GYO ZA

GYO ZA

Pierogies are superior

Not comparable at all

What soy sauce brand do you recommend. Kikkoman sucks.

Try different brands as long as it says "brewed"

Yamasa

How do they make these? Let the goyzim into the secret.

This

fpbp
like my Babuni used to make

Kolaches are the only way to go

This. Soy sauce has a range of different flavors, you may end up with 2 or 3 different kinds for different uses. But definitely try out a few and see if there is one you like best.

Seconded. Yamasa is a good brand to start with, if you don't know where to start, or a fine brand to end up with if you like it.

go za

I wish to put them together in a cake pan, and bury them with sauce, veggies, and... maybe some tofu? What the hell would I use for cheese?

Aren't kolaches sweet?

You're thinking of a danish

The Czechs next door make something they call kolache (kolace?) with currant jam and walnuts.

It's pronounced "Jai-row"

You're my hero...

but what the hell does this have to do with Japanese potstickers?

I thought this was an impromptu pronunciation thread

Seared tuna is better.

I was just hoping for a japanese-fusion deep dish pizza

umm ok

baozi

Gyo-za

Go-za

C'mon man, I'm not even high yet.

>literal SOY sauce
holy kek the memes are real

Are those actually good? I've never had them before.

It's a beaut.

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chuckle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest

Says the retard posting Reddit frogs.

moe

Best cooking manhwa tbqh

Leave

um no, yakitate!!! japan is GOAT

Done well they are to die for

In the Slovak-American tradition I know, we always called these "kolachki" and you are not insane and they are delicious and my favorite part of Christmastime.

wrong

SEETHING effeminate male

THE GYOZIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

it's pronounced Jiao Zi

The Greeks fucked up the spelling when they brought it to America so it's their fault

Lee Kum Kee

Gyoza is the nip pronounciation

>Jai roe
YI-RO you poustie

Hey retard the soy boy meme only applies to non fermented soy products. Soy sauce is fermented.

>not noticing that it's vague enough to be a copypasta and ignoring it

Can we be serious for a second?
I tried making these the other day with some method I heard of where you fry them, steam them in a little bit of water and fry them for a bit longer once the water evaporates. The first batch went well but the others were kind of shitty.
How are you supposed to make them? Should I just steam them all in a big batch and then fry them a bit to get the side crispy before serving them?

no the greeks saw that murricans cant pronounce their own language, let alone foreign ones, so they made it easier for you.

>shawarma
this shit gets me every time.

I do them batch by batch - fry for colour, water and lid to finish. Plate first batch of gyoza, dump frying pan, add oil, repeat.

I use two large pans, and never do more than three batches. I'm not a god damned caterer - you want more than 100 potstickers, you bring a box to my god damned party, nahmeen?