack, you are essentially buying a 12-pack of normal ale condensed to half the size. That means you can get wasted without feeling full! Also, the logo's neat.

you should do heroin

This is generally my go to beer if I'm not buying from a corner store.

It costs about 10 bucks where I live and I can get pretty drunk off of 4 beers if I drink 2 an hour.

I see

I'll raise a drink in your name today, user.
I feel your pain

I drink about 4 bottles of wine/week.

It's my favorite Sat night/sun night tradition

It's Sunday, and I hold church down at the bar every week.

A drink raised for you, user.

Im bored and I fucking cant stand myself or other people when sober.

because life was a mistake, we must drink to forget

I'm depressed. Alcohol temporarily fixes that. Then I hit withdraws, so I drink more, and feel better.

I don't ever get bad withdrawal symptoms but I drink every day, I find that strange.

sounds like a healthy cycle

It's certainly unhealthy but it allows me to self medicate so I can't complain too much

I don't really like my life.

I feel you user
I feel you...

I actually had my first drink in 5 months last night (medical reasons)
It's weird getting a little buzz off one beer.

I remember this feeling when I was younger.

Must be nice, cheers.

drank too many of these. I need to get more booze but am struggling to deal with this matter of fact.

Give it time.

I don't think I want to....

Embrace your destiny.

didnt drink last night, not gonna drink again. working out at night has helped

because I'm lonely and beer makes me feel good

how much do you have to drink to get withdrawals? I've never gotten them despite being an almost daily drinker. I stick to a maximum of 5 beers per day though so I think that helps

I wish I wasn't such a heavyweight when it comes to alcohol. Sometimes I'd like to actually get drunk without buying fuck loads of drinks, or having strong varnish tasting stuff.

Amen brother. I can get buzzed off rum and cokes (takes about five) but I can't get really truly drunk unless I am massively retarded or drink a stupid amount of liquor. Kinda sad, really.

But I quit drinking user

Because I hate myself a little less when I drink.

Because it is the only good thing in life.