Whats the best way to make coffee?

With my keurig

super easy, no need to fuss around with a scooper or filters
just pop the kcup in, tap the touchscreen and im good

Chemex or gtfo

Seems kind if souless

For $50 I'll GTFO

Aeropress.

Less mess than just about anything other than those abominable pod thing sthat produce brown muck, and better coffee than anything else without spending 2K+ on an espresso machine.

Show me what that mouth do and I'll consider it

Pour-over drip coffee. There are plenty of coffee hipsters out there who will make the process sound really complicated, but guess what, it's as simple as it sounds. No fussing with adding water to a silly machine that inevitably builds up limescale only to brew an insipid cup of piss. It's elegant and simple, you see. The process of turning ground coffee into a beverage involves boiling water and coffee. With a pour-over cone, you have your boiling water, coffee, a filter, and the cup you will drink it out of. You pour your boiling water and your coffee comes out into your cup. It's beautiful. This ancient invention makes bad coffee taste at least tolerable, everyday mediocre coffee taste good, and good coffee taste great.

directly in the mug.
-fill mug with 92° C water.
-add coffee ground
-let it steep for 3 to 4 min
-remove the crema
-wait 2 min for the remaining ground to sink in the bottom
-enjoy but watch out for that last sip if you dont want a mouthfull of ground
haters gonna hate but this method produce the best flavors.

Sound like the finjan

t. Aeropress shill

Sounds like a poor man's turkish coffee. I have to try this shit

Eat coffee beans. Drink water.

Seconded except I use a sub-technique I call the poverty pour-over. Take a taller mug, fold the edges of a coffee filter over its sides (after folding in quarters), fill with grounds and pour water on. Great cup every time.

I've tried a few different filters and found this effects the speed and ease pretty dramatically. Denser paper (ie kroger brand) doesn't stick to the sides of your mug as well and drains slowly.

You've never scalded your hands?

Tubes in sand.

urine mixed with dirt and a mucusy fart coating every bean.

Does it make good coffee?

It's a beverage not a religious ritual

The kind that puts coffee in your face without starting fights on a Thai Women's Curling forum.

I prefer espresso. Most people here would say my setup's shit, but it makes decent brown ooze and I didn't have to sell my left testicle for it. Turkish is my silver medal - especially when the power's out... even though I have to beat my beans to death in a mortar and pestle.

Some prefer Keurigs and other automated machines for the ease - and they do make coffee. Some prefer drip or pourover. Some prefer press, reverse press, negative pressure extraction... Some methods are guaranteed to give you a more complete or efficient extraction - sometimes that not's your cup of joe.

The only way to make your own informed decision is to try everything, and that's expensive - doubly so if you decide to try everything in its native habitat.

In a cookpot on the stove or a campfire.