Webm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs
youtube.com/watch?v=d1MLIw6mP2k
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519626307581.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oops, meant to post this one

What a horrible way to fucking die

Imagine being on a date and she does this, then wants to kiss you later with her fishy cruelty laced lips that she is hoping to wrap around your cock later

>qt Asian girl wants to suck your dick
Shed probably bite it.

Imagine kissing her and the octopus crawls into your mouth from hers.

>Bacon is written in katakana
Did the Japanese really not eat pig?

Nuke asia they're not even human at this point.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Stop posting these ugly fuckers.

didn't even tap the knife wtf

the even use アルバイト - arubaito from german "Arbeit": work or more accurate: job. plus bacon is a lot more precise than the general term for pig and gets memed a lot - even in germany we use the term bacon instead of speck to refer to the american product/usage.

That's a big knife

he's a big guy

Why is he salting his forearm?

Ironic since he is also a manlet

I'm going to keep posting them just to make you mad.

Keep posting these

This just makes me sad, I know it's mostly a lack of self-control and education about how to stay healthy but I still hope we can figure out a better way to deal with obesity

I spent a Summer working with bariatric patients. Essentially people so fat that they need medical assistance to stay alive. CPAP and such.
It's a mental illness to get that big and it requires treatment of the mind as well as the body. Anyone who tries teaching people that this is beautiful and healthy should be fucking shot.
One guy, former chef actually, told me he'd sometimes wake up in the night and feel peckish. He'd fry an entire duck and eat that, then go back to bed.
I assume he cut it up, maybe deep fried it, to save time but I was honestly too taken aback to think to ask.

I don't hate these morbidly obese people but I despise their enablers with a rare passion.

yes please

>ah yes i too like to mix my love of anime and cooking

>Imagine being on a date
shit man that would be crazy

surely a garden hose would reach in there

>he doesn't salt his forearm

I think the only people who say it's beautiful are people who are already like that and don't have the willpower to change. Or it could be something genetic. Not in the sense that your genes are going to make you morbidly obese on a 1500 calorie diet like some people claim, but that it makes you more likely to overeat in the first place and make it harder to turn down food. You can see something similar with animals sometimes, where you give two animals an unlimited amount of food and one of them will pretty much regulate their intake and stay at a healthy weight but the other will just keep eating and eating until they get fat and sick.

Where's the slop-poster?

>eating something that made you flinch a minute ago
I don't get Asians.

>wears a hat in a restaurant
youtube.com/watch?v=Hqp1bGuiHHs

This guy is gonna survive the zombie apocalypse.

how does he get out of there without breaking the eggs?

That's not how you salt meat. THIS is how you salt meat.

doesn't look very appetising.
whats the advantage

Just kill it. Put it out of it's missery. There is no point in keeping it alive.

You don't have to salt the meat.

Do you know what sodium does to the heart?

Remind me to never buy this garbage.

Oodles of money for a diaper smear, fritos, and prissy gold flakes. Where do I sign up?

Is PHS posting having a renaissance?

Do you?
Because I have a feeling it does much less than you think it does.

Not allowed to post the last for some reason.. so much for trying OC.

tragic

Try re-rendering it if you can. Happens to me sometimes as well.

Nope, only getting connection errors. Tried 3 versions. Probably some anti-spam thing or something.

>cruelty laced lips
That just makes it hotter, I'd be all about it.

Ok, last try!

I can see them.

Man this is really depressing, i don't know if i feel pity or anger towards this person and his family.

sauce me

>You will never be that octopus

yes, finally. first and last time I try a multipart-webm.

Here's her vid of traditional Lanzhou beef noodles: youtube.com/watch?v=d1MLIw6mP2k
Her stuff is mesmerizing.

Looked like a croissant from the thumbnail

I lived in South Korea for nearly 2 years, and while I found a lot of food I liked, Kimchi was a disgusting nightmare that lurked around every corner. I will never understand how an entire country can become so obsessed with rotted cabbage with spice.

Kek, that video made it seem so good, especially considering the work that went into it. The amount of spices she used could cover up a rotting carcass if you ask me.
I'm even more curious now. Can you tell a bit about how it tastes?

Damn, that girl's gorgeous

Shame about part 3 :(

If you're asking about kimchi, it's actually pretty delicious. The flavor of the actual cabbage pops so much because of the fermentation, you taste a good amount of vegetable underneath the spices and garlic. Just imagine the taste of cabbage multiplied by the taste of cabbage (exponential cabbage) swimming in that Asian chili-garlic stuff that comes in a jar.

never buy this garbage.

Oops, didn't see that you posted it lmao Thanks a lot for the OC my man

>He'd fry an entire duck and eat that
Damn, I'm kinda impressed.

It's not rotten, it's like Sauerkraut

Look up Buta no Kakuni or Tonkatsu

Shokugeki No Soma

(tripfag)
This is (You).

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519626307581.webm

Thanks, friend.

>45 minutes to preheat your pan
yeah nah i'll pass

After the eventual cephalopod uprising, they'll show footage like this as evidence at the trials and condemn us all to death.

Anything you you.

Anything...?

I want to try to make this now

I thought the Wankdakins we're vegetarians?

I want to have a bunch manlet children who will grow up to resent her and hate women with her

La creature posting

>resentment is like racism and sexuality
>you're born with it!

>Half Asian half white guys usually have a bitterness for women no other race can top like Virginia Tech shooter and Elliot Rodger

Maybe it's Maybelline.

Fucking amazing

or maybe it's like a ride in the event horizon

If he did,your deck would collapse.

This guys sexuality can only be described as a burden.

Does he make you question yours too?

the opposite,actually.
That guy doesn't whats what.

la bestia*

I swear I've seen this exact same response posted before.