Coke V. Pepsi: who was in the right here?

Coke V. Pepsi: who was in the right here?
As a Europoor I’m interested in what you guys think.

nytimes.com/1998/05/08/business/pepsico-sues-coca-cola-on-distribution.html

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/difference-coke-pepsi-people-2011-5#coke-drinkers-are-more-likely-to-have-graduated-college-they-also-tend-to-speak-more-than-one-language-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a man of bold, maybe even harsh flavors.
For me, its conk.

Also pepsi reminds me of my grandma who passed away, so its reminiscent of being in her living room while shes half alive on the couch.

Pepsi Twist is extremely good

the hell is pepsi twist

I prefer Pepsi over Coke, but I like Cherry Coke better than I like Cherry Pepsi.

>businessinsider.com/difference-coke-pepsi-people-2011-5#coke-drinkers-are-more-likely-to-have-graduated-college-they-also-tend-to-speak-more-than-one-language-1

reminder pepsi is exclusively a drink of choice for white trash and other garden variety degenerates

this

lemon-flavoured pepsi

I prefer Royal Crown

Same.

>reminder pepsi is exclusively a drink of choice for white trash and other garden variety degenerates
Reminder that this only applies in America, the trash-can of the world.

Pepsi makes my teeth feel gritty. But I stopped drinking soda before it became fashionable. Partly due to my inescapable knack for trend setting. Partly due to kidney stones.

>Whiskey-and-Coke is a drink you can order in a bar.
>Whiskey-and-Pepsi is not a drink you can order in a bar.
It's obvious who won the culture war here, Europanon.

Is Pepsi ok?

Fuck no. Give me a Vodka-and-Mountain DewDriver in that case. Fucking second-class degenerates.

Like I'm going to side with a conglomerate that holds Baja Blast exclusively at Taco Bell.

i refuse to stand for it

I'll take a Coke over a Pepsi desu

Predict the year that Coca Cola & PepsiCo merge, Veeky Forums. I say 2029

>Pepsi suing Coke for something it does itself

yeah this is gonna go well, Pepsi is gonna get butt-fucked by Coke again

pepsi is just coke's autistic brother, you have to deal with it because they're a relative but secretly hope they die in their sleep by drowning in their own saliva

I drank coke as a kid because that's what my mom bought but once I grew up I stopped drinking soda because I was no longer a child and couldn't care less about any of this shit.

we just call it a whisky-cola.

I think they're both the same shit so I pick pepsi because thats usually like 30% cheaper. pepsi max cherry is alright.

>Who was in the right twenty years ago?
Literally who cares

pepsi is too sweet for me
preer coke

Coke just tastes better to me, not really sure why but it just does. Coincidentally RC Cola is better than Coke, but only slightly.