What's for breakfast?

What's for breakfast?

I got avocado toast and a fried egg with black coffee.

I had scrapple and eggs

Eat a bullet for lunch.

Good luck buying a house now you goddamn millenial.

enjoy not being able to afford a house millennial scum

you triple nigger

6 seconds before me

What can I say, I see a shitpost opportunity and I take it.

2 posts in a row dissing millennials.

I'm not OP I was born in 85. I resent being classified with them. There was generation X, I consider myself Generation Y. So if I'm 32 and a "millennial" it means you're old as fuck.

Avacodo toast is shit. I consider millennials to be born around 2000

Money shot.

Is there anyone here not a millennial? Yeah, the housing market sucks right now.

For me, it’s my gfs pussy

Millennials refers to people currently between 35-18

>scrapple
my fucking nigger
god, I love living in a flyover state

Bacon and egg sandwich with spinach and a nice cup of tea.

I'm glad then. Because anyone sane would say 18-35. Glad I haven't lost my marbles.

i ate 5,000 calories yesterday so i will not be exceeding 300-500 calories for the next 2 days.

breakfast today is a cup of coffee with half and half, and an apple.

Mid-Atlantic isn’t really flyover

leftover piece of tombstone pizza and a few 50mg pot cookies. gonna be a chill sunday

I already ate it but it was an american cheese three egg omelette and two pieces of dry 12 grain dempsters toast

I'm trying to lose weight so three eggs (240kcal) two toast slices (240kcal) slice of cheese (100kcal) plus small traces of butter from the frying is ~600kcal which is target I am going for every meal

5000cal? what did you eat?

my todays brakfast

rate

why do you have office chair at dinner table

just was around no particular reason

>3 eggs for breakfast
>fried yucca and sliced steak
>a cherry cheesecake roll 6" in diameter
>cheeseburger
>6 hush puppies
>8 onion rings
>2 BLTs on hamburger buns with 2-3 strips of bacon each
>2 fried chicken wraps
>750 ml bottle of red wine

seems european

>drinking OJ at your age

>cutting olives in half.
what are you doing, son

Steak, egg, potato

>high school kids who have never not known smart phones and the internet are in the same generation as 90's kids

Sure thing, buddy.

Why are Europoors so classless?

>I consider millennials to be born around 2000
This.

Nigger that is 10/10 mug

That's a fucking stupid idea.

You like Reddit memes xd

Millennial were at 81 bro. Being born in 80 mean you were gen x or a hybrid destined to be a failure in life because of pokemon

LMAO 32 is peak millenial. You overspent on your houses when you graduated and caused the housing crisis. People born in 2000 are still in high school. What's the point of classifying them at all?
You guys need to keep up on your memes.

>What's the point of classifying them at all?
well they are suddenly in the spotlight re: the amerifat gun control debate so they might as well get themselves a brand name

That school alone has 3000 plus students, and there's only 4 or 5 of them standing on their classmates' graves by organizing rallies and landing interviews. Why throw in the whole generation?

that would be gen z gen y at the school shooting, unless you are talking about the parents

Leftover In N Out my dad's girlfriend bought for me, even though I politely declined because I already had lunch that day, so it sat in a tupperware all night and I figured, what the hell, Burger for breakfast then.

That's way too big of a range, I'm 21 and there are people my age who don't know what cassettes and CDs are.
35 is basically middle age.

>only 4 kids allowed to talk to media
>only allowed to stick to the script

were you effected by pokemon and how did it change your life

I watched the anime as a 7 year old kid, Bought one of the gameboy games, then learned about women half-way through johto journeys and started looking up newgroudns 18+ portal instead. Never went back to pokemon since. And didn't fucking care.

Fuck off back to /pol/ with your politics. This is food and cooking you unempathetic psychopaths.

what do you suggest instead?

Just go back to eating normal or eat at a 10-20% deficit for a couple days. You're just gonna spike ur leptin lvls and gain weight doing that. Fasting for 24 hours is good if you workout.

wifey material

thank u. i had my typical 350 cal breakfast, but i'm pretty hungry so i will get chicken breast and cook with some mushrooms.

You retarded brainlet. People like you are why the government can kill and rape children and get away with it. You should be killed

Homemade square pizza and tea.

t. future mass shooter

3 eggs
oatmeal
drank milk from carton

had lettuce garlic olive oil sandwich after cardio

no beverages tho. piss me off not having coffee. all i got is tap water

Np m8. It's fine to have a day where you eat a lot. Assuming you don't do it that often of course.

where do I get a pretty skirt like this

This. Where did it come from, OP

OP's house

Disney store, but it seems like everything they sell is one time limited run. I've seen them change the mugs countless times, but never seen these designs again.

I GOT A BLACK EGG WITH FRIED TOAST AND A COFFEE AVOCADO.

The youngest millenial is 23, retard.

Different user born in 85 here; I was in middle school when pokemon came out and was too old for it. Same with spongebob, which basically marked the end of classic Nikelodeon.

whatever I was in college and playing pokmon

>let's just sit here and eat some tomatoes cut in half
Why

sounds soggy

2 slices of frozen bread, toasted, with butter

2 cups of black coffee

I was going to skip breakfast but I got too dizzy walking around

Nothing. I live in a communist shithole and don't get social security although it's a law.

Black coffee and a glass of milk a little bit later.