ITT stuff you love but most people probably hate

ITT stuff you love but most people probably hate

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smörgåstårta
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj5-s143hxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden pls go

Awesome on brauts with spicy brown mustard.

I'm not Swedish.

Mein Negro

I drink this out the tube. We don't have it in England, feels bad man

I'm pretty sure they sell it at IKEA

yes, you're right, I do hate burger buns

Get off Veeky Forums dad

Yes...

Kaviar but with cheese.

It is indeed pretty gross. I'd rather just eat the toppings and throw the rest in the trash.

It depends heavily on what they put in it, I ate one yesterday where they had covered the edges in crushed cheese puffs, the rest of the cake was decent though.

That is amazing! Love it! A nice guy introduced me to it in Hawaii.

It is also great on avocado as weird as it sounds.

fucks this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smörgåstårta

How could anyone hate this? If I didn't care about not being a fatass I would eat this every single day, and I've never even been north of the Baltic.

Boiled fucking onions

Tried some recently. It was fine, but mostly salty, which doesn't seem appealing

I will try that, thanks ;)

am not asian

What is it?

It's really not.

You do, however, want to try it with orange juice -- or why not some mint leaves?

Why does literally every pizza place in Sweden serve cabbage salad in small plastic jar as a aside?

Please tell me that's not fucking toothpaste on hard boiled eggs with mayonaisse on a Great Value hamburger bun.

Apparently its traditional in some part of italy and some guy in the 60s started serving it with pizza when he came to sweden. I must say when i have pizza abroad it doesnt fee complete without the pizza salad

It's cod roe paste.

That's disgusting, why would anyone eat overcooked eggs?

The bread is called tekaka ("tea cake", but not what they call a tea cake in england).

The egg is a bit overcooked, but nothing to complain about.

Too salty for me. T. Finn

This is a strange one. I somehow simultaneously find it delicious and yucky.

I remember being excited to try these because I saw an ad for them in Disney fucking Adventures.
And then they were awful.
Literally Sweethearts but in wafer form. (I know, it's actually the other way around but w/e)
Just the most disgusting chalky garbage.

>small downtown shop next to my work
>has a salad bar
>get a large soup cup
>head over to the salad bar
>fill it with tuna/chicken salad, potatoe salad, chicken strips, egg slices, peperonis, jalepeno slices, onions, croutons for the crunch, hot sauce and mustard
>buy it for like $7
>the clerk hates that i get it in the cup but understands that its what ever cause i still pay for it
>coworkers hate the smell cause its all just vinegar deli bullshit
>dont care cause i eat superfast anyway
>am considerate enough to throw the cup of bullshit outside
>feel satisfied but worried it may grant me a quicker death i used to do this all the time but now its once in a blue moon

Pizza with ketchup and microwaved cereal

I misread this as "kevlar with cheese"

It's not but this is Veeky Forums so I can see how you could think that

Pasta cold the next morning in sauce or stock from the night before

I get that people find it gross but I love it for breakfast

a true patrician

The blood of my enemies.

Utterly disgusting. No wonder people are so jealous of the USA, what the fuck. That meal must literally taste like farts and dirty cunt.

I'll take my Big Mac, thanks.

>someone actually saves my post
I remember being sad about no (You)

Asian here and can't even tell what that is

fight me it makes great dips

It goes great on burgers

It's sweetened egg roe. Not that hard to understand why someone might find that unpalatable.

To me it's as strange as if you bruleed some sugar onto a steak.

fish roe

Actually, it's a Swedish invention.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj5-s143hxE

i can swallow a whole block without chewing

It has its uses.
this is not one of them.

I think easy cheese is what makes a good Philly cheesesteak sandwich amazing.

Mmmm best food

i saved (you)r post as well (^o^)/

Potted meat on soda crackers with a dash of hot sauce.

pics or it didn't happen faggot

>be Arab
>throw buckets of cold lettuce and tomatoes on screaming hot pizza/meat/falafel/rice

Fuck it irritates me so much. How the fuck do I reheat this shit?

I guess you don't or you scrape the salad off before reheating. We have kebab pizza where I live but it doesn't include fries or salad because that's just dumb. Why not put them on the side?

literally my crack cocaine, but in rehab due to no supplier

Being swedish, I introduced my roomie from Singapore to kalles caviar and she loves it too much. The other day i walked in on her putting it on fishsticks that she had heated up in the microwave. She uses it for everything. Even spaghetti and hotdogs. It's fucking awful.

I love the stuff but none of those combos sound in any way edible. Also why would you heat fishsticks in a microwave? They need to be crispy, not a soggy mess.

I'm Canadian but I get random cravings for this stuff on toast. Didn't even eat it as a kid and it's not even popular here.

you might have pica of some sort, maybe get checked for vitamin or mineral deficiencies

I'd like to try vegemite or marmite but I've never seen either being sold here. Do they have a different taste?

this shit

What does it taste like?

smoked fish, onion/garlic, cream cheese.

Danny?

I'd try that.

Shit is fucking delicious even though it's made from pig asshole.

It's absolute garbage meat. I still get a craving for it once in a while.

2 Detroit Coney Island hot dogs with everything

What's in it but onions and mustard?

Some of my best memories are cooking spam over a shitty portable grill at music festivals while being completely plastered.

I just eat it cold out of the can. It's great camping food.

Challenger appears.
I love both though.

True patrician taste

honestly any smoked fish

Kalles is the best shit ever, I can't bring it in the house or the entire thing will be gone in a night, & my blood pressure will be through the roof

I mean, there's clearly chili in there but aside form that I don't see anything else.

Are you me? Ate some for lunch today make sure it's grossly delicious still.

I think there is a stigma around spam. The sounds of it is unappealing and it's initial look out of a can is strange but till you fry that shit up and try it don't talk to me.

spam fucking rules. All the other kinds of spam are good too. Jalapeno spam, bacon spam, etc...

The Aldi brand is primo

Pear juice is patrician.

I mean, it's not JUST swine bung. There's also cheek, toes, labia and ear!

As my roommate from ohio (he's more a goetta guy) says, you got to do something with pig scrotums. And it's not half bad and a quarter the cost of bacon.

Taylor Ham. And it's called Taylor Ham, I will fight you Pork Roll idiots.

I hate normal liver but i love this stuff. 2 thick slices on white bread with yellow mustard.

so good

looks like shrimp paste w/ calamansi

i do like liverwurst sandwiches but pic related

I'll eat this on a slice of bread with uncooked onions