>eat alone
>sees no point in eating
>going on water fast

shopping with women is miserable.

>shop with wife
>she's completely reasonable and likes almost everything I do
>holds onto my arm the whole time like a sweetheart

>never had the pleasure of grocery shopping with female
I have done this many times. It is very rarely ever what would be called a pleasure, it isn't always annoying, but you are building it up to be this big thing you are missing out on, and it just isn't.

That's wonderful user. You're living the dream

Sounds like hell to me.

I like to have a list, to go at off hours to avoid crowds, and to move logically through the market. Women tend to amble. Worse, go to the market hungry and do meal planning on the fly.

Same.

I used to have a sweetheart like

>I like to have a list, and to move logically through the market
Do you write your list in the order you move through the store as well?

I have a friend who got a gf and started living together. After around 6 months I happened to see him last week while buying groceries and holy jesus, he is a fatfuck.
Taking in count, he was training to join the marines and did some meme routine with the marines every weekend.
I'm still jealous and I feel lonely

I don't write a list because I'm not a fag, but I do have an order to buying things so I don't go back and forth around the market.

I just can't fathom being that type of guy who says "oh, hur durr, the woife does the shopping", an eats whatever she buys.

I don't have a list if I am buying the essentials. But if I am going to make a new dish, I'll write up a list of the ingredients I need, it's a little difficult to remember like 5 or 6 things that I don't usually buy, or how much of each I need. And having to go back because I forgot something sucks.

My erect penis is about the size of a wine cork, I'm a 35 year old virgin.

The weird thing is they both were doing groceries and we met in the vegetables section. It didn't look like he had a bunch of junk food and her gf wasn't fat. Women are scary.
I also met another classmate after a year in the same place, and he was shopping with his gf, too. Fuck man, they probably noticed I was talking like if my soul had been taken away.

now that makes sense. Still I don't make lists and just try to constantly repeat myself in my head in case I need to buy other than essentials.

>I don't write a list because I'm not a fag
You think writing a list for staples you saw needed resupplying is faggotry? I'll invariably forget something if I don't have a list and I'm on the more heterosexual side of the Kinsey bell curve for male sexuality.

I end up spending close to $200 a fucking month, even if I DO make a list and don't indiscriminately pick up random shit

>and just try to constantly repeat myself in my head in case I need to buy other than essentials.
I used to do that, but it is either old age and/or being busy with other things, but I find that I sometimes end up forgetting things, which was annoying. So now I just write a list.

>writing a list for staples you saw needed resupplying
This is also a valid list writing reason.

>What do you want?
>I don't care.
>Why do you have to be so difficult?
Or
>What do you want?
>x
>God why, x is terrible, let's get y instead.
>OK

ITT: Another pity party.

>the pleasure of grocery shopping with female

>suffering about it

youre doing it wrong

>Shop with gf
>she follows me around and listens to my imput about what she'd like with x or y
>doesn't complain over foods she's never had

we had a cheese plate that day and it was a good time.

ITT KYS FGT NP NIBBA

>going outside with your girlfriend anywhere
She'll stare at guys taller than you. She'll pretend she wants to go to a section to browse some item near where a tall guy is standing. They do this without fail, just to fuck with you. If you try to stop them, your a jealous insecure misogynist. And then they complain about why you don't go out very often.

>have gf who is unironically only female I've ever met who I didn't consider a goofy bitch
>we would rotate new foodwishes recipes into our weekly rotation and shop for the ingredients/cook together
>she cheated on and left me after discovering my addiction to camwhores that went on during our entire years long relationship
>been split up for 6 months or so, I feel nothing but contempt and disgust toward both women and myself

chicken sausage orzo ftw, thanks chef john

>Virgin detected

I'm exaggerating, but it happens. But I get jealous very easily. Otherwise, she was very reasonable about shopping. Mostly just listened to whatever I wanted though.

>addiction to camwhores
>Paying camwhores money
You know there's a fucking catalogue of their liveshows right? It's not hard to find, you deserve it she did better and traded up

>be me
>shopping with gf
>reach for chili powder
>>w-what are you doing
>bitch are you serious
>>i'm not eating anything with that in it
>go get your pom juice and let's go then
>>no i want you to cook dinner
i literally haven't touched a woman in ten years and the only time i miss it is in my subconscious.

that takes the interactive element out of it completely, I would pay them to watch me jack off

impersonal and transactional

I never thought I deserved her

>having a gf
>paying innernet sluts
you've got a mental disturbance about you. you should go talk to the long couch jew. but make sure it's not on paper or else you'll forfeit your future gun rights.

You're pathetic and deserve to be miserable, I'm glad I bet you're a findom cuck too

Shopping with a girlfriend sounds pretty gay to be honest

I know right, I bet they even had sex with her after, fucking faggots.

I quit the hoors, once the cat was out of the bag, the secretive shame element went away too

why do people hurt the ones who mean the most to them

I would take it all back to see her face light up when I'd get home from work again

but have you talked to a stranger about it? it can help a lot to talk through things with someone who doesn't care if they damage your pride. i had a pretty sweet breakthrough with the couch jew, celebrated by getting drunk. it's not so much a "i need the tools to deal", it's more just letting the shit off your shoulders. you're carrying some shit, user. it's not all yours.

can confirm

>training to join the marines
like marine mammals?
he shouldn't even be eating if he wants to go through that kind of discipline. I'm guessing he gave it up.