Late night sammy, Veeky Forums

Late night sammy, Veeky Forums.

Don't rate, just compliment. I've realized most people who criticize don't know shit about cooking and i'm more knowledgable than them, so there's no point in even recognizing their posts.

you've made me very hungry

>sandwich
>cooking

>eating a sandwich
>not having a plate of ham, with bread roll and salad on the side

Kys

>can't appreciate a late night snack
Retard detected, but here's a real dish i've created, my specialty has always been risotto.

>hot fudge brownie on rice pilaf

Wow we got a real gourmand over here

This only goes to prove my point that no one actually has constructive criticism, next time read the OP. I said only compliments. You know nothing of risotto and only say it's a fudge brownie because it's brown and looks like poop, that's how childish you are. You wouldn't know real cooking if it hit you on the head. You're nothing compared to me, all you have is your childish brain. I'm done replying to trolls.

All right fine, I'll throw you a compliment.
That looks perfect if you're into eating diarrhea

Looks good. What's in it?

It's really sad how childish you are, you see something black and instantly only see poop. You have the brain of a ten year old. No wonder everyone on this board are trolls and can't appreciate real cooking, because they are children. You're nothing, and I am not responding to you anymore. You're just insecure because you see how delicate my cooking is and want to project negativity to me to make me feel bad because you know I am better then you.

nice dirty ass counter fag

What kind of faggot has a tile counter? Oh, risottofag. Figures.

Fuck off with your plates of garbage, tripfag

So this is the infamous risottofag, huh? Thanks for being an insufferable namefag. Always glad the biggest asshats on Veeky Forums are the easiest to filter.

namefag only looking for positivity. you are on the wrong site kiddo

What the fuck is this thread

tbhon, they all look nice, but you've got quite an ego there in that horadric cube.
please tell me which guesses I got correct

fried ham sammich with lettuce, tomato and an unspecified sauce on a baguette?

slow cooked beef ribs over risotto?

salmon or heavily marinated chicken over a creamy pasta with fresh herbs?

>babby's first bait
OP, you are not good at this.

You shouldn't eat something calorie dense like that so late. It fucks with your sleep and it comes straight back to form a 2nd chin.

I don't have an ego, imagine all your life being told your nothing and then picking up a hobby and becoming really extensively good at it, then people in the circle of that hobby all tear you down as well. I just know that everyone who talks shit on me knows nothing and like to point that out, no one has seriously and constructively criticized my food, they only mock me.

>late night
>not sleeping

Grow up

wagie getting ragie, remember to suck your bosses tosies at work today

It’s Sunday

Oh, I see. Sometimes I even forget what day it is because i'm so busy with my hobbies. It just comes with the territory of being a majestic NEET I guess. I wonder what it'd be like, working every single weekday for scraps from mr. shlomo only to take out your anger on someone who made a sandwich on a laotion fish trading site because you are that jealous they get all the freetime in the world to themselves.

People mock you because you're fun to mock. Either adjust your attitude to be less mockable or run with it.

You’d think with all the free time you could at least cook well.

>I don't have an ego
>I'm just better than anyone who critiques me

How are we supposed to judge your food without tasting it? Appearance isn't everything.

Anyone who knows real cooking could see a perfectly made risotto just by viewing it.
This but unironically, and only because everyone who has critiqued me thus far has either been a troll, a child, or is simply attacking me because they are jealous. The only real criticism i've gotten has been by people who don't know what they are talking about cooking-wise. If someone critiqued my food that actually knew what they were talking about and brought up valid points i'd take the criticism. But thus far my food has been cooked perfectly and people like to say things along the lines of "hurr durr it looks like POOP hehe :DDDDD"
I'm not going to change the person I am to appease others.
I'm underweight, so a few pounds would be nice. I don't eat much, but when I do I put everything into it.

I actually enjoy this retards blogposts, even if he is a cringy incel lolcow

What type of mental illness is this?

>tripfag
>claims to be better than all critics
>claims specialty is risotto
>posts a mediocre lump on top of a basic risotto

I'm absolutely not impressed.

A depressed narcissist

>same presentation on every plate
>"specializes" in stirring rice and hitting a button on a pressure cooker

congrats, you've shown you own and read the manual for an instantPot, and that you can stir rice as long as you don't have to multitask. nothing "specialized" about it, you just haven't moved on past the basics yet.

It's not bait, trust me, he really is this autistic. He even has his own discord server for other lonely autists to suck his dick.

Why in the fuck is the bowl filthier than the plate?
Tell me OP...what was the purpose for that bowl?

He’s the literal autist who only knows how to cook risotto even tho he isn’t very good at it.

The best thing to do is just filter this autist.
If you don't know how or never took the time (just like me up to this point), it's real easy.

Copy this idiots trip - !zBOJlYwduc
Go to catalog view.
Click filters, it's on the upper right hand side.
In the pop up put in a # then paste the tripcode (leave no space between the # and the !, and make sure you don't have a trailing space)
Tick the box to turn the filter on and tick the box to hide posts.
It should look like pic related when you are finished.
Then click Save.

Wa la, one less sperg to shit up your Veeky Forums experience.

it was confirmed in an earlier thread that he's a pajeet living in the UK, it actually explains a lot about his personality

>currynigger
>narcissistic
Color me surprised desu senpai

That look extremely good

Looks so good

>weeb using words he doesn't know the meaning of
Color me surprised.

So you disagree that OP is narcissistic?

they mock you because you're a self obsessed asshole

It's generally known as 'bait' you fucking weeaboo retard.

Contibute

literally a huge shit slop.

>I'm absolutely not impressed.
Not me buddies. You should know my tripcode by now
not me dumbos

>yellow lettuce
>unripe tomato
>ham cut too thick
>what looks like peanut butter
The only thing that doesn't look disgusting there is the roll.

that's english bacon, thats a spicy mayo.
and thats iceberg lettuce

Looks good but you didn't bake the bread and it also seems like it might be stale or sharp around the edges to eat. Also I think it needs cheese.

Looks delicious but the plating is unseemly, you can do better. Make a well in the middle of the risotto, nestle the meat in the well, and drizzle the sauce such that it doesn't spill over and look like a mudslide across the plate. ALSO your sauce doesn't look too clear, like you didn't fully remove the fat from the braising liquid.

Cuts on the parsley are a little rough. Chicken cutlet looks a little soggy. Counter unclean.

This is more like a side than an actual dish

These dishes are missing some textural contrast. This one looks like a bowl of delicious mush.

Looks a little bit like a first attempt at fried rice

>no one has seriously and constructively criticized my food, they only mock me.

There you go. I constructively criticized your food. Now a little advice. Drop your tripcode and ease up a little bit

you're criticizing stuff i wouldn't even consider posting. OP is a fraud. check the trips next time you reply.
>looks like a first attempt at a fried rice
I'm very experienced in fried rice, but this was a simplified meal.

this is a dish i'm not proud of which is why i'll only post it occassionally
this is legit something i would post
this photo is too old and the photo quality is so poor i don't post it anymore
this risotto is overcooked
which is why i dont post it
this risotto's consistency is wrong which is why i don't post it

It seems like the fraud OP cherrypicked my food to pick the worst looking things he possibly could find, because he knows my recent dishes are top-tier and hard to criticize.

>english bacon
Lol
Also, where I live, iceberg lettuce is fucking green, except for the core. Are you eating the core? Or does your country just have disgusting lettuce?

>my specialty has always been stirring rice and evaporating water

>you're criticizing stuff i wouldn't even consider posting.
>...but those are my pics and I did post them

Whatever. OK, so let me get this straight, some impostor is posting your old pics and acting like he's a haughty version of you? Is that right?

What would possess somebody to want to do that? Have you been an asshole on here before? Also, do you think that somebody might be mad that you're using/have been using a tripcode?

this was leftover ice berg lettuce from this.
however im not sure what kind of strain your country has.

i think people take me too seriously and get too upset.

I think that your whole little problem would be solved if you just dropped your tripcode.

>not slicing the steak on a steak sandwich
kys

wonder why i have the tripcode buddy? Because of these kinds of threads.
>mistaking it for a steak
you first

why do you think people get so upset over tripcode?

This is an awful sandwich. Sorry mate.

yeah i fucked up using rice instead of bread.

did you at least make the mayo yourself?

>moon runes on bowl for daily use
fucking weebshits i swear

i technically didn't make the mayo myself, but i spiced it and flavored it.

>he doesn't know about the word filter

That looks like shit. Some other pics you posted itt look okay. Have a bump fellow neet, and do please keep tripfaggoting. It irritates the wagies something awful.

Christ, I can understand the risotto but how the fuck do you manage to make fried rice so fucking watery?

Tripfags are the only ones who get upset about tripfag matters

It takes a special kind of autist to come to an anonymous image board and decide he wants his identity, not his content, to define his posts

Fuck off/10
You forgot to put your shitty rice in between the slices of airy sugar.

what you lack understanding is of different kinds of grains.
this isn't jasmine or basamati rice, the rice that I'm using is the same kind of rice you'd make onigiri or sushi with.

this rice is much denser and tends to clump together. its not as airy or fluffy as other kinds of rice which makes it look moister than it really is.
Hope that helped