I don't like wings, I think they're an over hyped meal that's barely mediocre. That's all I wanted to say

I don't like wings, I think they're an over hyped meal that's barely mediocre. That's all I wanted to say

i like them but too messy

>meal
Wings aren't a meal, they're an appetizer at a bar, or a side order to go with a pizza.

you don't know the pain of wings until you have a big unkempt mustache

as an amerilard i like boneless wings with a hella spicy sauce dipped in ranch, i probably have like 8 wings a year tho

As a native from Buffalo I am deeply offended. This god foressken city has been raped by corrupt politicians, mismanaged by morons, and on top of it all had our economy shipped to China.

Admit Buffalo Wings are the superior midwest food or face punishment with suicide sauce slathered on your anus.

>Ranch

Heresey, you too will be dunked in suicide sauce. You will learn to love blue cheese and be disgusted by the devil Ranch.

Thanks for telling us, I guess.

>Buffalo Wings
>Mediocre as hell

They are literally a garbage food that got popular because it was priced as garbage food should be and has slowly started becoming overpriced garbage food. It's garbage.

>Orders pizza
>Wants to eat something that isn't pizza

What's wrong with you ?

I like them but generally only when someone else bought them. If I’m choosing my own food then I agree with you. You’re paying for a bunch of flavored bones.

Masochist

It's usually for when you're having a party. If you order both pizza and wings for one person, you're a horrid glutton even by American standards.

Blue cheese or go fuck your mother

Agreed.

>Buffalo
>Midwest

Wings are good, but why not just take chicken fillets and season/marinade them like wings?
>No bone
>More meat
>Same wing taste
>Easy dipping

I only get the real spicy wings whenever I'm at a dedicated wings place. Pain is pleasure and all that.

what you're describing is chicken tenders
also the reason why wing meat is so sweet is thanks to the bone
also bones aren't even much of a problem unless you're literally retarded and eat wings wrong

It basically is though. At least it shares the same (lack of) culture.

I don't like them either. It's all bone/fat/ cartilage and like 10% meat, which I guess some people like. Not me though.

Bong here, I've had wings a few times and had some wings when I visited muttland and I do not understand the appeal at all

I mean it's basically chicken and hot sauce so you can't really go wrong, but as far as chicken and hot sauce goes, there's a million better ways to do it. Just like hot dogs, I can't help but feel like wings have only gotten this popular because of aggressive marketing back in the day.

I love wings but I don't get why they're so fucking expensive. If I want 20 wings from wingstop or buffalo ww, I have to pay something like 22 dollars, that's more than a dollar a wing!

Wings are the fucking shit end of the stick when it comes to chicken, I don't get why they are getting so pricey. I JUST WANNA GORGE MYSELF WITH WINGS

Stop eating birds

Ami chickenwings are shit. Slimy and unpractical becaused covered in sauce.

Bongwings is where its at. Crispy goodness, sauce served on the side, to dip.

Buffalo Wings are good, but every other wing flavor is better.

spotted the amerilard

Look at this shit

What the fuck am I looking at?

Then maybe you should stick to soylent

>what you're describing is chicken tenders
Oh ok.

If you don't like wings you're either yuropoor trash or soyboy. Just kys now.

Suck. Replace with hearts and livers for real food.

I do like wings, but the trouble is you have to eat them quickly or else they lose the crunch. At that point, you may as well have saved some money and effort and just ordered buffalo tendies.

On a side note, I want to make some buffalo sauce, but the stove is out of commission. Any alternatives to actually simmering and whisking?

I think I heard about this before. Isn't this some weird phenomena where there are websites that just copy entire threads and repost them in weird and unique ways?

As someone who moved to, and then away from, Buffalo, the heathens are so ignorant because they don't have the means to see the truth. If you go west of Syracuse or south of Erie you can't find a decent fucking wing anywhere.

East of syracuse. Excuse me I'm retarded.