Al/ck/ thread

Old thread >IRC for feels: client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net

Other urls found in this thread:

woundsource.com/blog/8-signs-wound-infection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how many alcohols do i have to drink to forget that i'm the person that i am

I don't know man, however much I drink it's never enough. The terrible memories just keep playing on a loop and I can't make them stop no matter what I do.

What a bunch of whiny fags you are. Pigs wallowing in their own shit.

Yeah we know.

Well knock it off.

put that beer in your mouth bitch

>prepare self for Liver Failure boss
>Alcholic Neuropathy boss attack out of no where

I haven't slept properly for a literal month but I've been sober for that long too. Holy shit lads, this isn't fun at all.
>inflammtion
>gout
>utterly inoperable numb feet
I'm making a slow recovery, but fuck me. I always wanted a wake up call to get me away from alchohol, but this is it for me. Never touching that stuff again.

Finally talked my wife into pissing on me an hour ago. Was great but I was too drunk to get off.

I got gout out of the blue a few years ago and it lasted like a week, its shockingly painful. Every step was agony for me and I still don't know what caused it in the first place

>those benzo w/d feels
sets my fucking teeth on edge

>. Never touching that stuff again.
wew

>not using a silhouette

Keep an eye on that.
Benzo WDs can kill you. Don't ignore it if it gets bad.

>He whined angrily, to a bunch of people who didn't care about his opinion
Shush now sweetheart.

This. OP is a newfuck piece of shit. Nobody will be able to find the thread, tradition has been shat upon, newfags aplenty will flock, all hell will break loose soon. Thanks OP.

I'm going through the same shit. 12 days and still getting worse.

>recovery
from alc neuropathy? i have that shit in my hands and feet, but my doc says it's incurable and chronic

Starting to get a toothache. Why does this shit always happen to me when i'm about to better my life. Started eating healthy since a few days and stop drinking.

It's called ruminations, you need to get out, get clean, and see a fucking therapist. You probably have some trauma.

docs always say that but in truth a lot of people regain feeling after some time

>got frostbite a bit on one hand
>other has cuts on it
>foot wound is hurting(why won't it fucking heal its been months now)
hate this life

are you homeless

surprisingly no, may be quite soon though
i got lost on my way home from the liquor store i guess, my memory is pretty vague of that night
wandered around for a couple hours outside holding bottles and cans

shit man
how is the foot wound looking?
you've cleaned/disinfected/bandaged it right

Who even reviews alcohol stores?

Please tell me you saw a doctor about this.
And please take better care of yourself.

Saw a man in his twenties lose an arm because he passed out on it, cutting off the blood supply. Apart from losing the limp you also have a high risk of catching an infection which spreads to everything else. You NEED treatment for something like this. Don't let it get even worse.

Apparently Stuart does.

40 year old women who hate themselves and everyone around them

and stuart

benzo WD isn't nearly as deadly as alcohol WD according to this chart

nah the thin is literally months old, hell probably almost a year
its scabbed over pretty good, just hurting for some reason
nah i should probably mention it to him though
think it was also the cause of my staph infection that was a fun 30+ days in hospital

there's probably an infection under the scabs
you either need serious antibiotics or a lot of disinfectant

What are the symptoms of alc neuropathy? My feet get really cold sometimes, but then go back to normal. When I saw really cold I mean like between 70 and 80 degrees surface temp. I have feeling in them and can wiggle my toes no problem.

Just a really annoying chronic numbness and tingling which is worst in the mornings. In my experience anyway.

woundsource.com/blog/8-signs-wound-infection
>4. Increasing or Continual Pain from Wound
>6. Swelling of Wounded Area
>7. Hot Skin Near Wound
>8. Loss of Function and Movement

pretty sure you linked the wrong post. i've no wound and i've been diagnosed with alc neuropathy.

wow i fucked that up
i got confused because you were both talking about feet

I fell really bad for the Veeky Forums meme, now I do heavy workout 4 days a week, and when I'm not heavy lifting I'm lifting lightweights, meditating or stretching
I feel really good physically, more energetic and stuff. A month ago I was drinking around 500ml of vodka a night (190ml of alcohol), stopped for a week and now I'm drinking 6 4.5 beers plus a 473 ml 3.9 (114.3ml of alcohol)

do you think I could continue like this for the rest of my life? I don't get bad hangovers from that, and it's enough to make me really sleepy

I don't want to quit drinking because it's what makes life bearable at the end of the day, but I don't want to get any bad health issues, you know, a drink a day keeps the bullet away

>tfw got called out on drinking during a family event
>sister in law took my bottle of "water" while I was outside smoking and smelled it (it was all vodka)
>calls me out on having a water bottle full of vodka in front of 17 family members
>much shame

wtf this keep saying I'm banned, opened chrome, used the desktop version and now it works again

That sucks man. I’ve been trying to figure out my feet issue for a while now. It was bad when I was drinking, but has subsided with my last year of sobriety. Just stop now before you have an actual problem. There are things they don’t tell you about chronic alcohol abuse... my dick has shrunk from drinking all the time. I am one hundred percent serious when I say that.

should have got her really drunk and done sex up her. then she'd have been the one feeling ashamed, and you get to do a sex.

Same shit on mobile

I'm only 22, and as far as I know, 114ml of alcohol isn't up to al/ck/'s standards

That’s why you should stop before it’s a problem. I hated drinking when I was your age, but ended up drowning my sorrows in it. After a period of sobriety I went back and realized I hated it again. Drinking does nothing positive for you so just don’t.

>>my dick has shrunk from drinking all the time. I am one hundred percent serious when I say that.

Not him, buti hardly ever get some action anyway. Except for the ugly ones if i want. But fck it, sex is overrated.

Completely agree that sex is overrated. But every so often I’m into it and wish I was bringing that borderline B/C+ game I used to have instead of this D average.

I would never fuck my brothers wife. Also she doesn't drink almost at all

But if she wasn't my brother's wife, I'd fucking wreck her

>doc says it's incurable and chronic

They say that about a shit load of things. People get over it. Either it was a misdiagnosis or shockingly they don't know everything.

Got an interview tomorrow for valet job at a county club.

I'm apparently the only one thus far that's applied that can drive a manual and have a CDL A.

Wish me luck lads, It's been over 2 years without a job since I got a DUI driving a 76,000lb truck and lost my job. Luckily this job never asked for my driving record or performed a background check

I wonder if these states are for all WDs or just the ones occurring in controlled environments. You're obviously not as likely to die of WD in hospital as at home.
Even if it's not killing you it's still no joke and if you'd ever experience either yourself you'd know this instead of digging up iffy statistics.

>nah i should probably mention it to him though
>think it was also the cause of my staph infection that was a fun 30+ days in hospital

Yeah, that does kind of sound like something worth bringing up.
I guess this means it was over a month ago and you've already been seen by professionals, though. Good.

my finger keeps dropping by itself when I try to type. thank you auto correct. Thank you.

Love all of you guys. I know the pain you all feel, wish you all the best.

But seriously, Fuck life. I cant wait until I die. I just hope I die hammered drunk

>county club
You're dead, nigger

You will, my son. You will.

Why?

im so cold

shan’t be posting in a non silhouette al/ck/
polite autistic sage

UK? Same here dude.
IKTFB. Don't really know what to do, other than remind OP that he's a fucking annoying newfuck. Guess you could start a new one, It'd almost certainly take and this one would die, happens every time

Actually yaknow what, I'm not gonna start a new thread because I don't wanna piss off Veeky Forums, but I'm gonna boycott this one too. Guess I'll go shitpost on other boards for a couple of days.

guess who's out of alcohol and money?

nvm, just read that high alcohol intake lowers testosterone by a shit load, and I ain't going to keep eating raw garlic for nothing
thanks for the advice tho, this is going to be the last night of downing a six pack (don't worry, I don't get physical cravings)

I think i may just be exchanging one addiction for other though

me?

I did that once but she was so dehydrated it was pretty gross

dude, nasty.

we'll get back to you when we figure it out

lol i tried that once while drunk too, she just pretended she didn't hear it, i think
that poor lady

lol that pic is what wds feel like, exactly

>alcohol duration 10-14 days

bullshit. more like 2-4

what a fucking bitch. what business of hers is it what you drink?

life is good in small doses. thats what i will leave this world thinking.

Veeky Forums is my Facebook :^)

Fucking lol. You think you're getting over DT's in 48 hours? Last time I was in detox they had me in for 15 days.

this tbqh
you may think youre fine, then you start hallucinating and try to attack a cop with a fire extinguisher

>real edition

THANKYOU. Abandoning this silhouetteless shiz.