3 meals a day - how?

Can Veeky Forums walk me through what a normal person eats in a day? I struggle to understand how anyone gets through three square meals without feeling stuffed full.

All I can eat is maybe a small snack for lunch, a small snack at the end of work, and then a full dinner around 7. But I see people outright starving for lunch each day. What the hell do people eat? What's the calorie count? How can you be so hungry?

Doggos are not for sandwich.

Between breakfast and lunch, most people make one of them a light meal. I don't know anyone that eats a full breakfast and a full lunch. It's usually either a cup of coffee and a protein bar or some fruit for breakfast, then a solid lunch, or a full cooked breakfast, then a snack at lunch.

today I had:

bagel with bacon
apple (x2)
orange (x2)
three chocolate bars
chips
roast pork with potatoes and gravy
profiteroles with raspberries
a marshmallow

I can't give you a calorie count, because I don't count them.
A typical day would look something like:
Breakfast - Bowl of oatmeal with raisins, brown sugar, and a banana.
Lunch - small bowl of lentil stew, a small fruit and vegetable salad.
Dinner - Pasta with sauce, steamed vegetables, and a spinach salad.

Don't usually feel stuffed or hungry between meals. Dinner usually has some sort of meat, but other than that most meals are meatless, unless I decide to have like a ham sandwich for lunch or similar.

Breakfast: bowl of muesli
Packed lunch is two sandwiches of cheddar, chicken and spinach between wholemeal bread. I have half of one with some fruit for elevenses and the rest for lunch.
Dinner: various pasta, curry or potato dishes. You know, typical stuff.
Supper: 2 biscuits of some sort of maybe a muffin or something.

Since I’m getting older I only eat once a day, a lunch. When I was a teen until about 21 I could eat all day, huge fucking meals. I would just burn it off quick.

>brkfst: A bowl of blueberries and bananas with raw milk
>lunch: an onion, olive oil mayonaise blend with chunked leftover baked halibut over lettuce greens and a piece of wheat bread
>dinner: wife is frying some red snapper I'll eat leftover brown rice with a miso dipping sauce and a large salad with carrots and spring greens.

I drink milk with lunch and dinner because I'm white, but I've already consumed a pint of vodka because I'm white.

maybe try?

A typical day of food for me looks like this:

Breakfast (360cal) - oatmeal with peanut butter, banana, and chia seeds

Lunch (390cal) - peanut butter & jelly sandwich, a carrot, some broccoli, and hummus

Dinner (360cal) - rice with veg chili

I usually have a piece of fruit or some other snack throughout the day, making a day
about 1200cal.

a small snack for most people is probably a lot less than your idea of a "small snack" fatty
fucking six cheeseburgers was never a small snack

gee I wonder who could be behind this post...

Portion control.

now thats what I call a hot dog

I feel like that's just artificially forcing yourself into three meals a day though... Why eat a bunch of small things instead of one satisfying one?

Do some exercise and you'll understand. You don't burn enough calories for your body to want more.

I have two meals usually, plus lots of coffee and usually a snack like a granola bar. Today:

>toasted bagel w butter and garlic, a single-egg omelette (bfast sandwich basically) and some potato chips
>tea and cake
>ravioli for dindin

only fags with desk jobs eat three times a day.
but if you do physical work, you really should get used to eating last nights dinner at room temp or lower.

I feel like no ones given an actual fucking awnser and every awnser on here is either some one baiting super hard or some one trying to impress other faggots who the fuck eats the same meals every day the only honest person is

Most people i know either skip lunch or breakfast or have a really lite one.

And dont tell me u niggas never eat fucking maccas telling me u eat steemed veggies every night u lying sack of shit no one likes steemed veggies.

For breakfast I have a cup of oats with cocoa and milk, at lunch I eat leftovers from supper, and then I make two or three portions of food at supper time, Which usually is a large meal that contains anywhere from 700-1000 calories. And yeah I eat lots of steamed or stir fried veggies. I also eat snacks in between lunch and supper like some tortilla chips with hummus. So currently I aim for 2300 calories a day

'3 square meals a day' is a forced consumerist meme.

At no point historically did the average person have a substantial breakfast or lunch with any regularity. You had a quick bite after waking, something the woman of the house could prepare quickly, then went to work. You took a break in the afternoon for a small snack to replenish energy, something you could carry with you (like a pie, or sandwich). And then you went home and ate the big dinner the woman had spent the whole day preparing. Sleep and repeat.
The large 'traditional breakfasts' you see in some western countries like the full English actually have origins as the post-work meals of early morning laborers.

tl;dr: small breakfast, small mid-day snack, large dinner, is how normal, healthy people eat and always has been.

Pure bread dogs

they do actual work soyboy

I eat big breakfast and lunch and no dinner, is this okay?

As long as you're eating breakfast it's fine. It's a bad idea to start the day without eating.

why what happens

mustard gas

fuck