Passionate about brands

Have you ever bought any articles of clothing supporting your favorite foods?

I'm not talking about natural light or colors original because beer makes you more effeminate. I'm talking about food products

Im a fat slob and i always have food and food stains on my clothes. Does that count?

Sometimes I dress up as Ronald McDonald.

I bet there's an absurd amount--around 7%--of people on Veeky Forums who cross dress as Wendy from Wendy's.

damn boi, that ain't off the rack.

Back in the day I cashed in my Marlboro Miles for a red hoodie with their logo on the sleeve. And yeah, I know it's not a food product but it's close.

It's not cross-dressing, Veeky Forums is primarily women

This is a meme, buddo

Nice try roastie, we're on to you.

Fuck off back to /r9k/ and whine about not being allowed to rape, incel.

Nice projection roastie

Are packs of smokes $5 in burgerland? They're $25 here...

In real America they're pretty cheap, in the big shitties they're taxed to shit to fund programs and gibs.

In some places. There's 3 dollars in tax alone in my state, making a pack of marlboros $9+. Fuck this liberal hellhole.

I can confirm that I do this at least 6 days a week. Not on Sunday though because that's laundry day.

Uniqlo once carried a Jollibee collection. Some are pretty dope. I regret that I missed buying some because of my cheap outlook towards clothes.

want cheap smokes, live next to an Indian reservation with absolutely no fed or state tax on anything

I am passionate about hate for certain brands, I don't love anything except for my family, friends, my people and myself.

This is the only Veeky Forums related clothing that I own.

This. I live in the mountains and the res gas station is the place for tobacco.

Every now and then I'll get a freebie promo shirt when I'm shopping in Total Wine, at a street festival in my city such as a sponsor or when traveling, or getting Tshirts thrown out into the audience, like at a hockey or baseball game. Do I wear them? Only if I were a huge fan, but probably just to wash the car. I like to put on my Schofferhofer neon orange Tshirt when I walk around an Oktoberfest festival and get a kick out of people who love it as much as I do and come up and talk about their last trip to Hamburg or something. I got it when they did the the first imports at a booth somewhere in Miami.

I think in general that if you crave attention, printed shirts with cute this or that, funny slogans, much loved or very obscure references can be conversation starters and lead to new friendships. Making a friend in a place you want to make friends is a good thing, like a mixer, a party, a club, maybe somewhere you hope to get a little VIP status going. If you wear good Ts at concerts, you can get perks occasionally, and certainly mingle nicely with the people standing around you, and add to your enjoyment. Wear an obscure convention or tour T and get chatting. Does your favorite musician like the ESP brand of guitar? You'll get a nod of recognition, might called out and get to chat with them between songs, which is fun, pick thrown at you or something. But, wear a coca-cola shirt at the wrong place and find that people look at you to judge why you're fat. Wear a Singha shirt to an asian festival, and get drunk high fives. What are you passionate about?

I tend to like well made shirts, so it's hard...

Why can't you faggots into basic cropping?

le reddit le upvote :^)

Love that cheesecake...

Its because they are dumb phoneposters who just take a screenshot and post it.

Posting from a phone should result in an automatic ban.

I have a shirt with TabĀ® on it. It's my favorite diet soda

i had a whole set of guinness paraphernalia (shirt, cap, socks, vest thing) and many different hats for various liquor brands when i was in college
but i grew out of that phase when i stopped being a drunken idiot

pipe dreams hombre

Coca Cola

I fucking love those polar bears and their Santa Claus ads in the winter. I've got a hoodie, two shirt, and pajama set. Besides the fact that fits me well that one shirt is the most comfortable goddamn shirt I own.

This graph is only further proof that we should.