Anyone tried this shit?

Anyone tried this shit?
It's bloody good.

bought some while in Vienna, I like it a lot on its own but I feel like it doesn't go well with bread at all.

it's basically creamed cookies, I can't imagine it going well with anything

Had a few jars as a teen, haven't been able to find it in the US in years though. I love it but it's of course less healthy than peanut butter since it doesn't really have protein.

but it's a "spread" :(

lol i love this stuff. crunchy peanut butter with biscoff on bread. i get it at kroger.

Whats it taste like? Looks like PB.

It's called "Cookie Butter" here in the states.

If you have a WinCo near you I'm pretty sure I saw this exact product by the peanut butter.

Amerishart here. I'm guessing it's basically a super sugary peanut butter (as if peanut butter wasn't sugary enough already).

i spread this on my Biscoff cookies

I like the cookies, I've never seen this

OP here, just put some in a croissant, 10/10

isn't this mean to be spread on biscoff cookies?
so wouldn't that just classic american sugar overkill? (even tho its from europe)

I could see its use as a substitute for caramel/sirup in whipped desserts for added texture.
Combined with puff pastry it works (as a kind of instant filling), on most other doughs it's too similar. Also, don't forget to keep dentist appointments when adding this to your diet.

you're a bad example of an american if you think all peanut butter is sugary. you clearly haven't experienced True Capitalism by standing in front of the peanut butter shelf at your local grocery store, comparing the 30 different brands and types that are available for purchase
>creamy
>crunchy
>jif
>peter pan
>store brand
>natural with no added sugar
>5 different flavored peanut butters
>powdered peanut butter
>sunflower butter
>almond butter

i mean really, you a truly an idiot. Biscoff cookie spread is simply biscoff cookies that have been ground up and emulsified into a spread. there is no peanut butter in it. Biscoff/other cookie butters are really nice when mixed with graham cracker for cheesecake crusts.

>falling for a Belgian meme

t. Belgian

>powdered cookies in grease

ugh

I've seen it sold at Trader Joe's as cookie butter. I've also had it as a topping on a Belgian waffle and it was really good. You can get one at a Wafels & Dinges truck in NYC. They call it spekuloos.

so good but you feel fat as fuck

yah cookie butter was a meme like 5 years ago but yeah man

amerifat here

this stuff is really good. it best goes on apple slices. about a tsp. worth per slice, i'd say.

find it at target.

Take a look at the sugar content sometime, peanut butter has a stupid high amount of sugar in it.

You're wrong. Even typical Jif shit isn't that high in sugar. Unless you get the honey roasted version or something.

It's gingerbread cookies in Nutella form

it's insanely tasty. so i don't buy it. because it's too good.

tfw have planters peanut butter

>1.5 grams of sugar per teaspoon
>not a lot
how fat art thou

Get the crunchy one.
Also never buy it because

It's per tablespoon.

>10% sugar
That's a fuckton of sugar.

Peanuts are naturally 4% sugar.

I do like this stuff, my roommate got a jar of it once. Problem is, I didn't really know how to use it. I made a biscoff and jelly half sandwich once and it was so sweet I could hardly finish it. It was ok on pancakes, but I prefer chocolate chips if I'm gonna do something sweet on there.

Big whoop. It's still a lot

stfu faggot

Biscoff on Wheat-Thins is probably the closest you can come to cracker based snack perfection.

>crepes
>strawberry jam
>this shit
the best combinations

i got a jar of this yesterday! tomorrow morning it will go on my peanut butter toast. i am very excited. thanks for reminding me

I bought this once. Shit is basically crack in a jar
Never again

Sugar does not naturally occur in any food on earth you retard, it's an addictive drug added to keep the population complacent and fat.

this, only retard kids eat this shit

>Sugar does not naturally occur in any food on earth you retard

You’re a fucking idiot, son.

>invented by accident because people made sandwiches of buttered bread and cookies, and the cookies would crumble up into the butter throughout the work morning

Hold the fuck up why are these idiots eating cookie sandwiches in the first place

This is used as a spread for waffles at a coffee shop I frequent, introduced it to my gf and it was like she discovered jesus. Both of us tend to keep a jar at home nowadays.

its terrible on bread, i dont get it

does one just eat it from the jar or something?

uwu speculoospasta
t. imaginary buffer state citizen

i was so excited when i finally got a hold of this shit and it was terrible, i ate a spoon full then tossed it

how many carbs?

Never had it until my neighbor put it on some sort of sweet cornbread cupcake type bread. Good lord it’s good between two biscoff cookies with a hot black coffee